Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ (679 Views)

$120, $130 and $160 amazon usa ecodes for sell. 470/$ / $1100 Amazon Usa Ecodes For Sell. 460/$ / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by Frostyflame(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Omorenuwa Ayevbosa, I'm 18 and I'm here to change your life wink. I'm sure y'all have seen one or two particular things on amazon that you really want, but later find out that the shipping fee is just ridulous or it doesn't even ship to Nigeria. I'm here to change that, I can get any item at all into the country as long as its on amazon.

The rate is N300/$ and shipping is $4.6/lbs. If you buy items worth more than $500 then the dollar rate will be N285/$. I've been making the orders and shipping things for over a year quite consistently, but I've never done it in bulk. Most of the things I've been getting are personal stuff and are mostly art materials. If you want to get stuff like consoles(ps4s, xboxs, nintendo switches) or phones, or anything at all just email me and I'll get back to you right away. I AM NOT A SCAMMER, I'm as legit as they come. Please do not hesitate to contact me, let's get this show on the road. Thank you!
Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by Frostyflame(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Like I said, I've only been making small small personal orders. But I just felt like showing these. The laptop is the only large thing I've ordered. But together, we can change that. Give me the opportunity to help myself by helping you. Sayonara! (That's goodbye in japanese grin)

Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by ronik4lif(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Drop your contact number or call 08165349802
Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by booblacain(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Frostyflame:
Hello everyone, my name is Omorenuwa Ayevbosa, I'm 18 and I'm here to change your life wink. I'm sure y'all have seen one or two particular things on amazon that you really want, but later find out that the shipping fee is just ridulous or it doesn't even ship to Nigeria. I'm here to change that, I can get any item at all into the country as long as its on amazon.

The rate is N300/$ and shipping is $4.6/lbs. If you buy items worth more than $500 then the dollar rate will be N285/$. I've been making the orders and shipping things for over a year quite consistently, but I've never done it in bulk. Most of the things I've been getting are personal stuff and are mostly art materials. If you want to get stuff like consoles(ps4s, xboxs, nintendo switches) or phones, or anything at all just email me and I'll get back to you right away. I AM NOT A SCAMMER, I'm as legit as they come. Please do not hesitate to contact me, let's get this show on the road. Thank you!

How does one contact you?
Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by Frostyflame(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Email: Omorenuwayevbosa@gmail.com
booblacain:

Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by Frostyflame(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Or send a message through whatsapp 09095973604
booblacain:

Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by DukeLad(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
100% LEGIT!!!
Nice one, bro

1 Like

Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by Frostyflame(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
smiley
DukeLad:
100% LEGIT!!!
Nice one, bro
Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by Frostyflame(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2018
We are still taking orders! I repeat, we are still taking orders!!! Within 5-10 working days your items would be available for pickup!
Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by Frostyflame(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Hello beautiful people! Today is another beautiful day and I'm here again with another beautiful offer. If you're new here and you're wondering what the whole thing is about, read previous texts and you'll get the gist. So, new stuff grin if you make orders less than $1000, you pay 300 naira per dollar. But if you make orders more than $1000 you pay 285 naira per dollar. Isn't that completely sick? Shipping fees are also bomb as there's a fee of $3.8/lbs. Items take 10-15 days before they're ready for pickup. They normally say if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. But this is as legit as legit comes. Don't dull. If you no save money, wetin you gain?
Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by Frostyflame(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Someone ordered a laptop that would have cost more than 450k to get themselves. 256ssd, 8gb ram, its a completely sick PC. But it cost them just 300k to order through me. Phones, laptops, shoes, clothes, watches, everything at all that you want is right here at your fingertips. Watches thatll make you look like the suave and sophisticated man you are, shoes that'll make you feel like you're walking on air while looking super classy. Don't stress yourself, I'll take all the problems that come with shipping(along with your money wink) hehe so just send a message, send the link of the item you want and we'll take it from there. Have a beautiful day. Sayonara.

Re: Amazon Usa Orders For N300/$ by iliyande(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Do you ship tv?

(1) (Reply)

Great Offer,3.4kva Inverter With 4battery Installation At 300k / Nigerian Born Oluwadamilola (dami) Coker Wins Faa Flight Instructor Of The Year / Business Fair In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.