Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night (33582 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Cameroonian Family Of 8 Die In Their Sleep In Cross River State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by openmine(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2018
see how the dead bodies were packed into that pickup truck.....isn't there a body bag that can contain each dead person?
They way we treat dead bodies....chai
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by ybalogs(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Subhanallah...this is so sad. RIP.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Ellabae(f): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2018
cry So sad.RIP to the dead
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by SyndyB(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2018
May it no happen to us!

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by adedayourt(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2018
daryoor:
Our country doesnt have fire fighters. Very sad.

#Get that visa

SPOTTED

Gen Sec: Association of Headline Reader
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Newpride(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2018
The causes of their death shld be investigated properly .
Hope the whole family didn’t take political stuffs like cap, shirt, ankara, rice, magi and other things from politicians. They could have bn used I guessed.

Ogun is known for the third most ritualist and darkest place spiritually in the world.

RIP to the dead...
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Jaabioro(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2018
The benefits that would take our soul to sudden cross over may it never comes our way.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by okolet(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Rip cry
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by maxiuc(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2018
kolafolabi:
Nnkan nbe - Strange but true. Late ace broadcaster, Kolawole Olawuyi would have done a thorough investigation better than police in this mysterious case.

Like if you know him.
I miss that man gan
Back then in Lagos I don't miss his program live on Sunday afternoon on Galaxy tv
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by lexy2014: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Jakumo:
Generator fumes kill more Nigerians than the nation's scanty records will ever show.

This is CLEARLY another case of carbon monoxide poisoning from generator fumes.
they will just take them 2d morgue, pump them with chemical...no autopsy, nothing. In d end, its all speculation, maybe this maybe that. Nothing is learned

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by SniperSmurf(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2018
This sounds very mysterious. I reserve my comments but forensic investigators need to examine the scene.

RIP in peace.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by amazingspiderma: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Investigators should first do a thoroughly search of the building to identify possible sources of fumes which might be from generator or unexpected release of stored harmful chemicals. So that we can take appropriate measures against future reoccurrence.

This is how safer societies protect their people's live.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Originalsly: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmm....they moved in Wednesday..... all died Wednesday night.... by Thursday morning their bodies had to be in a state of decomposition to be giving out a foul smell that alarmed the neighbours... the very Thursday that the house was fumigated with a deadly chemical that ehmmm...killed them the night before?.....and here we are with the photos of the victims....in a state of decomposition! ...I don't blame these bloggers....sooo many people swallow without chewing.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by richeeyo(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2018
daryoor:
Our country doesnt have fire fighters. Very sad.

#Get that visa
You a waste of money
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Stevenson1(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2018
givan:
Ogun - Afonja

They warned him not to build a new house. It was his fate to live in a mud house underneath a rustic roof. But he didn't listen. He was therefore, a dead man before he disobeyed the order of the Chief skull miner.

Guy aren't you ashamed of yourself... I am on your behalf if you aren't. Geez!!! these people are dead for Christ sakes.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Stevenson1(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Generator fumes kill primarily by producing carbon monoxide which is odourless.
A possibility is that there could be an underground methane leak in the vicinity.

You are very correct my guy. Only Carbon monoxide poisoning can kill silently just like that.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Sinof(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2018
kolafolabi:
Nnkan nbe - Strange but true. Late ace broadcaster, Kolawole Olawuyi would have done a thorough investigation better than police in this mysterious case.

Like if you know him.
He Was A True Investigative Journalist. There Was This Other One On Tv Called 'Labe Orun'... Cant Remember The Name Of The Presenter Again. Having That Nostalgic Feeling Bout Those Days In Gidi

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Kobicove(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Jakumo:
Generator fumes kill more Nigerians than the nation's scanty records will ever show.

I still do not understand why people are so ignorant of the danger posed by electricity generators which are placed in close proximity to living quarters despite all the warnings undecided
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Can nnpc and it's subsidiaries give public awareness on generator fumes for crying out loud.
The govt continues to chase irrelevant and mundane things while leaving the major issue which is safeguarding lives unattained.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Koralords: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2018
givan:
Ogun - Afonja

They warned him not to build a new house. It was his fate to live in a mud house underneath a rustic roof. But he didn't listen. He was therefore, a dead man before he disobeyed the order of the Chief skull miner.

Ogun kill you and your lineage ...how can you make fun of something so terrible and sad like this bastard may such happen to you and your family
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by oje20(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
When Village people decide to attend to ur case file

Only God can rescue you sad

God help us
is everything village people....let us just be praying
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2018
One of my friends is has been asking me to help him build his house in that Ogun State but to even design the proposed building come dey weak me.......is this a sign of anything..?.....pls Afonjas in the house..... Help a friend oooh
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Ttipsy(f): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2018
is it not Ogun!??
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by amedualiyi: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2018
This is not natural. Generator fume cannot wipe out 5 people so easy like dat. If it does, we would all be dead in Lagos where generators are used 24/7. This is pure the work of village people.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by YelloweWest: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Ogun!!!
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by YelloweWest: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Jakumo:

This is a clear case of ogun juju
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by godofuck231: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
When Village people decide to attend to ur case file

Only God can rescue you sad

God help us

Fucking pest of humans, smell my raid!

Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by YelloweWest: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2018
givan:
Ogun - Afonja

No be joke o!

Na so them warm my roofing contractor from ogun not to marry igbo girl. His own brothers! He married her and started prospering rapidly!
E born twins twice!

Na him the target her well well. She visit her mother in law when pregnant. They just kill her like rat...

He never recover reach now. Business crumble... children suffering without their mother cry cry cry

I can never advise anybody I know to marry there.
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by ufuosman(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Very painful, May their souls rest in peace
Re: Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night by Jasperro(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Painful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) / Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Bride-To-Be Who Was Stabbed By Her Cameroonian House Boy To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.