Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Check Out This Funny Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This Funny Joke (907 Views)

Buhari Phone Call To Mikel After Croatia Match (very Funny Joke) / Very Funny Joke / Funny Joke : Fainting Space Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Joke by donblade85555(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
In the university of Benin school hostel we use different skills in using the toilet. You dare not sit on the toilet. If not, you will scratch your
yansh for one month. Some people stand on top the
toilet and use double ''D'' method (Drop & Dodge)
beacuse if the water touch you, lolzzz, I pity you. Some
of us uses the double ''S'' method(Sniper Skills). They would climb the wall between the toilet and use the sniper skills method. The girls do theirs in cellophane and throw it on people head walking between hall 6 and hall 7, which is known
as shot put(arrow). If you are lucky it would land on ur head but if you aren't lucky it would land on ur mouth or your pot of soup. When I started the school I was wondering why some people carry umbrella dey waka when rain no dey fall. Please don't argue with me am not feeling fine, infact am in the hospital now.

more funny jokes:- www.laughkillme.com

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Joke by dessywayne(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
lol, I can actually relate
Re: Check Out This Funny Joke by donblade85555(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2018
dessywayne:
lol, I can actually relate
lol, we all can

(1) (Reply)

Which Other Scam Do You Know? / Only In Nigeria That We Have This / Make Your Self Smile �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.