Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos (1492 Views)

A Fan Blast Alex Ekubo When Said 7k Comments If I Say Comment With Account Numbe / "U Are D Worst Thing That Happened To Bbnaija" - Troll Blast Alex Unusual For... / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by itspzpics(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Bbn 2018 star Alex was slammed by some of Tobi’s fans accusing Alex of always chasing Tobi around. See screenshots below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/tobi-fans-blast-alex-for-always-commenting-on-tobis-photos/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by itspzpics(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by Dalastically: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Lazy nigerian youth your mate are making money you're there monitoring alex's comment. May ogun kiss all of you o.
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2018
Jobless fans everywhere !!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2018
You can't do anything to lady's insatiable taste for gold-digging.

Let solve this equation.

Tobi's father is well to do,he have cars and a luxury abodes, which ultimately, certainly attract Alex's attention.

If Tobi's father is a low level, non-average man, who beg for what to eat, what is actually Alex will be doing by now smiley
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Dalastically:
Lazy nigerian youth your mate are making money you're there monitoring alex's comment. May ogun kiss all of you o.
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin.
Lol@O kiss!! wink cheesy
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by Partnerbiz3: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2018
She is cool.
Dark is bae..

see below..
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by IamD18: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2018
They should allow her.

That's part of her endorsement deal, to comment on Tobi's pictures.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by Lloydfather(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2018
Nsukka girl she will surely represent.
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by CanineOfJackal: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2018
post=68254804:
Jobless fans everywhere !!!
Who is more jobless between you and them? You spend your productive life 24hrs a day commenting and making noise with sour barbeque and claims that you are in Yankee.

Don't they have NIGHT in that place you are or you just want to waste your youthful age online.

Last week I was doing a research all through the night and anytime I visit here, you will be here shining eyes like someone that smoked fermented skunk

1 Like

Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by SoapQueen(f): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I love Nina. She is carving a niche for herself, Alex should not be scared of doing things alone.

Alex is a sweet girl, she should try to stop being in Tobi's shadows. It is obvious the guy is becoming the rain on her parade.
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by delectablegyal(f): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2018
I heard tobi has a big black jeep parked under his trouser, how true is that? Mayb that's why she is obssessed with him.
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by oshe11: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
itspzpics:
Bbn 2018 star Alex was slammed by some of Tobi’s fans accusing Alex of always chasing Tobi around. See screenshots below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/tobi-fans-blast-alex-for-always-commenting-on-tobis-photos/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Tolex combo pain CeeC fans pass CeeC sef

Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by oshe11: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Who is more jobless between you and them? You spend your productive life 24hrs a day commenting and making noise with sour barbeque and claims that you are in Yankee.

Don't they have NIGHT in that place you are or you just want to waste your youthful age online.

Last week I was doing a research all through the night and anytime I visit here, you will be here shining eyes like someone that smoked fermented skunk
UpperCut

Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by legitnow: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2018
YEYE WOMAN, SOME OF OUR IGBO SISTERS NO GET SENSE.
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by talk2saintify(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2018
shocked

Lazy Nigerians that decides to Monitor some1 Life!!
Is it their Comment?
Is it Their Insta Page
Is It their Photos?
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Not my headache
Re: Tobi Fans Blast Alex For Always Commenting On Tobi’s Photos by Bamz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

Oooh that'd hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Daniella Okeke Rocks New Red Hairstyle / Iggy Azalea Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets In A VERY Skimpy Zebra Print Bikini / Fans Slam Bbnaija Khloe For Flashing Bum In Ripped Jeans (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.