Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Clothetheneedy(ctn) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Clothetheneedy(ctn) (293 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clothetheneedy(ctn) by lightstone(f): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please i will appreciate if this can be posted on the front page!
*LIGHTSTONE FOUNDATION*
Good afternoon.

My name is Labulo Funmilayo am a student and a Nairalander , the founder of LIGHTSTONE FOUNDATION.The foundation is a Non governmental organization(NGO) that is not profitable,the foundation will be introducing a programme called
*CLOTHE THE NEEDY(CTN)*.

*CTN* will be extension of charity and goodness hands to take off the poor's misery and deprivation of clothes,putting smiles on the needy’s face and embracing them with our LOVE.

Our watchword is ‘’Healing The Broken Hearts ‘’

We can clean out closets and donate the extras. But isn’t there something more? Can we simplify our lives and our wardrobes? How many pairs of shoes do I own? Can I donate more than my excess? I can decide to winnow down my wardrobe to basics and donate more just than out-of-date and outgrown clothes.
It’s not just about giving unwanted things away but about owning less and offering support to those who don’t have enough.

We all have those things that are stuck in our rooms and wardrobes, lets stop *BURNING* and *THROWING AWAY* Those irrelevant clothes can valuable to someone, put a smile on a person face just by Donating!!!

The programme will be kicking off soonest than expected , we will be starting with our heart own *CITY OF IBADAN and LAGOS * so we will appreciate you all most especially youths with like minds to support this foundation.
We need people with like minds to join us and change the world ourselves,we are the government! WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR MONEY BUT ALL WE NEED FROM YOU, ARE YOUR USED CLOTHES!! BE A BLESSING TO THE NEEDY.

We need your prayers,supports both in material and in attendance. Feel to talk to us.
facebook: *Funmilayo Labulo*
Instagram: *Lightstone*

(1) (Reply)

Me.... Myself And I / Dapchi Girl: United Kingdom To Assist In The Release Of Leah Sharibu / How To Hire Home Tutors For Your Kids In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.