Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW (2789 Views)

Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Viergeachar: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
chichar1:
a dying man like you need no sympathy at all,

God forbid!

Olorun o ni je!!

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

If you want to press Ibo mumu button, just massage their ego about Biafra and show them a rendition of the 2nd Niger bridge you will build for them

Or use Green flag to tie Ojukus carcass

3 Likes

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by tuniski: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

This is your interpretation! My own interpretation and that of millions of yorubas is quiet different
Me and other millions of yorubas as well as generality of nigerians who knew June 12 was a national movement not ethnic or family, see it differently!

It took the likes of buhari,Kingibe and other actors chiefly Abacha to reduce June 12 to a yoruba thing! Hope you participated in the elections then!
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Almaiga: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
This thing dey pain Igbo's well, see wailing since yesterday. grin

2 Likes

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Enice(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
chichar1:
did I hear you mention dog? young man dogs are more better than you,in all ramifications so deal with it
so na dog dey do that thing for you, naa wa.

1 Like

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by gurnam: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
tuniski:

Me and other millions of yorubas as well as generality of nigerians who knew June 12 was a national movement not ethnic or family, see it differently!

It took the likes of buhari,Kingibe and other actors chiefly Abacha to reduce June 12 to a yoruba thing! Hope you participated in the elections then!

Well, your choice, millions of yorubas actually and genuinely appreciate this act.

1 Like

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by chichar1(f): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Enice:
so na dog dey do that thing for you, naa wa.
get lost!!!!!!!!
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by chichar1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

God forbid!
Olorun o ni je!!
Tufiakwa!!!
then be sensible!!!!!!
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Enice(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
chichar1:
get lost!!!!!!!!
buuhahahaaha. Doggi doggi, shame on you. So you prefer dogs to real men! Babe you Bleep up big time.

1 Like

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Enice(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
tuniski:

for you to mention Buhari's name in June 12, it means you know nothing about it. Buhari was never involve in June 12 either by commission or omission. He was given the PTF chair not because he fought for or against Jun 12 but because of his intergrity. Provide any verifiable proof to counter this assertion.

2 Likes

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by moderatedguy: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin Kudos to Buhari on this feat

Even my Organisation's HR office one of the few Yorubas who dislikes PMB is now praising him.

Sincerely Buhari has won 2019 Presidential election grin
Can u imagine
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by tuniski: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Enice:
for you to mention Buhari's name in June 12, it means you know nothing about it. Buhari was never involve in June 12 either by commission or omission. He was given the PTF chair not because he fought for or against Jun 12 but because of his intergrity. Provide any verifiable proof to counter this assertion.

For you not to know that silence is an approval and conspiratory then you know nothing. Let alone the participation in the Govt of Abacha and praising him as hero! Buhari is a direct beneficiary of June 12 annulment and as a serial coupist, cannot be waving democratic credential today.
The current govt is a shade away from outright dictatorship and divisiveness ; these ain't what June 12 represented.

Those who truly were adults and participants know that buhari is just an opportunist!
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by selemempe: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

If you want to press Ibo mumu button, just massage their ego about Biafra and show them a rendition of the 2nd Niger bridge you will build for them
thats better than wat exactly is happening here...let me paint the picture for u
1. Election is conducted and yoruba wins hausa
2. Hausa vex cancel election
3. Yoruba vex declare himself winner
4. Hausa vex kill Yoruba, imprison Yoruba, fvck Yoruba well well
5. Yoruba vex begin cry.
6. 25 years later, the very same hausa man, now looking for Yoruba favour realise say him been hold Yoruba mumu button tey tey....na so him begin press am anyhow...yoro-mumu begin smile dey talk thank u sir....of course without realising that nothing has changed and that hausa go still fvck them tomorrow again
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by SuperS1Panther: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
chichar1:
did I hear you mention dog? young man dogs are more better than you,in all ramifications so deal with it

I even thought your brain was up to that of a dog. Not knowing is that of s cockroach you are carrying.

Abeg park well, make I see better people

1 Like

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by gurnam: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:
thats better than wat exactly is happening here...let me paint the picture for u
5. Yoruba vex begin cry.
6. 25 years later, the very same hausa man, now looking for Yoruba favour realise say him been hold Yoruba mumu button tey tey....na so him begin press am anyhow...yoro-mumu begin smile dey talk thank u sir....of course without realising that nothing has changed and that hausa go still fvck them tomorrow again

Upon all your epistle, how does this affect your life? Explain in brief grin

1 Like

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by selemempe: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

Upon all your epistle, how does this affect your life? Explain in brief grin
shut up
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by gurnam: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:
shut up

Tell that to your father at home

1 Like

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Oblang(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bizibi:
If you want to get the Yorubas,just use awolowo,abiola or any of the south west great icons to deceive them,trust me you will get your vote.
They will praise you even if you are a dunce or a wicked person.

Same way Jonathan used Abiola with unilag renaming right..

1 Like

Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by selemempe: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

I will tell my father at home to shut up too
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by bubu2019: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bizibi:
If you want to get the Yorubas,just use awolowo,abiola or any of the south west great icons to deceive them,trust me you will get your vote.
They will praise you even if you are a dunce or a wicked person.
you forget to add ewedu
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Pigsandidiots: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2018
chichar1:
bravo to you op!!!!!! the Yoruba race have show the whole world how backward they are in terms of reasoning, example falana and ambode stupidly rejoicing over it
Instead of you to go and learn how to revamp your grammar, you are busy talking of Yoruba.
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Pigsandidiots: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Are you now insinuating that the education their father Awolowo gave them is a monumental waste?
The thing sha dey pain you. At least, we are not licking shoe and drinking urine like some race just cos one mugu said they are jews.
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Pigsandidiots: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Are you now insinuating that the education their father Awolowo gave them is a monumental waste?
The thing sha dey pain you. At least, we are not licking shoe and drinking urine like some race just cos one amugu said they are jews.
Re: June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW by Pigsandidiots: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2018
selemempe:
5. Yoruba vex begin cry.
Like the way both of them been pressing your mumu button. Example, fayose n ffk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 4 Proponents Of - Jibril Of Sudan / See Photos Of The Big Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of House Of Assembly / Osinbajo & Amaechi Enroute Kajola, For Ground Breaking Wagon Plant- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.