Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe (48917 Views)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by Mayflowa(m): 5:23am On Jun 08, 2018
No one seems to notice that Kenyan money is more than. 3 times more valuable than our money.

$600 = sh60,000
$600 = N216,000

Where are we heading to?
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:32am On Jun 08, 2018
i watched the report om bbc yesterday and i came to the conclusion that Nigeria is not as corrupt as the world belives because many people around the world are just as corrupt as we are.
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Bluffly:

He is greedy and you say feeling it is a setup. How?
The man collected the bribe without knowing there was something more to it.( to be used against him later) and this incident don put other good african refs wey go come world cup under close monitoring and b4 i 4get dont you know some stupid racists are not happy we even have african refs coming to the world cup.
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by melaninpop: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Learner.

He just embarrassed us. Common 600 card na them catch you for?

I tire...... No be even $6000
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by delishpot: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Teewhy2:
Most Africans use small air pollution spoil yansh.
What he would have gained in the world cup in terms of history, fame and financial gain was spoilt by just $600 not even up to #250 k.
Dear GOD,
Please help us to see the great plan you have for us, so that we won't use our selfish motive to destroy it.

He wanted it all. To eat his cake and have it. He wanted to use the small $600 hold side while the bigger one you talking about manifests into the physical.
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by TEYA: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2018
millomaniac:
Why focus on just Africa?
Bringing your yeye naija mentality here? Why should they not focus on Africa? Shebi you guys agree with Trump that Africa is a shīt hole? Anass will help you clean it.
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by Litmus: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2018
How strange that Nigerians caught doing corruption draws wide ranging and scathing abuse on Nigeria and Nigerians but Ghanians, Senegalese, Kenyans etc caught doing corruption only draws abuse on Africa?
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by millomaniac: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2018
TEYA:

Bringing your yeye naija mentality here? Why should they not focus on Africa? Shebi you guys agree with Trump that Africa is a shīt hole? Anass will help you clean it.

What is naija mentality undecided please stop being derogatory to yourself or fellow humans, same nigerians are always best behaved and always excell in other climes. it is obvious Africa is a mess. Assuming you think right you will also know Africa's vice is the main focus of International media. Or who do you think are the inventors of match fixing? I support the journalist action in trying to expose few bad eggs. I am merely saying he should not be myopic and expand his horizon.
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by TEYA: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
millomaniac:

What is naija mentality undecided please stop being derogatory to yourself or fellow humans, same nigerians are always best behaved and always excell in other climes. it is obvious Africa is a mess. Assuming you think right you will also know Africa's vice is the main focus of International media. Or who do you think are the inventors of match fixing? I support the journalist action in trying to expose few bad eggs. I am merely saying he should not be myopic and expand his horizon.
Africa is a mess yet he should leave Africa and "expand his horizon"? You want to know what "Naija mentality" is? Ok I will tell you! When Buhari is accused of performing poorly and you hear people saying "It's the wailers wailing because they are out of power", that's naija mentality. When the Senate president is accused of corrupt practices, and you hear people saying "oh, is he the only thief? Why not attack the rest, and they go for Olisa Metuh, and you hear them say "Buhari is only attacking him because he is igbo". Then Buhari goes for Dasuki and you hear them saying "oh Buhari is only going for him because Dasuki was part of the coup plotters that ousted Buhari in the 80s, that is "Nigerian mentality". When an African (Anas) in his bid to cleanse an africa that even you admit is in a mess is told by you and people like you to "expand his horizon", that is "Naija mentality" - having some silly conspiracy theory on why a criminal is confronted or having an excuse on why he should not be confronted. Why don't you carry out investigative journalism on areas that Anas has not covered? Mr. "HORIZON EXPANDER"!
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by millomaniac: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
TEYA:

Africa is a mess yet he should leave Africa and "expand his horizon"? You want to know what "Naija mentality" is? Ok I will tell you! When Buhari is accused of performing poorly and you hear people saying "It's the wailers wailing because they are out of power", that's naija mentality. When the Senate president is accused of corrupt practices, and you hear people saying "oh, is he the only thief? Why not attack the rest, and they go for Olisa Metuh, and you hear them say "Buhari is only attacking him because he is igbo". Then Buhari goes for Dasuki and you hear them saying "oh Buhari is only going for him because Dasuki was part of the coup plotters that ousted Buhari in the 80s, that is "Nigerian mentality". When an African (Anas) in his bid to cleanse an africa that even you admit is in a mess is told by you and people like you to "expand his horizon", that is "Naija mentality" - having some silly conspiracy theory on why a criminal is confronted or having an excuse on why he should not be confronted. Why don't you carry out investigative journalism on areas that Anas has not covered? Mr. "HORIZON EXPANDER"!
I am sorry you do not understand what I said it's not actually your fault. The fact you subconsciously started talking about buhari has to some extent shown the state of your mind. The fact that you completely ignored i said i support the referee shows you lack the ability to reason logically and hold a common sense convo. Anyway just so you know All these things you wrote trying to justify your "african mentality" happens everywhere there are human beings in the earth and human beings have friends and foes. stop degrading your self you are not as bad as the media portrays you.
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by Litmus: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2018
TEYA:

Eh, you've stated nothing that differentiates your perception of Nigerians from nationalities elsewhere. Electorate or just plain individuals dogmatically or stubbornly defending political parties, ideologes, personalities and so on, regardless of "good evidence*" against the reasons those individuals give for thire support, is unfortunately universal, ask those Americans that cannot believe Donald Trump's support.

(Good Evidence (not forgetting that wright and wrong is dogged by the matter of pecpective))
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by OKorowanta: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ekpa
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
holuphisayor:

same trap Sam allardyce fell for. .... The journalist would probably increase it if he rejected that $600...

I don't think its fifa
that journalist just got a positive review from FIFA.
Re: Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe by Kyllahmc(m): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Learner.

He just embarrassed us. Common 600 card na them catch you for?
as in eh... no be even better money sef AFRICA!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers / Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.