Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State (22940 Views)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by joinnow: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
This kind situation made me recall Lawyer sticker

Just don't get angry or annoyed
Get a lawyer.
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by Yankee101: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Don't ALWAYS take matters into your own hands because of your money or status or perceived intellectual superiority.
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by laivwire(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
EmagNig:

The suspects – Morenike Akinleye (43), Ajah Chijioke (46), Sulaimon Akinleye (30), Bose Adebesin (24) and Nurudeen Adekunbi (20) – were later transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Eleweran, Abeokuta.

https://lailasnews.com/man-stoned-to-death-by-his-neighbours-in-ogun/

lalasticlala
So who will own up to throwing the stone. Trouble don wake yanga up oh
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by mcolaboi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=NwaChibuzor060 post=68252408]Did you take time to read the story at all?

"So, he picked a stick and climbed three blocks beside the toilet under construction. He started hitting the roof of their building with the stick and calling them to turn off their generator.”

one of those in the building made a snide remark about the chartered accountant, telling him to stop disturbing their peace.

The late Peter reportedly became aggravated when he was called a “mad man” and threatened to continue hitting the roof.

“My husband continued hitting the roof when someone stoned him with something like a grinding stone, which hit him in the head. He fell and became unconscious.

Ordinary banging my door anyhow, I get easily angered. Not to talk of climbing my roof to disturb my peace. God knows I might have committed manslaughter too. [/quote you are a big fool I must confess honestly I am sure the suspects are your family
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by SantaDomino(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
I don't know how to say this but I think your sense of humor is EPIC! You made my day!

skales67:
Ewo! Open defecation Republicans and their "kindness"!

This man lived in IPOB land of Enugu filled with "terrorist Igbos" but they did not kill him. Only for him to come back home in Ogun to his kind "angelic and saintly peaceful Yoruba brothers" who accommodate peacefully only for him to be stoned to death.

Yoruba people are very kind o...it is Igbos who are wicked grin grin

Awon Omoluabeasts of no nation!
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by olowobaba10: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
Did you take time to read the story at all?

"So, he picked a stick and climbed three blocks beside the toilet under construction. He started hitting the roof of their building with the stick and calling them to turn off their generator.”

one of those in the building made a snide remark about the chartered accountant, telling him to stop disturbing their peace.

The late Peter reportedly became aggravated when he was called a “mad man” and threatened to continue hitting the roof.

“My husband continued hitting the roof when someone stoned him with something like a grinding stone, which hit him in the head. He fell and became unconscious.

Ordinary banging my door anyhow, I get easily angered. Not to talk of climbing my roof to disturb my peace. God knows I might have committed manslaughter too.

MAY IT HAPPEN TO YOU OR ONE OF YOURS THEN.
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by AroOkigbo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Incomplete report.
Was the head mined?
That's what we want to hear
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by Restroom: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
The dead man brother is a police officer, if he had known,he would have used his influence to intimidate the people running the generator.....

Now, he is dead....the killers go collect plenty beatings from police inside that Nigerian jail before their appearance in court in July 2018.

I'm glad they were arrested .....now they will know the price of freedom which they abused while they were outside.
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by omoelerin1: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
skales67:
Ewo! Open defecation Republicans and their "kindness"!

This man lived in IPOB land of Enugu filled with "terrorist Igbos" but they did not kill him. Only for him to come back home in Ogun to his kind "angelic and saintly peaceful Yoruba brothers" who accommodate peacefully only for him to be stoned to death.

Yoruba people are very kind o...it is Igbos who are wicked grin grin

Awon Omoluabeasts of no nation!
Na Ajah Chijioke one of the IPOB VAGABOND from the east actually killed the man. Didn't you read it the article?
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by zinizta: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Olalan:
Really the rate at which murder is happening everyday is alarming. The culprit must be made to face the law

it is manslaughter not murder.
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by MARKone(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2018

“We took him to another private hospital, where the doctor did not even allow us to bring him in before confirming him dead. But he said we could still keep him in an airy place to see if he would regain consciousness.

Naija, smh
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by mabea: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Baawaa:

This is a serious case,but the man too is faulty
From faulty to beyond repair
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by mbos: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Thank God they didn't mine his Skull...

RIP Oga nepa officer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by Gbengageorge: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
What happened to "reporting at the station" and using a lawyer?

pesty100:
so if a man channels CO² into your compound you decide to die if they cannot be reasoned with. Or did you think a man who resorted to disturbing this guys haven't tried a more subtle approach that didn't work
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by DabuIIIT: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

Ordinary banging my door anyhow, I get easily angered. Not to talk of climbing my roof to disturb my peace. God knows I might have committed manslaughter too.

oh yea,right,huh! So others should be invincible to the polluting fumes coming outta ur generator,huh?

U fall hand here.
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by DabuIIIT: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
Na Ajah Chijioke one of the IPOB VAGABOND from the east actually killed the man. Didn't you read it the article?
no problem nah,all the ewedus there go suffer am,babu wahala,walai.. grin
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by omoelerin1: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
DabuIIIT:

no problem nah,all the ewedus there go suffer am,babu wahala,walai.. grin
IPOB have been known for putting there hosts/benefactors into trouble. No surprise at all. Na there way.
Criminals.
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by Baawaa(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
mabea:
From faulty to beyond repair
Yes, because he has gone
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by DabuIIIT: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
IPOB have been known for putting there hosts/benefactors into trouble. No surprise at all. Na there way.
Criminals.
and the moumou host have been aiding and abetting grin
no worry,baale go enter jail cos of ajah grin
Mental grin
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by teemy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nbote:
Na plan dem plan am... But dis scenario shows everything wrong with dis country. Imagine a doctor keeping a lifeless body outside till evening to see if d body would regain consciousness? Where's Buhari and Fashola claiming Nigerians no Longer use Generators becos of over light..
Oxygen administration has been known to bring back the dead.

https://www.wired.com/2014/07/revive-the-dead/
9 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT REVIVING THE RECENTLY DEAD

https://www.popsci.com/reanimators
How Scientists Are Bringing People Back From The Dead
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by tiger28: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nbote:
Na plan dem plan am... But dis scenario shows everything wrong with dis country. Imagine a doctor keeping a lifeless body outside till evening to see if d body would regain consciousness? Where's Buhari and Fashola claiming Nigerians no Longer use Generators becos of over light..
in saner clime, the doctor would have been arrested IMMEDIATELY!
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by tiger28: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma visited the mumu man.

He works for a DISCO that never provides Electricity and he still won't allow his neighbor enjoy electricity that IEDC refused to give him.

too many children on this site!
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

[i]"So, he picked a stick and climbed three blocks beside the toilet under construction. He started hitting the roof of their building with the stick and calling them to turn off their generator.”

[/i]He went too far.

Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by brojoshua: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
The case over to the police and court. Let all that are involved faithful and justly do their work in the case. Let truth prevail and in good time and immediately, let there be no perversion of justice or taking of bribe or sweeping of case under carpet. Thank you
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by lovelybugs(f): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
It may be that the man didn't immediately die when he was hit with the stone because I don't think that someone can die from one stone hit. If he was given proper medical attention he might have still been alive cry. Also if the doctor was sure that he was dead he wouldn't have suggested that the man be put outside in an airy place. It may be that he was only unconscious but died from lack of proper medical care
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by frozen70(f): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma visited the mumu man.

He works for a DISCO that never provides Electricity and he still won't allow his neighbor enjoy electricity that IEDC refused to give him.

Go and get sense, you are lacking it
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by pesty100(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gbengageorge:
What happened to "reporting at the station" and using a lawyer?

you are talking rubbish. Someone doesn't have a father on father's day and you are saying BS
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by Gbengageorge: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
You must be from the bush, what happen to the lawyers that help the helpless. You don,t know shit.
pesty100:
you are talking rubbish. Someone doesn't have a father on father's day and you are saying BS
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by pesty100(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gbengageorge:
You must be from the bush, what happen to the lawyers that help the helpless. You don,t know shit.
after 3 years? people don't really change. You are still as stupîd as you were 3 years ago
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by Gbengageorge: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are just a fool. Ewu! . Even your handle says you are a pest. FOOLISH PEST.

pesty100:
after 3 years? people don't really change. You are still as stupîd as you were 3 years ago
Re: Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State by pesty100(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gbengageorge:
You are just a fool. Ewu! . Even your handle says you are a pest. FOOLISH PEST.

this really proves my points.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State / Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.