Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! (3554 Views)

Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2018

Hello guys, thanks for checking this out .

I decided to create this course, for so many reasons. One major reasons is, a lot of people go through hassles from the very genesis of blogging all the way to monetization and continuity.Its really tough and confusing for some people no matter what they read online.

A lot of people contact me to help them and train them, I help those I can. So I had to create a platform where I can train so many people at the same time .

The first question on your mind is, “but I can learn via video tutorials and I can read books”. Well, you are right.

This training is targeted at mostly Nigerians who do not have, or cannot sacrifice huge data to download and watch video tutorials.
Its targeted at those who want a cost effective ,easy and very simplified but detailed approach on how the blogging system works from the setup point to the “cash-in” point .

Most importantly its targeted at people who have no prior experience in blogging or dont even know what a blog means and have tried every means to learn but have not made headway.People who know a thing or two are not left out , I am sure you would discover that you have been doing so many things the wrong way .

So the next question is , what does the course offer in terms of benefits , how much does it cost ?, how is it different from any other tutorial anywhere.

BENEFITS

-The course /class would be done in realtime
-Its online based , so it can be done at the comfort of your home
-Wait ! don’t panic yet ,the fact that its online based doesnt mean you would consume your entire data , I have that in mind
-We would be using Whatsapp
-There are 42 lessons detailed with fully practical approaches from setup all the way to monetization
-This won’t be all about theories ,practical step by step approaches would be implemented
-The steps would be well broken down in a way that a 9 year old would comprehend without hassles

[/b] A VERY IMPORTANT PART -at the end of each section there would be [b]questions and answer sessions where I would give detailed answers to those mind wrecking questions .

-I take organization seriously. So its not going to be crowded, and everything is in place for an awesome learning experience.

-You get 3 days of free consultations and questions after the training(you probably won’t be needing this ,because I am going to break everything apart and make it detailed enough for you to understand)

-And lastly for the folks who want to make money ,I have an affiliate system in place where you earn up to #200 for each person you refer to the training.

COURSE OUTLINE

Section 1: Introduction

Lesson 1: What blogging really is ; Demystifying the myths

Lesson 2: Why do you want to be a blogger ?

Lesson 3: Types of blog platforms and which you should choose

Section 2: Setup

Lesson 1: Deciding on what to name your blog

Lesson 2: What domain and hosting really is (Explanation for a 5 year old)

Lesson 3: Choosing a domain name

Lesson 4: Choosing a hosting plan and company

Lesson 5: Buying and registering a domain and hosting

Lesson 6: Installing WordPress

Section 3: Design

Lesson 1: Planning your blog’s layout

Lesson 2: Choosing a theme

Lesson 3: Psychology of colors and how they affect your blog

Lesson 4: Choosing a logo concept

Lesson 5: Designing a logo

Section 4: Usage

Lesson 1: Creating a post

Lesson 2: Creating a page

Lesson 3: Introduction to WordPress plugin system

Lesson 4: How to install and use plugins

Lesson 5: Plugins you should have and why

Section 5: Content

Lesson 1: The psychology of irresistible blog posts

Lesson 2: Effective blogging : The best way to do it

Lesson 3: Scheduling and its importance

Lesson 4: Secrets and Powers of “A Thousand Words”

Lesson 5: The fantastic four pages

Lesson 6: How not to run out of what to post

Lesson 7: Images: How,where and when to use them

Lesson 8: Where to get images

Section 6: Growth

Lesson 1: What SEO is and how it affects your blog

Lesson 2: Fundamentals of SEO

Lesson 3: How to make social media work for you and increase traffic

Lesson 4: Useful tools to help make life easy as a super blogger

Lesson 5: Taking things beyond the internet ; why and how .

Lesson 6: Treating your blog like a real business

Lesson 7: Identifying your audience and taking advantage

Lesson 8: Customer/Readers care : why its important

Lesson 9: How to keep them coming back

Lesson 10: Digital marketing tips and how to’s

Section 7: Monetization

Lesson 1: Intro to making money from blogging : The bitter truth

Lesson 2: Affiliate marketing and its benefits

Lesson 3: Google Adsense : Unmasking the dreaded dragon

Lesson 4: The best Adsense alternatives

Lesson 5: Going beyond ads :Other monetization avenues

Lesson 6: Conclusion

GIVEAWAYS
-I would be giving out one movie ticket/Cash equivalent.Terms and Conditions Apply !

PRICING
And the moment you have all being waiting for :

PRICE ?. Guess what !, you can pay whatever you want for this course, or whatever amount you feel its worth !. Yes !, Name your price !.

Registration closes 31st of July 12 noon

Training starts 31st of July for the first batch !!!! Grab this opportunity ! Limited slots available ! .
Take advantage of this opportunity, this training is worth more than 5k , I am giving it out at a token, don’t miss this opportunity . See you at the top !!!

If you have any questions kindly feel free to ask me .

Kindly send me a message on whatsapp to sign up 08124021849
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2018
I can see signups popping in already shocked shocked shocked
Don't be left out !!
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Still on
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2018
We're making massive progress already !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Still on !!
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
slots are filling up !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning Nairaland !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2018
still on
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by magictonic(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is good Donald. Such Long time.

magictonic
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
wink Signed up ?
magictonic:
This is good Donald. Such Long time.

magictonic
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Registration is still on!
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
2 extra people just registered !, what are you waiting for !.
The coupons are running out !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Registration is still on !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ongoing !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 1:09am On Jun 14, 2018
Registration is closing today
Take advantage of this training and sign up now !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Don't miss this !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Registration date extended !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Don't miss this mega opportunity !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
We are making progress !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
wink
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Be part of this !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Omowunmi22: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Am interested...
Just open a new blog about 2 Days ago .,

For more updates on Nollywood
Kindly visit my site daily... www.nollywoodfamous.com

And thank me leta

Email me for collaboration,advert or stories to publish
Nollywoodfamous@gmail.com

Lots of love from Paris France
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Omowunmi22:
Am interested...
Just open a new blog about 2 Days ago .,

For more updates on Nollywood
Kindly visit my site daily... www.nollywoodfamous.com

And thank me leta

Email me for collaboration,advert or stories to publish
Nollywoodfamous@gmail.com

Lots of love from Paris France
Kindly sign up with the link above
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by stevups(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Donald3d:
I can see signups popping in already shocked shocked shocked
Don't be left out !!
WhatsApp number matters pls
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
stevups:

WhatsApp number matters pls
Sorry about that Sir, here it is 08124021849
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Still available
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Be part of this !
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Almost gone.....
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by dd12345: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
hi
Re: Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! by Donald3d(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
dd12345:
hi
Hello, would you like to sign up ? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get 50gb On Airtel For Free / Belated Happy Birthday Wishes / 35 Most Popular Yoruba Names In Nigeriaand Their Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.