Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million (59578 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering / Zenith Bank Worker Hacks Into Customers’ Accounts, Transfers N3m (Photo) / Man Hacks Into Customs Website, Imports Vehicles With Forged Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by jetz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
Person hack una say na charm nawa eh
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by johnriley: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
ademoladeji:
Yepa! 207 Mila!
See Talent oooooooooooooo

is dat ur next governor...if yes he, he can't can fit win
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by modernWays: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Igbos, South South And Yoruba, You People Should Stop Fighting Urselfs With Silly And Demeaning Names Here. The Person Always Shouting Afonja And Flat Head Here May Even Be Someone Not From The Mentioned Tribes Trying To Always Keep U People Fighting Each Other Online And Offline. We Should Stop This Childishness If We Ever Want To Grow.

It is just an internet humour to entertain one another. Have you ever met/seen someone offline shouting or calling someone Afonja, Igbo etc? I personally enjoy the comic, and i dont feel offended by it a bit.
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Paretomaster1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
mavinc4u:

You are the reason the guy made that comment. Please if you are a graduate just go and collect your tuition fees back because you learnt nothing. You are an educated illiterate period.

I can see, Prof, keep consoling urself..... The earlier you, and your fellow flatron change the better...
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by BeingFrank(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
modernWays:

It is just an internet humour to entertain one another. Have you ever met/seen someone offline shouting or calling someone Afonja, Igbo etc? I personally enjoy the comic, and i dont feel offended by it a bit.
Many People Don't.
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by HardMirror(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yarnvibes:
Yahoo Plus Boy, Internet Fraudster Uses Charm To Hack Into Ecobank Mobile App, Withdraws N207 Million

A 28-year-old suspected fraudster, James Nwagalezi, was yesterday, arraigned before a Lagos Magistrate’s Court for allegedly conniving with Okoli Nmesoma, already facing trial, to hack into the mobile app account of Eko Bank Plc and unlawfully withdrew N207 million.

Nwagalezi is facing a four-count charge bordering on felony to wit unlawfully hacking into bank account and stealing, preferred agprosecutor, Inspector Jimoh Joseph, told the court that the defendant and others still at large committed the offence on April 27 at Igboelerin, Okokomaiko, Ojo, Lagos.

He said The management of the bank at its headquarters in Lagos reported the fraud to the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, in charge of Ikoyi Division, SP Tijani Mustapha, who directed a crack team led by Inspector Tope Ijatuyi to fish out the suspects.

He added that “Nwagalezi was arrested after several months of manhunt. His arrest brings the number of suspects arrested and charged to court to six. The Police are still hunting for more suspects involved in the alleged fraud.”

According to the prosecutor, the offences are punishable under Sections 411, 387, 287 and 325 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State, 2015.

However, Nwagalezi pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Magistrate B. I. Bakare granted him N1 million bail, with two sureties in like sum, one of whom must be a community leader.

He adjourned the case till July 4 and ordered that the defendant be remanded at the Ikoyi Prison, pending when he is able to perfect his bail conditions.

http://kikiotolu.com/28-yr-old-man-hacks-into-banks-app-steals-n207m/

please let me have your email address i have a very important business to give you. Thank you
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
AroOkigbo:
James Nwagalezi
Okoli Nmesoma
My brothers, why?
Was hoping the name will read Ade-xxxx as per picture below. angry

Na dem o grin Greedy potor-pigs with their flat & corrupt heads

Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by modernWays: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Many People Don't.

Some people need to live their lives offline i think. Tribalism as it's been practice in Nigeria is like a game of minds, people rarely openly express it unless there is total anarchy.
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by ademoladeji(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
johnriley:

is dat ur next governor...if yes he, he can't can fit win

Evulz embarassed
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by BeingFrank(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
modernWays:

Some people need to live their lives offline i think. Tribalism as it's been practice in Nigeria is like a game of minds, people rarely openly express it unless there is total anarchy.
Thats The More Reason, Educated People Like Us, Should Try Our Best To Condemn This Particular Vice, That Can Cripple Us As A Country For A Very Long Time.
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by desmond2pk: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
What type of story is this? Hacked into app? Whoever wrote this is crazy
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
AroOkigbo:
James Nwagalezi Okoli Nmesoma My brothers, why? Was hoping the name will read Ade-xxxx as per picture below. angry
Na dem grin grin grin
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by skales67(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
So I am meant to believe one stupid blogger called "kikiolu" a Gbegiri and Ewedu guzzling snake that someone used "charms" to log into an app?

1 Like

Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by skales67(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Na dem o grin Greedy potor-pigs with their flat & corrupt heads

The fact that you believe one stupid Gbegiri and Ewedu guzzling snake called "kikiolu" who claims to be a blogger that someone used "charms" to log into an app shows how uneducated you are.
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Mathew26(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Many a times I wonder the class of the Nigerian police. How can they prefer a charge on non-existent law. I mean, is there any law in Nigeria that recognizes the use of charm or juju as an offence rendering same provable?

Besides, mobile app which falls under our electronic evidence can better be governed by the Evidence Act which is provable to an extent as oppose to the charge of charm. If the charm charge fails in the circumstance then every other charge will bow just like that. Chai! Nigerian police force and insensitive or unintelligible prosecution of cases na wen e go end!
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by godfrey01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
how will a police investigation say its charm in this Information generation. the dude was a real hacker and he was caught. period. but he was not able to cancel all form of traces to him.... thats why hacking is bad. if you must hack, let it be for good....
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
miss my bb, all these chea china phones of tecno unfinishef and innjure are hackable.
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by phreakabit(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
" USE CHARM TO HACK"...
Lmao! What level of foolery is this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by eodavids(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Igbos, South South And Yoruba, You People Should Stop Fighting Urselfs With Silly And Demeaning Names Here. The Person Always Shouting Afonja And Flat Head Here May Even Be Someone Not From The Mentioned Tribes Trying To Always Keep U People Fighting Each Other Online And Offline. We Should Stop This Childishness If We Ever Want To Grow.

On point!

I concur

1 Like

Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by omotolsy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
I share your view my brother, all these things are mere distractions.

As long as your a Nigerian, I love you.

I grew up in an Igbo populated community and for one day never felt insulted.

I grew up with igbo friends and till today we still super super friends.

We are one.
BeingFrank:

1 Like

Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by gonkin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bloggers and lies. How can you use charm go hack a computer. Did you hypnotize the pc? Well if it were possible then this guy is thinks low. Why go for yeye ecobank when you can hack the stock market. We are talking billions here
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by 1BB007(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
dont jail them, employ them
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Sabado(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
BeingFrank:

Oro leye n Gbo o...A word is enough for a wise

1 Like

Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by dheilaw1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
ipob and fraud are like 5&6.. thieves
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Pennywise(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
A crime like this is hardly ever possible without insider collaboration.

They should be hauled into jail and tried alongside the Offa robbers
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Cocox: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=ghettowriter post=68284369]What kind of charm hacks into a computer application? And how were they able to trace the hack since it was believe to be a work of charm?

Dis story no dey add up.

Does anything add up in nigeria
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Moorish: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
I enjoy the insults if they are witty and original

Makes my day

Even if my tribe lost the war that day

Just be original and witty about it

That picture of the dark skin looking yoruba dude is highly repetitive and unorignal
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by yadnusedimoya: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
HardMirror:
please let me have your email address i have a very important business to give you. Thank you
Good to know he was caught in the process by Ecobank officials and handed over to the police. This should not in anyway be promoted in the society.
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by yadnusedimoya: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
HardMirror:

Good to know he was caught in the process by Ecobank officials and handed over to the police. such activities should not be encouraged in the society.
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by Zinny25(f): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
This guy is a genius... Nigeria should be happy they've got someone like him
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
AroOkigbo:
James Nwagalezi
Okoli Nmesoma
My brothers, why?
Was hoping the name will read Ade-xxxx as per picture below. angry

You should have known better na my 'brother' from the erosion republic. Na una be master for this kin level na! Very hard working Fraudster!
Re: James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million by package7(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
I said awon omo ibo yen na big thief dem be,see hin face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos) / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.