Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC (40368 Views)

How Governor Zulum Of Borno State Is Leading The War Against Terror - (video) / Nigeria Muslim Supreme Councils React To CAN Letter To NASS / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Bonapart(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
shizzle1:
Did CAN rape your mother?

Is it CAN's fault that you don't know your father?
response of the year award

2 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by winnerz: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
MURIC just made this video more popular, I did watched it only after the complains by them and I believe that is the case with many.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by toye440: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
The earlier we shut MURIC down d better or we just might hv another Boko haram loading.

2 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Dareal90s(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
perez100:
Buhari knows how to press Afonjas mumu buttons. He pressed their mumu buttons in 2015 using Osimumu, and now he is using a dead Abiola to remote the living because of 2019. Fulanis proving that education is different from wisdom.
Leave us to be mumu, we like d mumu, what's ur concern about our mumuism, or u want to mumu join, Y is our mumu giving u headache? We don't do paddy with Biafra/Ipob nd u ar pained, can't u do ur thing separate? Piggy

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by package7(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
That prof ishola or what his name was?Is a completely mad man. They can defend ordinary ijahba but, they failed defend human lives. Is that a religion? Evil people.

Awon terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by akinszz: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
wingmanII:
Excellent message. We'll articulated. I'm impressed by this group. Yet the muric man claims to be a prof. How possible?
this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by FoolishBoy419: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
shizzle1:
Did CAN rape your mother?

Is it CAN's fault that you don't know your father?

No, cos I'm not a dog like their members. But you should be proud of knowing yours cos I heard that their leader does threes0me with the slutty members. Ask your mother
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by melody91: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
katunboy:

Madam, I don't know wu is more tolerant between the Muslims and the Christians but maybe the way we see things is quite different.. If you write 6 and facing me i call it 9 does not mean I am wrong.
you dey mind her? most of them hypocrites are so quick to use that word "tolerant" I doubt they even know what it means....my dad who is a devoted Muslim rented one of his flats out to some dirty Christian couples like that.. they messed the whole apartment up several times and still the old man will end up fixing it until he got tired one day and asked them to move out returning what's left of there rent fees..they begged for a month or so to get a new apartment and ended up using 4 months free of charge before they moved finally....wasn't he (a Muslim) tolerant enough?
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by 1miccza: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
magoo10:
Ishaq akintola should be declared a terrorist for always fanning the embers of war with his useless statements ,that his how they continue to brainwash their people.

There were people wearing choir robes in the video depicting Christians also and infact the falz video reflects the true situation of happenings in Nigeria .let's call a spade a spade

Who will carry out the declaration and designation?? Their obvious patrons??
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by thunderbabs: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
I used to think all these muslims are hot headed and trouble makers.

Obvious now that its just that there are more troublemakers than the sensible ones

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by jrusky(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pls help me educate those illiterate region slaves called MURIC my pooh. They put their mouth on every thing and I don't know who gave them the right to be vomiting thrash.

MURIC my foot though I don't follow Falz music neither do I care who the hell is Falz or Falze but all these nonentities called MURIC can make someone to be very annoy.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Bianda24: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Before this time, who know MURIC? This group is becoming a terror group oh.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
I am a Christian but the truth remains that is a known symbol of the Muslim religion if I was Falz I would redo the video and remove all Nigerians are criminals if Muslims boycott your music O pari

Respect others even the dapchi girls will be wondering what you were thinking that is not art mockery can never be art
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by enonche85(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pavore9:
Why hasn't MURIC warn Shekau over the use of the hijab in suicide bombing?

Good point!!!

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by generalissimo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hahahahaha...Bedspread don cover this person brain ooo
bedspread:
Muric is a Terrorist Organization that should be Dealt with
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by xcolanto(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Must you comment?

Who says I shouldn't
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by joudini(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pataricatering and mindfulness are nowhere to be found on this thread that exposes the illogical rants from a hate inducing MURIC.

Closeted terrorist sympathisers masquerading as critical analysts.

2 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by djfabmusik(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is someone with his right sense speaking

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Talknochip(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
If only Father ABRAHAM did not listen to his wife SARAH!!... If only.... If only...Smh
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by katunboy: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
melody91:
you dey mind her? most of them hypocrites are so quick to use that word "tolerant" I doubt they even know what it means....my dad who is a devoted Muslim rented one of his flats out to some dirty Christian couples like that.. they messed the whole apartment up several times and still the old man will end up fixing it until he got tired one day and asked them to move out returning what's left of there rent fees..they begged for a month or so to get a new apartment and ended up using 4 months free of charge before they moved finally....wasn't he (a Muslim) tolerant enough?

Sometimes i wonder if we hv eyes at all. But I remember der must be diversity in some things of d world as dat dey will keep world rotating.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by vertueptime: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
I knew one day xtians will wear hijab in the name pf fashion, they used to yab malams that wore jump up trousers and long beards, now its the fashion trend, very soon hijab will be, i will laugh by then, slowly they will islamize them sellves
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by joudini(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I am a Christian but the truth remains that is a known symbol of the Muslim religion if I was Falz I would redo the video and remove all Nigerians are criminals if Muslims boycott your music O pari

Respect others even the dapchi girls will be wondering what you were thinking that is not art mockery can never be art

Have you watched the video? Did you see the references to criminals in choir robes and pastor praying for a lady while touching the titty? Are those not known symbols of the Christian religion?

When will you have the decency to acknowledge that there are ills in ALL religions and that calling them out in whatever form should not be met by intolerance?

When will you have the decency to acknowledge that by suggesting Falz should redo the video that you are not only a victim to the virtue signalling of MURIC but also a provider of leeway to adherents of social ills who feel uneasy when they are rightly called out.

You are either just ignorant or a coward.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Topshow2010(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Honestly dt appellation Prof attached to dt man shud be seriously scrutinized, I alwaz find it incredulous d words dt alwaz comes out of dt so called prof.Before u becomes a Muslim ,he is a human being and a Yoruba(Yorubas are noted for religion's & cultural tolerance)hence he shud alwaz reason objectively and not like a deluded one angry
Thumb up to dt group for this enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by kinggSamuel(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
joudini:

Have you watched the video? Did you see the references to criminals in choir robes and pastor praying for a lady while touching the titty? Are those not known symbols of the Christian religion?

When will you have the decency to acknowledge that there are ills in ALL religions and that calling them out in whatever form should not be met by intolerance?

When will you have the decency to acknowledge that by suggesting Falz should redo the video that you are not only a victim to the virtue signalling of MURIC but also a provider of leeway to adherents of social ills who feel uneasy when they are rightly called out.

You are either just ignorant or a coward.

#ThisisNigeria where your called a coward just for being contrary with the flow sorry dude I know a lot of money was spent but what good will it be if the message does more harm than good tensions are high maybe not in front of his house or daddy’s office but they are I expected better sha
You can’t label others as criminals just to fill in a line when una dey airport screening una go remember
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by joudini(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
solasoulmusic:

#ThisisNigeria where your called a coward just for being contrary with the flow sorry dude I know a lot of money was spent but what good will it be if the message does more harm than good tensions are high maybe not in front of his house or daddy’s office but they are I expected better sha
You can’t label others as criminals just to fill in a line when una dey airport screening una go remember

I didn't call you a coward for being a contrarian, I called you one for your willingness to retract from tackling social ills because of anticipated resistance.

The world is filled with history of social ills that were violently resisted- slavery, apartheid, colonialism etc. It took the triumph of good over evil.

If you think the message in that video does more harm than good, then it tells me a lot about your capacity to criticize critically. You are a victim, a victim to the manipulations of the beneficiaries of intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Well done to all these guys. They are trending Falz the more grin
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Is this MURIC Professor ( Ishaq Akintola) an academia or a professor by appellation or nickname?

Did he actually go to school?

If you know him, please clarify.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
joudini:

I didn't call you a coward for being a contrarian, I called you one for your willingness to retract from tackling social ills because of anticipated resistance.

The world is filled with history of social ills that were violently resisted- slavery, apartheid, colonialism etc. It took the triumph of good over evil.

If you think the message in that video does more harm than good, then it tells me a lot about your capacity to criticize critically. You are a victim, a victim to the manipulations of the beneficiaries of intolerance.

Girls kidnapped and hijab dancing girls in a video don’t relate maybe falz should learn from eedris please I’d like to know how he addressed the social ills in a parody
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by joudini(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Girls kidnapped and hijab dancing girls in a video don’t relate maybe falz should learn from eedris please I’d like to know how he addressed the social ills in a parody

This is what Falz claimed when he was asked the bolded

”It was very intentional. We continue to forget or neglect the innocence of the girl child and because of all the issues that wer are having, the kidnappings and the killings especially in the Northern part of the country, the Chibok girls and very more recently the Dapchi girls, It is very disturbing and we don’t often talk about them and I was a bit surprised to hear people say why would you put girls in Hijab to dance Shaku Shaku…common, is there anything wrong with people dancing because they are wearing Hijabs? Is their any law against that?

Parody is a means of artistic expression that has been employed numerous times in music to convey intent. Don't you claim to be an artiste? Damn.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
joudini:

This is what Falz claimed when he was asked the bolded

Parody is a means of artistic expression that has been employed numerous times in music to convey intent. Don't you claim to be an artiste? Damn.

Thanks for the cheap insult I’m a creator I don’t mimic other people’s work at the detriment of my nation sorry

Back to the point what he said after and what he did do not relate bro

You can’t be in the legal profession with access to fighting for justice and still adding pepper to the fire
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Thanks for the cheap insult I’m a creator I don’t mimic other people’s work at the detriment of my nation sorry even when I sang about corruption my questions were who are the criminals calling everyone criminals probably na British citizen not naija I call them BBC

Back to the point what he said after and what he did do not relate bro do all girl children wear hijabs ? Or do a particular group that has been marginalized daily wear it? Now also what is creative about mocking their outfit the song no b for me maybe for the confused but we who are on ground and on the streets daily know better

Justice will not come by mockery

You can’t be in the legal profession with access to fighting for justice and still adding pepper to the fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.