Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m (2283 Views)

Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon / Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by boluwatife22: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2018

Re: Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by Dalastically: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2018
About to seal a partnership deal with egbon ahmin uncle-aunty bobrisky.
Re: Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by Partnerbiz3: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Dalastically:
About to seal a partnership deal with egbon ahmin uncle-aunty bobrisky.

You made me laugh now...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by pyyxxaro: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Bobrisky ti takeover cry
Re: Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by Freebees(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2018
This is a new clip design to prevent shirt tuck in to loose out.(from been unroughed) I wonder why people don't research before they conclude.

https://www.amazon.com/Hold-Ups-Stay-downs-Y-style-Patented-No-slip/dp/B00MNUX1IS

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2018
hopefully this is a joke, but if it isnt then please deliver a 45degree angle mind resetting slap to that confuse person....

Freebees:
This is a new clip design to prevent shirt tuck in to loose out.(from been unroughed) I wonder why people don't research before they conclude.
https://www.amazon.com/Hold-Ups-Stay-downs-Y-style-Patented-No-slip/dp/B00MNUX1IS

whatever the use for this ish, it certainly makes it look NOT too manly, if i may say.... now imagine you have to get naked in front of a new babe, with these suspender like clips....kai!

when did belt go out of fashion?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by mikool007(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
You people are villagers, this is a shirt stay, you obviously won't be showing people in public
MrBrownJay1:
hopefully this is a joke, but if it isnt then please deliver a 45degree angle mind resetting slap to that confuse person....

whatever the use for this ish, it certainly makes it look NOT too manly, if i may say.... now imagine you have to get naked in front of a new babe, with these suspender like clips....kai!

when did belt go out of fashion?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
mikool007:
You people are villagers, this is a shirt stay, you obviously won't be showing people in public

shirt kini?!?!?! so you mean to say that you could end up at the club picking up some "take away" sexy delightful babe, only to get home and UnCloth showing this madness (expecting the babe not to beat the crap out of you in anger) ?!?!?

again, what ever happened to BELTS?! are the banned or against the law these days, abi?!
Re: Photos: Girl Cries To Twitter After Her Lil Brother Dressed Like This… Says I’m by quinSonia(f): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
na wa oh...small small gay don dy enter Nigeria...yesterday for ugboroke junction I saw two boys holding hands 2geda

(1) (Reply)

"Switching The Dress" - Bbnaija Bambam Stuns In Torn Jean (photos) / Cee-c Launches Cegar In Ghana, Shares Gorgeous Photos Rocking Ghanaian's Kente / #bbnaija: Meet The 4th Newest Housemate, Khafi's Ex Bf, Joe, And His Life Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.