Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) (56150 Views)

Williams Uchemba Meets President Buhari In New York (Photo) / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Tobi typed:

"Iftar with the number 1 citizen". Mr blogger changed it to " After I met.."

Iftar is one of the religious observances of Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2018
roger30:
The ez-BBN housemate shared the picture through his Instagram Handle

He wrote [s]"after I met the no1 citizen,interesting evening
[/s]

http://www.vondanews.com/tobi-meets-president-muhammad-buhari/

Iftar with the no 1 citizen.
Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, who is the number one citizen? You?

You can say it again boy.
Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2018
post=68277220:
PICTURE OF THE YEAR....

See handsome guys chilling with my handsome President.

Here comes my screensaver till Buhari wins 2nd term Next year!
Sai BABA!!

Chai: Wailers will definitely have a nightmare tonight seeing these HAPPY PEOPLE, cos pains, gnashing of teeth and bitterness is their hobby and trademark! Alomo bitters people
!!

for someone who doesn't reside in the country ,this comment is ass-licking, deceitful and useless.
Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by albers20: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
--WEB_MAINTENANCE--

Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You can say it again boy.
Continue dreaming.
Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by kaylad1(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2018
I think Tobi is taking advantage of the show in the right direction.
that'"s the winning spirit.
Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Tobi will be conferred with GCFR and small doctor GCON before tomorrow grin
They'll be used and dumped just like Oby(madam due process(.
Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by uk101: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=68277299]If I am cee c I will humble my self and meet Tobi and reconcile. Boy has grace following him. Only housemate to have met buhari and osibanjo grin grin grin grin

undecided
Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Continue dreaming.

You clueless hero now dreamt the same.
Re: Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
kaylad1:
I think Tobi is taking advantage of the show in the right direction.
that'"s the winning spirit.
You opinion there... Its what could be looked into. Moreover, From #550k, you can acquire a full plot of secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki with rest of mind.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can visit our Ikeja office for contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.