Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

See The Latex Handglove Found In A Chicken Pie Bought At Sparnigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Latex Handglove Found In A Chicken Pie Bought At Sparnigeria (552 Views)

Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. / How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 / Waist Trainer With Natural Latex 5000 Promo Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Latex Handglove Found In A Chicken Pie Bought At Sparnigeria by semasir: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
A lawyer has shown her discontent with SPARNigeria for their negligence after finding Latex Handglove in a chicken pie she bought at their Awolowo Road outlet.

The lady identified as @sleekystunner on her twitter handle shared this experience and saying she COULD sue them for negligence and poor quality control practices too.

@SPARNigeria so I made a purchase of a few items from your store at Awolowo road, ikoyi today which included chicken pie and found this in it (latex handglove). Could sue you guys for Negligence. You should do better with quality control. Cc @Gidi_Traffic https:///ouzzXax6rp

https://twitter.com/sleekystunner/status/1004012446552641536?s=19

SPARNigeria has however apologised to the lawyer hoping to investigate the issue.

Re: See The Latex Handglove Found In A Chicken Pie Bought At Sparnigeria by semasir: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oga Lalasticlala, I hail you oo!
Re: See The Latex Handglove Found In A Chicken Pie Bought At Sparnigeria by czarina(f): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
The glove looks too big to have gotten there accidentally. Not even shreds of it? A complete glove? Something's fishy, especially if that pie was handmade. What could it be? A disgruntled employee? Or worse, a customer seeking to make not-so-quick cash from a lawsuit? shocked

Live in Jos and environs? Check my profile cool
Re: See The Latex Handglove Found In A Chicken Pie Bought At Sparnigeria by semasir: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's actually not a customer seeking to make cash from lawsuit though.

czarina:
The glove looks too big to have gotten there accidentally. Not even shreds of it? A complete glove? Something's fishy, especially if that pie was handmade. What could it be? A disgruntled employee? Or worse, a customer seeking to make not-so-quick cash from a lawsuit? shocked

Live in Jos and environs? Check my profile cool

(1) (Reply)

Bakery Business In Nigeria: How To Get Started / You Need A Business Consultant Or You Need Business Ideas / Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.