Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Experience At The First Storey Building In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At The First Storey Building In Nigeria (609 Views)

Helicopter Crashes Into A Building In Ikeja, Lagos / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At The First Storey Building In Nigeria by sisiviki2020: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
I had the opportunity to visit the first story building in Nigeria, the building is currently 173 years old.

The first educational system in Nigeria started in Badagry, where the first primary school was established by the Wesleyan missionary in 1843 and was named nursery of the infant which later became St Thomas Anglican Nursery and Primary School.
Education in Nigeria was started by 40 men and those 40 men spent 12 years in primary school.

To watch my full experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF15cnS7FYA

Nursery of infant school was founded by Rev Golmer in 1845, later on, the first secondary school in Badagry was founded in 1955.
Samuel Ajayi Crowther was the first African bishop that translated the holy bible from English to Yoruba.

Samuel was his baptismal name, Ajayi was his native name and Crowther was his master name.he was captured has a slave in Osun at the age of 12.
when the missionary came to Africa they came with seven laborers three carpenters and four bricklayers.

you can read full story at my blog sisiviki.com
Re: My Experience At The First Storey Building In Nigeria by sisiviki2020: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
my experience at the first storey building in nigeria was amazing

(1) (Reply)

Airplane Crash In Ogun State / Passengers Escape After Plane Almost Crashed In Portharcourt Airport / Harvest Of Denials To Nigerian US Visa Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.