Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How i Dealt With The Recent Bumps/reaction On my Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How i Dealt With The Recent Bumps/reaction On my Skin (518 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How i Dealt With The Recent Bumps/reaction On my Skin by niqqaclaimz(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Lately there has been a rise on this bumps/reaction on the body.
This reaction shows up mainly at the upper part of your body such as the neck,your upper chest and back.This reaction does have pores at the tip.
This reaction tends to grow out and after a while it heals.
After some research,wasn’t able to come up with much tips to deal with this.
To tell you the truth,I have been dealing with this reaction for 3 years now and I can’t tell what it is.
It pops up and after a while it goes back in leaving black spots on your skin which will take time before clearing up.
I have gone to hospitals,pharmacy stores after showing it to them,they ask questions like, what cream do you use, what soap do you use and my response were, I don’t use any cream at the moment and I use premier cool soap.Then one of them recommend I should use tetmosol soap.
One of the hospitals I went to suggested that they could do something about it.After some days I came back to the hospital.
I was injected on antibiotics and was given some tablet medicine I would swallow.
After much done the bumps srinked a bit then after some days it started poping out more.
I got tired of it.
So this is what I did.

I got the tetmosol soap recommended, I got detol antiseptic and dusting powder and this is how I made use of them.
First, I boil a very hot water, pour some of it in a small basin then pour the rest to my bath bucket.I add a little cool water in the basin to cool the hot a bit,then I get a small towel and soak it into the hot water and damp it on the affected area.This might be painful but you have to endure.After damping it on the affected area, you will notice and feel like they have all srinked then you add water to the other hot water in bath bucket to cool a bit and add your detol antiseptic to the hot water and then bath with it.
After this you will now apply the dusting powder to the affected area.
I do this morning and night.
In the morning, hot water and detol and at night, hot water, detol and dusting powder.
Note- While you take your bath, don’t use the sponge on the affected area as it will irritate it which will lead to more bumps poping out. Just use your hand and gently wash those area.
So this is how I dealt with my and they all srinked up.
So if this works out for you and leave’s spots on your skin, don’t worry about it It will clear up with time.
I hope this helps out.

If you know the guy that created this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4542790/skin-becoming-eyesore

Help tag him or msg him so he can read this article and see if it does help him too.

Source: http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/how-to-deal-with-bumps-reaction-on-your-skin/

Re: How i Dealt With The Recent Bumps/reaction On my Skin by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2018
CC; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

20 Best Health Tips Ever / How To Avoid Pregnancy Without A Condom / How To Control Swollen Feet During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.