Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) (19401 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Serena Joseph Marks International Day Of Girl Child With Educative Campaign / Serena Joseph Teaches Students Personal Hygiene And Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:15am On Jun 08, 2018
In a bid to give back to the society and touch lives Miss Orient Advisor Nigeria and former Miss Ambassador For Peace Nigeria (south west) Serena Amarachukwu Joseph took to streets to feed the less privileged and homeless people.‎

This is an initiate from Queen Serena Initiative which had always been consistent in empowering youth, children and caring for the less privileged. ‎ According to her, she finds fulfilment and great pleasure doing such charity initiative.

In her words "I give because I love ,, it's who i am, it's one of the reasons why God created me. It’s like my purpose on earth, I know what it feels like not to have and to have needs, not everyone is privileged and since I can make a difference I do. Look at me, I am not glowing because I have or because I take care of myself, it’s because I give. Above all I give and help because for everytime I do so I put beautiful smiles on their faces and that makes me feel satisfied, we as humans are not successful till we can do something for someone who cant do back and also without expectations"

The Child Advocate Ambassador further called everyone to emulate the art of giving as the children are not even previledged to celebrate children's day. According her " implore everyone , it takes nothing to give , we rise by helping others , this is a fact I assure you. The Kids on the streets don't even know what children's day means, all they do is honour and beg and come back to their parents that's why I took it upon my self last month on my birthday and the week of children's day to celebrate with them and feeding them, and by God's QUEENSERENAINITIAVE is going to be feeding the kids on the streets every month for a start. Am happy they are Happy "‎

"I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU To GOD ALMIGHTY for making this a huge success, a big shout out to my team, thank you to everyone who came out to support me, NeduVisuals Photography, Thank you TSTV for supporting me. I love you all and May God Almighty bless you richly" She concluded.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/06/good-gesture-beauty-queen-serena-joseph.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Good gesture by the Queen.

See better JOLLOF RICE, I'm missing THIS.

No matter what happens you can never please everybody because at the end of it all you re not JOLLOF RICE!

I don't know what kind of heart break someone will be going through that will make him or her reject Jollof rice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:16am On Jun 08, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:19am On Jun 08, 2018
More

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Diegostan(m): 2:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Thank you for your good deed,

Many more crowns and tiaras.

1 Like

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Diegostan(m): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Thank you for your good deed,

Many more crowns and tiaras fall on your head..
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by HgsMediaPlus: 2:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Oh what a great gesture...not many people do this during their birthday or any other celebration...great one from the QUEEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Beauty queen ko Cucumber queen ni tongue

Anyways nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by morikee: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
And you talk say she be beauty Queen. Op i hail o
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by ssikiru: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
thats nice of them
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by seekier(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good initiative unlike some claiming baby mamas, buying big Big car, buying one hand bag worth millions etc

I pray God gives her the strength and resources to continue this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Ugaboy: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Is special days meant for the day of remembering the the less privilege
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Obinna252: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Honda pilot for sale in Lagos, 2006,950k very clean 08080807449
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by olametrix(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
cool
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Tolbanks(f): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Beauty queen ko Cucumber queen ni tongue

Anyways nice gesture

Must you show how unreasonable you are angry

1 Like

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by judecares1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
food of sacrifice
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Celestyn8213: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
We join you thank God. We wish you LLAP
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Follygunners: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dis na confirm 'saara'. cool Ambassador for peace for SW? Really? Dis one don give up her okoro-ness. grin

Jupiter Thunder fire am straight! angry

If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by ojeffo: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
That small food is nothing compared to the money her cucumbered gave her
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tolbanks:

Ahh. Sho mo age e ni
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
good
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by donshady(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
I WILL TAKE THEM SERIOUS THE DAY THEY STOP TAKING PICTURES OF THEIR GOOD GESTURES.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by pyyxxaro: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tolbanks:

Hope if I insult you now , u won't feel bad

With ur rake teeth and webbed feet

Stay off my post ..... bat undecided
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Okuchris(f): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Just finished reading a book,titled "FACELESS",it made me understand what these street children/adults are going through.

We should always be grateful for the little we have and also share with others the little we have.
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oga alexreport where do you get all these...and why do you like feeding us with news of irrelevant things and irrelevant people...? Why??
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rubbish.. All for social media

1 Like

Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by geezynoni: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
shey she dey related to serena Williams?
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by kennisman(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
instead of her to go feed her Biafra pple for Enugu. She no get sense a tall. Dem go eat her food finish and f**k shit comout from her anus. idiot.
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by kingjahjah(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
May be she has gotten a contract from Buhari on school feeding and decided to make it street feeding...... lipsrsealed
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Mikeross62: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good for her
Re: Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) by Ken4Christ: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good act but one biblical principles on giving alms is that your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing. So, she is not supposed to publicize her good acts. When you receive the praises of men, you lose the reward from God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong Apologises To Kcee, Five Star Music (Video) / Top 12 Male Models In Nigeria, 2018. / Yaw Celebrates 40th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.