Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos (42016 Views)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by j1mmy: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
I suspect he paid for it, there are presidents of better countries there let alone a mallam defense minister who looks like herdsman.
Who knows this fool outside Nigerian let alone attacking him.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nigeria is finished
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Fawie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
U cant wear shoes in d mosque but soldiers allowed guardin a person also in a so called holy place religion is really a scam connect to ur maker if u know u know.

you can wear shoes to pray sef, let seek knowledge pls

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omololu007:
He is the Nigerian minister of defence,and the buhari government is dealing with an Iranian back group in Nigeria.

Even though the Saudi military is well equipped and funded,it's still filled with cowards.
Go and fight them na if e sure for you, Yorubas can make mouth! grin
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Demmzy15(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
What nonsense. The height of hypocrisy in Islam is so much. Just imagine them bare footed in the mosque but yet,the solders protecting them are putting on their shoes.
Mumu, you're allowed to pray with your shoes on. Besides they're security not worshippers, whenever the people are praying the soldiers and police guard the people. And they do this with their shoes on, or have ever in your low budget life seen security men without shoes? angry
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Omololu007(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Go and fight them na if e sure for you, Yorubas can make mouth! grin
what's wrong with this dumb fvck quoting me writing nonsense undecided

Saudi military that are being raped in Yemen left and right grin
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Demmzy15(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omololu007:
what's wrong with this dumb fvck quoting me writing nonsense undecided

Saudi military that are being raped in Yemen left and right grin
Raped to the extent Iranian Houthis are dressing like women to run away grin

Raped to the extent that the Houthis are pushing for a ceasefire because of their eminent defeat in Hodeidah.

My guy, you no sabi anything, stop watching PressTv grin

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by smallrincowis16(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
was I wrong on asking?

Cus its the first time am hearing this.
NO YOU WERE NOT, I JUST SAID THAT COS OF THE TONE IN YOUR STATEMENT
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by smallrincowis16(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
was I wrong on asking?

Cus its the first time am hearing this.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Imustreturn(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
smallrincowis16:

I only asked cuz I was surprised. Its OK
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by 2016v2017: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jirate:
Waste Of Tax Payers Money, A Minister of Defence That Cannot Defend Nigerians Against Herdsmen From Libya, Rubbish. cool
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by 2016v2017: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
When they are carrying out the plot of the Saudis wahhabist agenda in Nigeria
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by 2016v2017: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Beremx:
Useless man.

His home state of Zamfara does not have an anti grazing law yet his fulani jihadists brothers are killing people, why then must Benue abort the anti grazing law?

Ewu!!
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by jonel044: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
like they'll safe him from death when the time comes
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by smallrincowis16(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
I only asked cuz I was surprised. Its OK
you're welcome bro
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Almunjid(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Sorry sir grin grin grin
Ok. Apology accepted!
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by bg0074real(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
U cant wear shoes in d mosque but soldiers allowed guardin a person also in a so called holy place religion is really a scam connect to ur maker if u know u know.
Don't say what you have no knowledge of. Shoes can be worn in the mosque on the condition that they are clean.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by naijacentric(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
bg0074real:
Don't say what you have no knowledge of. Shoes can be worn in the mosque on the condition that they are clean.
sharap dia
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
What nonsense. The height of hypocrisy in Islam is so much. Just imagine them bare footed in the mosque but yet,the solders protecting them are putting on their shoes.

If you were not so ignorant you would have known that Islam allows prayers with shoes - it is not prohibited as per Sunnah (i.e. teachings) of the Prophet Muhammad (PUH).
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Brains1990:
the thing tire meooo. Islam is a religious belief sponsored by the devil himself.

Your hatred and ignorance makes you appear very stupid.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Brains1990(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Your hatred and ignorance makes you appear very stupid.
Another terrorist spotted.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

If you were not so ignorant you would have known that Islam allows prayers with shoes - it is not prohibited as per Sunnah (i.e. teachings) of the Prophet Muhammad (PUH).
..Thanks for the clarification
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Suahb: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
for those who don't know, shoe is allowed to pray with in islam under some certain conditions, which d Saudi military in Kabba Mecca falls under such conditions.

do its nt hypocrisy or new thing!
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Suahb: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Even in my mosque here in Ikotun, Lagos Nigeria. The Imam do pray with his shoes but, its a clean 1 and not d 1 you wear about d street. its like a desert shoes
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Brains1990:
Another terrorist spotted.

So says a brainless ignoramus bigot.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
..Thanks for the clarification

You are welcomed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Sahara Reporters April Fool Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.