Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nollywood Actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo Joins House Of Reps Race - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo Joins House Of Reps Race (371 Views)

PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo Joins House Of Reps Race by OrientDailyNews: 2:37am On Jun 08, 2018
A veteran Nollywood actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo aka KOK, has declared intention to contest for the Ahiazu/Ezinihitte Mbaise Federal Constituency seat in the House of Representatives in 2019 general election.

KOK who declared his ambition via his official Instagram account monitored in Abuja, said he would vie for the position under the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

The award-winning actor said he had a burning desire to rep­resent his people well in the par­liament. He wrote: “Hello friends; good evening.

“History has been made today as I declare my intention to run for the House of Representatives, Ahiazu/Ezinihitte Mbaise Federal Constituency, Imo State, under the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

“I owe you this information as I enlist your prayers and support.’’
The actor also solicited the sup­port and prayers of his fans, fol­lowers and kinsmen for an easy process towards to enable him achieve his ambition.

KOK was honoured in 2014 with a United Nations Ambassador award for his contributions to the Nigerian movie industry by the Federal government during the Ni­geria’s centenary celebration.

In 1992, KOK made his debut film appearance in the film `Living in Bondage.’ Also, in 2006, he won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role. He has starred in over 100 films. (NAN)

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/nollywood-actor-kanayo-joins-house/

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nollywood Actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo Joins House Of Reps Race by Diegostan(m): 2:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Hmm,..

This cult man, !!

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Pens Long Heartfelt Message To Late Ras Kimono / Dumb Boy!!! She Wants Bleep / TONTO Dike Plays Football With Other Dads In Her Son's School (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.