Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day (18441 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo / Atiku, Wike Teams Storm Court Over Legality Of PDP Presidential Primary / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by oobinna: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Guy, na so you wicked reach?

quote author=Follygunners post=68267787]Firstly, Jupiter Thunder fire the guy / FTC above me for handing over what I never asked for... grin

WTF? Nigerians and misplaced prioritizations sha! angry

They'll NEVER create a commotion for the progress of the common poor man neither, the progress of the nation. Instead you'll see them fighting over the dumbest issues like child-bride et al... angry angry

On behalf of the poor, widows / widowers, orphans, hungry, hopeless, helpless, dejected, miserables et al... as a result of all 9ja Politician's activities... May you all NEVER experience peace together with your families schooling and living abroad at our expense! undecided

To HELL with all corrupt Nigerian Politicians... Senators, Ministers, House of Reps, Governors, Commissioners, Top gov't officials, President, VP and all I forget to mention. Special shout-out to Tinubu and Saraki. May you and your generations NEVER experience peace. angry angry angry[/quote]
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by Enice(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
The HOR members should not waste their time. You cannot give what you don't have. You never gave us Democracy Day, it was a day given to us by OBJ, so you cannot change or take it back. It was given to us by executive order and can only be change by executive order.
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
...PMB have given the NA something to argue about until election time, thereby forgetting about their impeachment plans against him...
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by justy15: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Buy landed property in Abakaliki Ebonyi state, the fastest growing state in the southeast because of the governor's outstanding infrastructural development. Call 07086770689
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by ymaruf01: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
d green chambers na Mumu people full dia Dt is y day fight over wada to declare jun12 new democracy day
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
read cool,and,interesting story on www.emperorblog.com.ng contact us for your professional WEB,DESIGN

NEED A BUSINESS IDEA
HERES 15
www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a-business-
idea-here-is-15/
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by Loanguyng: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Naija area!
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by jbtobsyn(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Follygunners:
Firstly, Jupiter Thunder fire the guy / FTC above me for handing over what I never asked for... grin

WTF? Nigerians and misplaced prioritizations sha! angry

They'll NEVER create a commotion for the progress of the common poor man neither, the progress of the nation. Instead you'll see them fighting over the dumbest issues like child-bride et al... angry angry

On behalf of the poor, widows / widowers, orphans, hungry, hopeless, helpless, dejected, miserables et al... as a result of all 9ja Politician's activities... May you all NEVER experience peace together with your families schooling and living abroad at our expense! undecided

To HELL with all corrupt Nigerian Politicians... Senators, Ministers, House of Reps, Governors, Commissioners, Top gov't officials, President, VP and all I forget to mention. Special shout-out to Tinubu and Saraki. May you and your generations NEVER experience peace. angry angry angry
Am sure the same way you cursed this people unborn generations was the way your lineage was cursed. How can you put curse on those who have no choice in being Tinubu's descendant .
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by Follygunners: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Am sure the same way you cursed this people unborn generations was the way your lineage was cursed. How can you put curse on those who have no choice in being Tinubu's descendant .

I didn't curse anyone... I simply reminded God to act fast as He's promised we the less-privileged!

I'm pretty sure, you're one of their descendants abi? If that's true... May the blood, agony and suffering et al... of all these innocents, helpless and hopeless souls seek revenge on you and your generations as well! angry angry

Jupiter Thunder fire you! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by Megatrix: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why are they having a rowdy session? This is one of the few decisions by this government that I agree 100% with. It was the right thing to do so these Reps should respect themselves
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by jbtobsyn(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Follygunners:

I didn't curse anyone... I simply reminded God to act fast as He's promised we the less-privileged!

I'm pretty sure, you're one of their descendants abi? If that's true... May the blood, agony and suffering et al... of all these innocents, helpless and hopeless souls seek revenge on you and your generations as well! angry angry

Jupiter Thunder fire you! angry angry angry
Your stupidity is beyond human comprehension. Your IQ has debilitated to a negligible state.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
chukwukahenry:
Guy behave yourself na
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
SafariBoy:
Guy behave yourself na
any pdf to help me behave myself?
Re: House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day by smart6(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
The Reps during their session raised various points of arguments and/or order. Some think it's a bid by PMB to enlongate his tenure, Other said it was loopsided(unfair) as the then NEC Chairman was not honoured and not legal as GCFR honour was for the living. Before i could call 'BUHARI' everywhere turned to a market.

My problem with those men is that they cant be civil in all their sessions. That is how many of them loiter the chambers while session is on & transmitting live. Not to talk of the noise they make in between submissions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News / Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC / FG To Sell Three Presidential Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.