Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) (42518 Views)

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Whothecapfits: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

In saner climes an illiterate without common waec certificate will not be president.I am even surprised saraki has not taken action against the illiterate

Please Try Download sense app

3 Likes

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by SantaDomino(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Someone will quickly point out how easterners are giving Nigeria a bad name if something like this involved an igbo man. How can you just murder 33 of your people in the name of armed robbery? As a matter of fact, we all know how naija media operates...the victims could be more. This have gone beyond tribal sentiments. Some elements are just sick no matter their tribe or religion. For f**k sake, I rather deal drugs than armed robbery though I won't do any of those at least not in this life time or next.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by bedspread: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yankiss:
These ones are celebrities now. Heartless fools.
The Saraki connection is clearly staged.
HOW?? EXPLAIN! EXPANTIATE!! DESCR!!DEFINE
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by brodalokie: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
The Senate President should settle with the Nigerian Police and the Bank asap... This keep coming up and it is disturbing to me.

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by dimmikel: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Saraki will pay heavily for IGP's transmission of transmitter saga
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by symbianDON(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
animals
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by computer0810(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Sotland: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Something is seriously wrong with the police of this country. I dare to say that there is a political motive behind this stupid jamboree. How can Saraki engage in such act? How much will the robbers steal that is up to his monthly salary,allowances, bribes and side contracts?? They people will never stop taking nigerians for fools..

Soty

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Charisman: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
he may have been their sponsor but I guess he never told them to rob the bank. d evidence is very clear
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by mavinc4u(f): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
As long as the news is from NPF then I do not believe it at all.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Notatribalist(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

In saner climes an illiterate without common waec certificate will not be president.I am even surprised saraki has not taken action against the illiterate
Jacob Zuma has no cert.

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Yankiss(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
bedspread:
HOW?? EXPLAIN! EXPANTIATE!! DESCR!!DEFINE

If you aren't a celebrity, you will have NTA, Channels, etc interview you? The Saraki connection is clearly staged. IG is responding to renewed vote of no confidence against him by the NASS. Read this comment by SalamRushdie:

"Who doesnt know that if a popular politician like Saraki is holding an event like a wedding some thing like the Asoebi becomes public property which will be readily available at different textile vendors for anyone who wants to associate and show support fro the big politician on that day ...please the Nigerian police should stop embarrassing the policing community worldwide now ..By now Nigerians are expecting to see solid police working evidence showing how the model number of the guns Saraki gave the robbers, text messages and communications between Saraki and the robbers planning the robbery and at least evidence of Saraki recieving his part of the robbery largesse from the robbers and not this silly picture of Ayo the robbery wearing Asoebi at a political wedding because a popular politician like Saraki has thousands of supporters amongst them are reverends, Imams, traditional rulers , students, agberos, professors, footballers , farmers, market women and maybe sometimes criminals and you cannot expect him to account for all of their conducts outside camaraderie of politic ... Enough of this show of shame by our police already!!!!!"

Now, get it. Armed robbers have wives, brothers and friends. These are not treated as accomplices unless it can be proved they aided or abetted the robbery effort. The ringleaders in the Ofa Robbery had earlier on confessed that it was one of the police officers dismissed that provided them with armoury. Would it be right to say that an IGP boy sponsored the robbery and make the IGP an accomplice? I can never defend Saraki if a tangible evidence nails him to the robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by bedspread: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yankiss:

If you aren't a celebrity, you will have NTA, Channels, etc interview you? The Saraki connection is clearly staged. IG is responding to renewed vote of no confidence against him by the NASS. Read this comment by SalamRushdie:

"Who doesnt know that if a popular politician like Saraki is holding an event like a wedding some thing like the Asoebi becomes public property which will be readily available at different textile vendors for anyone who wants to associate and show support fro the big politician on that day ...please the Nigerian police should stop embarrassing the policing community worldwide now ..By now Nigerians are expecting to see solid police working evidence showing how the model number of the guns Saraki gave the robbers, text messages and communications between Saraki and the robbers planning the robbery and at least evidence of Saraki recieving his part of the robbery largesse from the robbers and not this silly picture of Ayo the robbery wearing Asoebi at a political wedding because a popular politician like Saraki has thousands of supporters amongst them are reverends, Imams, traditional rulers , students, agberos, professors, footballers , farmers, market women and maybe sometimes criminals and you cannot expect him to account for all of their conducts outside camaraderie of politic ... Enough of this show of shame by our police already!!!!!"

Now, get it. Armed robbers have wives, brothers and friends. These are not treated as accomplices unless it can be proved they aided or abetted the robbery effort. The ringleaders in the Ofa Robbery had earlier on confessed that it was one of the police officers dismissed that provided them with armoury. Would it be right to say that an IGP boy sponsored the robbery and make the IGP an accomplice?
YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF!!!!
Sariki has Done more Evil than this..... I am not saying he is Directly involved in this, But SAriki hands are Stained with Blood...
So Also Buhari......
it's Turn by Turn......
this will also lead to the End of Buhari , Elrufai and others.....
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by andyanders: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
When someone decides to run you down, they can take their time and plan it out. From the beginning, they will arrange for the person to get closer to you keep recording any movement and keep for a purpose of the said plan when the time comes. When you look at the way the guy posed from the picture of the wedding of Sarikis daughter, you will see that he was used to act that way so that when the time like this comes, they will try to use those things to get that person down.

Now, how come they kept all those records and video till now? That is to tell you that that was a planned deal to run the Saraki man down. It is a well planned deal and well written script that they are are now playing. I don't like the Sariki, senate president but with his posistion and family background, he cannot plan for such robbery for what gain? Too bad for this country.Politics with bitterness.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by richeeyo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Enough already,as much as i hate what Saraki did to Kwara my state, this is fake, all politicians uses thugs for ground work, in the north they are called almajiris(even bubu used them too), Saraki will never authorise them to rob a bank for money, that is below and beneath him.
Am sure you went to kwarapoly
Once you give a person or group of people, guns
What ever crime committed using that gun, in law terms the giver is a sponsor

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by tical(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Authoreety:
If it wr to be in saner climes the senate president wld hav resigned for indirectly or even directly being the cause of those lifes that wr lost during d robbery attack

Besides, im sure buhari knows abt all ds nd im stil wondering why he hasnt taken any action!

Nna eh Na wa o..

Infact,
Ds country is ruined!
under saner climes, a 90 yr old Buhari would have resigned honorably after the incessant gory killings in benue, taraba, nasarawa & zamfara as he had on several occasions over time failed to secure the lives of those who voted & believed in him. But he has a dead senile conscience & passionately loves power so we are not surprised. This country is ruined under this illiterate herdsman!

2 Likes

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by MikaelJP(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
If not for the heat up between Saraki and IGP Idris, this case would have died down since.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by zinizta: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Authoreety:
If it wr to be in saner climes the senate president wld hav resigned for indirectly or even directly being the cause of those lifes that wr lost during d robbery attack

Besides, im sure buhari knows abt all ds nd im stil wondering why he hasnt taken any action!

Nna eh Na wa o..

Infact,
Ds country is ruined!

separaton of powers is an elementary government topic taught in schools. get familiar with it

this is not military rule probably because Nigeria has largely been ruled by the military makes us not to understand how democracy works.

there are three main arms of goverment..

the executive which is headed by the president

the legislature which consists of the senate and House of assembly headed by the Senate president

the judiciary headed by the supreme court judges

somebody correct me if i am wrong...
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
richeeyo:

Am sure you went to kwarapoly
Once you give a person or group of people, guns
What ever crime committed using that gun, in law terms the giver is a sponsor

I did not go to Kwarapoly but Convenant, nevertheless those who finished from there i'm sure are greater, better and richer that you in real life since you want to degrade someone you dont know based on school

I still stand on my words that Saraki would never contact thugs to give them guns, his subordinates may have done that using his name.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by richeeyo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
The police is been civilized in this investigation
Given the public details if investigation
Just like in advanced nations
Even the trump investigation by muller
Is been released to the public an new evidence comes in.
Nigerians and their over sabi
Without knowing anything.
Used to their blind ways
Person buy gun for person waitin again
Gun naa toy?
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Adunnee: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yankiss:

Now, get it. Armed robbers have wives, brothers and friends. These are not treated as accomplices unless it can be proved they aided or abetted the robbery effort. The ringleaders in the Ofa Robbery had earlier on confessed that it was one of the police officers dismissed that provided them with armoury. Would it be right to say that an IGP boy sponsored the robbery and make the IGP an accomplice? I can never defend Saraki if a tangible evidence nails him to the robbery.
look dont get it wrong bro, nobody is saying saraki sent them to rob, all they are saying is he has link with those guys,if they are just normal boy boy as you so claim, the SUV used that day was parked at the government house,that alone shows that those guys have strong ties with saraki.....

but its still quite clear that saraki didn't send them but they the fact remains that they are his boys...

3 Likes

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by richeeyo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I did not go to Kwarapoly but Convenant, nevertheless those who finished from there am sure are greater, better and richer that you in real life since you want to degrade someone you dont know based on school
Bro no degrade here
That school is not a school it let my people go
By the way graduated two years ago ZUC Accra
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Authoreety: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Teacher,

Dont teach me nonsense!
zinizta:

separaton of powers is anelementary government topic taught in schools. get familiar with it

this is not military rule probably because Nigeria has largely been ruled by the military makes us not to understand how democracy works.

there are three mainarmof goverment..
the executive which is headed by the president

the legislature which consists of the senate and House of assembly headed by the Senate president

the judiciary headed by the supreme court judges

somebody correct me if i am wrong...

Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by SalamRushdie: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Adunnee:
look dont get it wrong bro, nobody is saying saraki sent them to rob, all they are saying is he has link with those guys,if they are just normal boy boy as you so claim, the SUV used that day was parked at the government house,that alone shows that those guys have strong ties with saraki.....

but its still quite clear that saraki didn't send them but they the fact remains that they are his boys...

So what crime dobyou charge someone for having a link to someone ...please prepare a crime charger lets see
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
richeeyo:

Bro no degrade here
That school is not a school it let my people go
By the way graduated two years ago ZUC Accra

I'm not a bro,

lt is a school, some graduates from there are doing excellently well

By the way i care less where you finished from
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by richeeyo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I'm not a bro,

lt is a school, some graduates from there are doing excellently well

By the way i care less where you finished from
Just for you to know ur Convenant is trashy
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by zinizta: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I did not go to Kwarapoly but Convenant, nevertheless those who finished from there i'm sure are greater, better and richer that you in real life since you want to degrade someone you dont know based on school

I still stand on my words that Saraki would never contact thugs to give them guns, his subordinates may have done that using his name.

if you know these people called politicians you would not bother to vouch for them

there is an evidence that those boys accompanied Saraki when he paidthe Offa mornach a condolence visit...

the ruling elite cannot keep keeping the country in a state of paralysis and also providing the youths murder weapons to achieve population reduction and at the same time feign ignorance.

they cannot pull the wool over my eyes I don't know about yours.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by zinizta: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Authoreety:
Teacher,

Dont teach me nonsense!

Nigeria is a federal republic, with executive power exercised by the president. The president is the
head of state , the head of government , and the head of a multi-party system . Nigerian politics takes place within a framework of a federal,
presidential , representative democratic republic, in which executive power is exercised by the government. Legislative power is held by the real government and the two chambers of the legislature: the House of Representatives and the
Senate. Together, the two chambers make up the law-making body in Nigeria, called the National Assembly, which serves as a check on the executive arm of government. The highest judiciary arm of government in Nigeria is the
Supreme Court of Nigeria which was created after independence and also practices Baron de Montesquieu's theory of the separation of powers [1] based on the United States system and also practises checks and balances[2] The
Economist Intelligence Unit has rated Nigeria as " hybrid regime" in 2016.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by zinizta: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Authoreety:
Teacher,

Dont teach me nonsense!

The separation of powers is a model for the
governance of a state. Under this model, a state's government is divided into branches, each with separate and independent powers and areas of responsibility so that the powers of one branch are not in conflict with the powers associated with the other branches. The typical division is into three branches: a legislature, an executive , and a
judiciary , which is the trias politica model. It can be contrasted with the fusion of powers in some
parliamentary systems where the executive and legislative branches overlap.
Separation of powers, therefore, refers to the division of responsibilities into distinct branches to limit any one branch from exercising the core functions of another. The intent of separation of powers is to prevent the concentration of unchecked power and to provide for checks and balances to avoid autocracy or inefficiencies.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
chai see,as dem finish her

NEED A BUSINESS IDEA HERES 15

www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a-business-idea-here-is-15/

Contact me,for your Professional web design,check my signature for email and,number
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by tesppidd: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Enough already,as much as i hate what Saraki did to Kwara my state, this is fake, all politicians uses thugs for ground work, in the north they are called almajiris(even bubu used them too), Saraki will never authorise them to rob a bank for money, that is below and beneath him.
But unfortunately he doesn't have to authorize a bank robbery before he is deemed culpable.

If it can be established in a court of law that they are actually his thugs and he ever supplied them a single weapon, Saraki has got a minimum of 7 years imprisonment staring him in the face.
Re: Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) by Yankiss(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
bedspread:
YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF!!!!
Sariki has Done more Evil than this..... I am not saying he is Directly involved in this, But SAriki hands are Stained with Blood...
So Also Buhari......
it's Turn by Turn......
this will also lead to the End of Buhari , Elrufai and others.....

How am I doing myself? The issue is clearly politically motivated. I never said Saraki is clean. What I said is that the Robbery connection is staged and I stand by it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / John Ocheme Shoots Inah Ubi, A Police Inspector Dead In Lagos / Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.