Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Phcn Vs Nepa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Phcn Vs Nepa? (808 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Power Generating Set Vs NEPA/PHCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phcn Vs Nepa? by jaguda(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2007
Please, please, please can someone tell me which of these so called power parastatals is better? Cos i prefer the old saying, "Up NEPA"! PHCH has failed Nigerians, the days of NEPA - NEP Plc - NEPA are now regarded as those good old days!

Whats ur take, for Naija residents ONLY! Jandons kip off! grin
Re: Phcn Vs Nepa? by dblock(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2007
I think------------------oh yeah I can't comment, well I'll just make my own thread tongue tongue tongue
Re: Phcn Vs Nepa? by needeeg(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2007
Oh my God, u never pleace nigerian, if there talking about government u r d ppls that start talking about how bad they r, now that the soo called power parastatals is not government own ur now talking, because ur not satisfy with the new call PHCN, well man u never compair government n private, just pray the new coming government should try to sout this out,
Re: Phcn Vs Nepa? by bestcomm(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hey man am in suport of your comment here because nigerians are never satisfied, they started it all now them dey see fire. well am affected in this phcl of a thing because i thought they might be better than nepa, but here they are tormenting pll. some ppl almost give up at night due to no light but still in every situation you find yourself always thank
GOD for his life and breath.
But i think this will teach the so called democracy, i mean the ppl(residents) so as to choose the best president .

BABA DON KILL US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Phcn Vs Nepa? by Bashdejare(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2007
Jaguda, what do you expect of parastatal that hold power, do you think they will release power for you for use. The most annoying thing is that the light is just like torchlight been play around with like a child palying with torchlight.
Well, I will not blame by comparing the two NEPA and PHCN, like yoruba use to say that 'e wo lo da ninu omo ibon' i.e like do you expect to come out of gun.
Re: Phcn Vs Nepa? by jaybaby(f): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2007
None

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Please / Engineers Needed / How Did U Hear Of Nairaland And Join?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.