Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? (26273 Views)

Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Daniel058(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
I will vote him out
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by penzino(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
Ofcourse, and not only him. But they will discover its a Trojan Horse after 2019 has been lost and won.
Trojan Horse part got me...
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:
I thought the sw claims to be the most educated nigerians. U guys will fall for simple tricks?

Is it your fall? Leave the SW alone and let them fall Just like the SE fell for Ojuku burial tricks

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by temi1526: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
agbarisocket:
FLAT HEAD with madness,what is their problem with yoruba,OJUKWU is a coward who ran to exile nobody would honour him

just Negodu. Answer the question smartly raised by the mod and don't result to names calling.
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Judolisco(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Let's wait for OBJ's reaction
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
agbarisocket:
FLAT HEAD with madness,what is their problem with yoruba,OJUKWU is a coward who ran to exile nobody would honour him
Atleast he didn't drink rat poison like awo

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by babeosisi: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Is there a difference between Boo boo and poo poo
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Agromuda(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes, he did wat OBJ failed to do. 2019 would judge the situation
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by MartinCorridon: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
talk2archy:
am waiting for what he will use to try to convince the Igbos.

The Olympic Marathon Day for the day Ojukwu broke records running to Abidjan
grin

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by sokera: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:
I thought the sw claims to be the most educated nigerians. U guys will fall for simple tricks?
yes leave us , let us fall for the tricks , as long as June 12 stands as democracy day , we love it like that ... is it your trick ?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by RexTramadol1: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
As a Yoruba, it's just like a family issue

Somebody buys you gala dat ur dad can't afford, at the moment you say thank you and smile at him.

After consumption, your father is still your father.

OBJ will remain a Yoruba man, and whether you like it or not, he's our living GCFR

Buhari called cow uncle so he can chop meat, but Wu go give am meat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by sokera: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is it your fall? Leave the SW alone and let them fall Just like the SE fell for Ojuku burial tricks
you nail it .. gbam

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:

so you just dey know.

trust dem afonjiggars at your own peril.
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
IVORY2009:
Mr. Buhari handlers have just shot themselves at the foot, from my own predictions, the game of politics is a collective game, no one is an island.

No permanent enemy in politics....
True words of an elder.
I must greet you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

It's none of your business.

Stop taking panadol for another's headache.

Head or tail, the holiday has been declared and the award awarded.

Only God can change that.
Nigeria is in trouble and you are saying it's none of my business
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Maldek666: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
We, the Pro-Biafrans state as follows:

That if you must declare June 12 as Democracy Day, then you must admit that T(C)hief MKO Abiola won the June 12 election.

And we want INEC to formally Declare MKO Abiola as a President-elect of that June 12 election, making him a one-time President of the Zoological Republic.

Then the vital Question is: Who killed the President-elect of Nigeria and his beautifully industrious wife, Kudirat ?

We need to unravel the mystery of the death of this ITT billionaire. You want to win election yet you do not want to heal the wounds of the Yoruba people ?

Who Killed MKO Abiola and the Wife, Kudirat ?

The SW and indeed the entire SARZ infested zoo, needs the truth.

....We will destroy the zoo, with the Truth - Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Viergeachar:

So you can (talk)type

1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
talk2archy:

Declare Biancar as National bicycle

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Agromuda:
Yes, he did wat OBJ failed to do. 2019 would judge the situation
So with this you are voting for him?

Zombiesm will not kill you
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
It was targeted at the yoruba masses to secure their votes

You honestly don't know the Yorubas. Just wait and see the outcome of this maradonic move!
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by daddyp76(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:
This move can't win south west for Buhari come 2019, in fact Tinubu will disappoint him, let keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by IVORY2009(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

True words of an elder.
I must greet you sir.

Tnx Sis. How's is ur day going?
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by IMASTEX: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Okay
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

You honestly don't know the Yorubas. Just wait and see the outcome of this maradonic move!
I know yorubas won't fall for this trash
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
IVORY2009:

Tnx Sis. How's is ur day going?
It has been a good one sir.
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by IVORY2009(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It has been a good one sir.

Bless u all the best...

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by TheUbermensch: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
talk2archy:

Officially recognising May 30 as the day of their fallen heroes.

Then he'd do something for Saro-Wiwa to win the SS.

Just be watching.
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by phreakabit(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
OBVIOUSLY!
But neither of them are saints, so who cares?
Me I just know Buhari must INVESTIGATE why OBJ revoked AGO and DPK products from being supplied to PPMC depots in Lagos, and allocated everything to Mosimi depot, Ogun state. There is something shady in that deal.
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by TheUbermensch: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

It's none of your business.
Stop taking panadol for another's headache.
Head or tail, the holiday has been declared and the award awarded.
Only God can change that.
Lmao.
I never knew Yorubas could be this unnecessarily emotional.
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Viergeachar: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Lmao.

I never knew Yorubas could be this unnecessarily emotional.

Na you sabi. We must rub it in! tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Midastorch(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
talk2archy:
Seriously,he doesn't need you guys vote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium / Kyari, Tijjani Yusuf, Others Still Listed As Buhari’s Aides / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.