Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Has The Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day Change Anything In Our Economic?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day Change Anything In Our Economic?? (258 Views)

MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day Change Anything In Our Economic?? by dontecrosofiso(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
I just went to get some units from NEPA, or whatever they're calling themselves these days, and the conversation went something like this:

Me: "Happy June 12 in advance, my brotha. Abeg, price of units don come down?"

NEPA guy, frowning, responds: "Guy, wetin de do you? How declaration of June 12 as MKO Abiola Day take affect anything at all? Abeg, hurry up make other people pay."

Me, switching to English, : "Oh, so you mean it doesn't affect the rate of inflation, which is at double-digit by the way, the unemployment rate and the killings in Zamfara and Benue, to but mention a few?"

NEPA guy: "But of course not..."

1 Like

Re: Has The Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day Change Anything In Our Economic?? by vinnex: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
A govt of deceit. Armed herdsmen day for their celebrations...
Re: Has The Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day Change Anything In Our Economic?? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin Kudos PMB
Re: Has The Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day Change Anything In Our Economic?? by dontecrosofiso(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin Kudos PMB
For doing what
I think the president is out of idea like what Elder Statesman Tanko Yakassai said( Buhari doesn't even have Bad ideas for them to make some research about them whether good ideas can be found)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASG To Manage National Stadium For A Period Of Time; Solomon Dalung / PDP Not In A Hurry To Reconstitute Bot, Says Jibrin / Trump-kim Summit: Trump Pledges Security Guarantees To North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.