Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Fani-kayode Congratulates Innoson On His Court Victory Against GTB - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fani-kayode Congratulates Innoson On His Court Victory Against GTB (273 Views)

Hon. Maren Felicitates With Jang Over Court Victory / Supreme Court Victory, An Act Of God To Bring Prosperity To Bayelsans / Davido Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Congratulates Innoson On His Court Victory Against GTB by ladonidodo(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2018
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has congratulate the CEO of Innosson Motors, Chukwuma Innososn over his victory in the cse involving his company and the Guarantee Trust Bank over fraud allegation.

The court ruled in the favour of the Autombile business tycoon and awarded him N14bn as compoesation to be paid by the bank withing two weeks.

“I congratulate my friend and brother Innocent Chukwuma, the owner of Innoson Motors, on his great victory against Guaranty Trust Bank at the Supreme Court today. The court has ordered the bank to pay him 12 billion naira within two weeks! Justice has been served.God is faithful,” Fani-Kayode wrote on his Twitter handle on Thursday.

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulates Innoson On His Court Victory Against GTB by weyreypey: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!! How Nsima Ekere Sponsored Violence In Uniuyo Sug Election ...pays N / How Can I Become A Nairaland Mod? / 12th July 2018 Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.