Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Senator Marafa Insult And Reject INEC Committee, Refused To Apologise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Marafa Insult And Reject INEC Committee, Refused To Apologise (425 Views)

BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results / Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Marafa Insult And Reject INEC Committee, Refused To Apologise by Horus(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUF9MXig4GU

Senator Marafa insult and reject INEC committee, refused to apologise
Re: Senator Marafa Insult And Reject INEC Committee, Refused To Apologise by docadams: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
...And Saraki was made to swallow his pride in humility.
According to the Senator 'I will withdraw my statement but will not apologise' if you like go and die!

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Obasanjo To Honour My Father But He Refused - MKO Abiola's Son, Jamiu / NERC Grants 9.5MW Electricity Generation, Distribution Licences To Ariaria Marke / Military Owed Abiola N45bn It Wasn’t Ready To Pay –sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.