Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nutrient Tea! It's Not What You Think - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nutrient Tea! It's Not What You Think (291 Views)

I Need Hydroponics Nutrient Solution In Ibadan / Banana And Plantain Nutrient Management / Soil Nutrient Content; Key To Maximizing Crop Yeild. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nutrient Tea! It's Not What You Think by RoseOkoji(f): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
I learnt something new and it's called nutrient tea.
At first I thought
Well why are we making tea on the farm
But when we started the process I was like Ooooooh
Lol
Nutrient tea is basically just water and organic manure being mixed to look like tea
That's were it gets its name from
You're feeding in all the nutrients from the organic manure but instead of waiting for rain to mix it you're allowing it to be absorbed immediately!!
I don't know about you but that was something I never knew and I'm glad I know now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buying Kososo Wood / I Need Quail Bird / Cage For Birds And Small Animals Eg. Rabbit, Guinea Pig Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.