Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband (34105 Views)

Williams Uchemba Dressed As A Pregnant Lady For A Skit / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by vineyardfarms: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rokia2:
Good on her but most times it’s better not to make our good deeds public. God is the one that reward us not the public.

But I guess this is showbiz. undecided
STOP BEING CRITICAL OF HER GOOD WORK. THESE KIND DEEDS MOTIVATE OTHERS TO BE A PART OF THE PROCESS. MAY GOD REWARD HER GOOD WORK AND HER GENERATION.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by donqx: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by greggng: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2018
Benexfamez:
In as much as people don't really like her.....

She's really a cool and kind heart lady..

Like for Tonto
Share for Buhari

Abeg choose your words correctly . Who told you people don't really like her. The right word is some people don't really like her. Even Jesus was hated let alone a human being
Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Rokia2:
Good on her but most times it’s better not to make our good deeds public. God is the one that reward us not the public.

But I guess this is showbiz. undecided
she is.an entertainer.it's their world and their style all over
Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by chukxie(m): 4:06am On Jun 08, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The mod who moved this topic to the front page was so enchanted that he left his grammar at home grin

See blunder for front page grin

Please, highlight the serious grammatical blunders that you noticed. Thanks. We're here to learn. Class don start.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by Badeku: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2018
CHARITY: VIRTUOUS ACT
Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by nwoye72: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Thats how a perfect celeb affect the life of less privilege people with their wealth,not some of these other nija celeb showing their fake life style in the media.what amazed me is that 95% of them has been so poor and has had lots of experience of poverty and never knew the could get to were they are by now.Still they can't change someones life.My dear sister Donto,keep it up and see God lift u up above all your good expectations.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by entaye55: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
........despite all the muslim woman will go and sell it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
kushercain:

You no well grin
I need ur touch to recover grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Saido Berahino Wishes Temi Otedola Happy Birthday On Instagram / Sandra Okagbue Shares Photo With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.