Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/06/2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/06/2018 Friday (243 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/06/2018 Friday by banabest(m): 2:32am On Jun 08, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

FRIDAY, 8th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 12,13&14_

➡TOPIC: *YOU RECIEVE NOT* 2⃣

�BIBLE TEXT: James 4:3
_Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Another reason apart from what we considered yesterday why you do not receive answers is in the second part of our text, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. God will never give you what you ask if your intentions are not right. He cannot give the right thing to a wrong
intention because there is bound to be misuse or misplaced value for what has been asked. What is lust? Lust is anything you desire that will draw you away from God. Anything you desire that does not have the interest of God no matter how important or necessary, is lust. Do you desire prosperity so that you can lock
people behind bars, oppress and make people bow before you?
Do you desire to become landlord of houses so that you can make your tenants go through what your landlord made you go through or so that you can make tenancy more comfortable for people so that they too can become landlords with ease? What is your motive of incurring debt which God hates in buying expensive clothes and you keep praying for financial helper? Child of God,
the next time you want to blame God for not getting answers to your request, scrutinize your motive.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father, my Father, as I begin to pray, help me to have the right motive towards my desires so that you can bring them to pass_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Markers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/18 / With Your Support We Can!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.