Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics (1039 Views)

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons / Army Invade Imo Market, Kill Two Artisans, Elderly Man In His Shop / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by samysamy: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nigerian Military allegedly invaded Nembe LGA of Bayelsa state in search of militants and allegedly killed innocents including a woman and her baby.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/army-invade-nembex-in-bayelsa-in-search.html

Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
This Islamic Army is resolute. Is ready. Is well paid to kill SS'ers.

But will provide shelter for the Core Fulani women, when they want to piss on the express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by dadavivo: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why will we allow Islamic officers in Army and Police to be killing us like a rat in the south south. am very angry right now.

When it comes to us, they shoot and kill at sight, but when they see their brothers with dagger they look the other way. enough is enough in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by IJOBA2: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
shocked

Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by MrErudite(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
God!!!!!

So this stupiid animals in uniform don't know the difference between Armed men (Militants) and a young woman with her Child ...

Nigeria is a joke...
Nigeria is a shiitehole...
Nigeria is a scam...
Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by MrErudite(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
I blame Buhari for all this happens
Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by Alejoc(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oh my God!

Boko Haram, Herdsmen tongue lipsrsealed

How wrong can that young baby be to warrant such brute force?

OH GOD WHAT WRONG HAVE WE COMMITTED AS A PEOPLE TO DESERVE THIS?
Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by Banmeallday: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrErudite:

I blame Buhari for all this happens

Blame yourself and the thieving govs from East who have given so much land free to the “army” under the name “security”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by Himmler: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Look at the bullet hole in that baby's head and tell me that this country is not cursed. So much innocent blood crying out for vengeance against this murderous, blood shedding nation.
Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by MrErudite(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Banmeallday:

Blame yourself and the thieving govs from East who have given so much land free to the “army” under the name “security”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s

So Whats ur point....

The man from North
Re: Army Invade Nembe In Bayelsa In Search Of Militants,kill A Woman & Her Baby(pics by HolySteph(f): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is terrible.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Super Eagles Win / Dino Melaye Mocks APC Convention, Calls It A “joke” / Exclusive Interview: So No Media Trial Can Silence Me And My Vision- Gora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.