Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,102 members, 7,957,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ye Are gods, Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ye Are gods, Part 2 (270 Views)

Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? / Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ye Are gods, Part 2 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2018
Ye Are gods, Part 2

In God’s order of creation every living thing produces after its kind. The original creature simply duplicates itself in its offspring.

Thus, a dog can only give birth to a dog. It cannot give birth to a goat.

The same applies to plant life. A mango tree can only produce mangoes, not oranges. That is the principle.

Now at the creation of man, God subjected himself to the same principle of life. He used Himself as the original and spoke man into existence from His very self.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness…
Genesis 1:26

Since the scripture cannot be broken, not even by God, the same principle of life that obtained at the creation of other things came into force.

God was duplicated in man; leaving man with all divine attributes that would make him operate like the true son of his father. Adam operated fully in the class of God.

He had fellowship with him. God visited him from time to time to find out how he was administering the garden of Eden.

He was endowed with the wisdom of God and that enabled him to stand in his position as the caretaker of God’s other creation.

Consider how he called the other animals to himself and gave them names. That takes wisdom and authority.

Like God, Adam was also endowed with creative potentials. He was created to be fruitful and to reproduce himself.

However, as we have established, when man fell he lost his divine attributes. The essence of the divine was lost. Man became mere flesh.

Thenceforward human beings gave birth to human beings. Like will always beget like.

New Status

Let me quickly state that spiritual laws or principles will always work whether you know it or not, whether you agree with it or not.

Not everyone that is born of man is a child of God. When Jesus was here, he had occasion to tell the Jews, who by ancestry, were children of Abraham.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
John 8:44

Since the fall, what makes anyone a child of God is the new birth. That is the spiritual initiation that reestablishes the divine nature in any man.

When you come to Jesus; a spiritual rebirth, which necessitates a spiritual transfer, takes place.

The Spirit of God through Jesus is born in you. Then you are said to be born again. You become a new creature and a new growth (in the spiritual realm) starts off in you.

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:5-6

Being born of the Spirit makes you a spirit.

Jesus said, “That which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” Note that He did not say, “that which is born of the spirit is spiritual.”

No! You are not spiritual. You are only called to be spiritually minded.

Your mind is part of your flesh, that is why you are asked to give it a new orientation now that the real you has come alive.

By virtue of new birth, you now belong to a higher order of the spirit realm.

For instance, it won’t take me too much effort to destroy a witch. This is not pride.

The fact is that I am higher and stronger and thus, have the power to destroy the weaker being. The supernatural world is the spirit world.

God expects you to be alive and alert in the spirit all the time.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

If you must worship Him profitably, you must do so in spirit and in truth.

Your worship of Him must be in the spirit, not in the flesh for He cannot be stirred up into action by your flesh except by your spirit.

It is your spirit man that relates with Him.

Thus, how alive your spirit is, determines how much you count before Him, and how much of a meaningful relationship you can enjoy with Him.

If God then be spirit, those who are born of Him cannot be flesh because the law of reproduction demands that, like beget like.

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, 08126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Feminism? Should A Christian Be A Feminist? / Coming To The End Of Yourself / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.