Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town (2697 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React / Actress Angela Okorie Makes Yet Another ‘grammatical Error’. / Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by alexhl(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
What was he really trying to say, well money cannot buy intelligence

http://www.godofnews.com/hush-puppi-latest-grammatical-bomb/

Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by Rapoo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
it may interest you to know that hushpuppi is a street hustler and not an educationist.
he's grammatical errors didn't start today. but the ironic thing use that he is dope richer than those that can write 4000 pages of a book without no single mistake.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by Maldek666: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blackman, get the money, English is for England. You are not British.

Again, shatap and get the money.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by mxpinky: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
you don't know the power of money
until he buy you entirely to come and be writting for him and you'll like yes sire yes sire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by chiiraq802(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na ur grammatical error
Abeggi!!! shift make ah pass.....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by Olibboy: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
just. a typographical error... for your information guys, hushpuppi blocked me on instagram, spesh s hype man that always follow davido upandan also blocked me on instagram.

Am I a star?

@Officialteeclef
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by Ikemefuna44: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hushpuppi, you don't need to "reach" book, as long as you get money. Money is all that matters. If you get money, you can't hide your face. Even PhD holders will open doors for you.

Even a professor of law, Yemi Osibanjo, has not just been opening doors, but has been licking Bubu's ass for 3 years. And Bubu has just primary school certificate.

MONEY IS POWER; POWER IS MONEY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by greenek: 3:31am On Jun 08, 2018
alexhl:

You be ódé o, na pidgin the guy write na, abi u no Sabi read ni
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by alexhl(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2018
greenek:

You be ódé o, na pidgin the guy write na, abi u no Sabi read ni

When we write pidgin does it mean that we should ignore our spelling?

What's the name of your school, so that I don't send my future kids there...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by naijacentric(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2018
Why are we so mad wif english in nigeria who english epp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by OneCorner: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2018
If autocorrect handle ur life u go know say nobody is above mistake
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by Snow02: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
he's right though
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by Snow02: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
his comment is on point though
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by thedondada(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
alexhl:

Funny enough his statement makes sense it is you who has poor understanding of English.
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by Geekgists: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
With many 'boats' cruising since the finish of
the
Twofold Wahala release of the Big Brother
Naija
appear, it appears to be another ship has
taken off and
this appears as though one ship that will leave
numerous
tongues swaying.
Leo Babatunde Dasilva has indicated that he
is in a
lovely relationship
with Co previous housemate
Ceece who was previously the main lady
meant a lot to

sorry of the inability to post images
płs try to understand

read more: www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/bbnaija-leo-publicly-expressed-his.html?m=1
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by Metuh: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rapoo:
it may interest you to know that hushpuppi is a street hustler and not an educationist.
he's grammatical errors didn't start today. but the ironic thing use that he is dope richer than those that can write 4000 pages of a book without no single mistake.
Your proof that he is richer than your state

Must you believe every showbiz stunts
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by greenek: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
alexhl:

When we write pidgin does it mean that we should ignore our spelling?

What's the name of your school, so that I don't send my future kids there...

Like you would have any
Re: Hushpuppi Grammatical Error Is One In Town by RemedyLab: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
cool

Join naturalremedylab as we discover the amazing health benefits of common herbs and spices and how you can start using them in your cooking, check my signature below to get started

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) / "There Is Neither Power Nor Authority In The Name Of Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Tells / Mzansi's Finest Slay Queens Being Exposed For Living With Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.