Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) (1939 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by bryner: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Billionaire Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji who have been trending on social media for some of her achievements and pregnancy took the liberty and revealed her luxurious bedroom on Instagram for her fans saying she is not willing to leave it.

http://www.vondanews.com/linda-ikeji-shows-off-her-luxurious-bedroom/

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
So this is the bedroom where she collected the D and was impregnated.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by Lekan1o1: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
So this is the bedroom where she collected the D and was impregnated.

Is it ur collecting? undecided
u want to be d one to collect the D? undecided
Ar U bobrisky? undecided
Are u dumber than nwamikpe? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by SoapQueen(f): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
If I ever get a bedroom like this, I will play Jhene Aiko's "Bedpeace" song non-stop.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by Zonacom(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Despite her wealth, she couldn't bleach her skin properly. Look at those knuckles. She needs to contact bobrisky
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nice one jare
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by mkoabiola: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na stil same Bed abi mattress na
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
If I ever get a bedroom like this, I will play Jhene Aiko's "Bedpeace" song non-stop.

but u can still play it in ur filthy, odour - filled, disorganized, enclosed room nao tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by SoapQueen(f): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

but u can still play it in ur filthy, odour - filled, disorganized, enclosed room nao tongue

Abi nau.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by ayazor: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Man
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by naijacentric(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
I feel its not bloggin dat got dis woman dis wealth
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Luxurious Bedroom(photos) by RemedyLab: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Learn how to get Pregnant fast here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/how-to-get-pregnant-fast/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. / 'There Is Fire On The Mountain' - Peter Okoye Rock American Singer Backside. PIX / Who Rocked The Better Outfit, Kcee’s Look Vs Patoranking’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.