Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Smuggled Guns Into Nigeria Because Of Sars Harrassment – Man Post On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Smuggled Guns Into Nigeria Because Of Sars Harrassment – Man Post On Twitter (482 Views)

Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria / Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off Puts His Bulletproof Charm (video) / 'I just Died This Morning'- Nigerian man Post Photos of his Corpse on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Smuggled Guns Into Nigeria Because Of Sars Harrassment – Man Post On Twitter by 1960ng(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2018
A Nigerian American Twitter user posted on Twitter , how he smuggled four fine expensive pistols in Nigeria. He said he’ll be spending a 7 – months Holiday in Nigeria and doesn’t want to get harassed or embarrassed by Nigeria Police Force officials (SARs).

He tweeted :

Have been seeing tweets for the past 8 months how Nigerian SARS keep harassing , exhorting and Maltreating Young Nigerians.. I am here for a 7 months Holiday from The United States of America. Any SARS official that tries to harass or exhort me , I will blow off his brains.

Got Four nice expensive guns I brought from the US and smuggled in down me bribery officiale , try Harass me and whatever comes at you , comes at you @PoliceNG

Bleep You and your Family @PoliceNG

He then proceeds to post pictures of guns he smuggled in Nigeria.
(Sorry we can't post the pictures of guns due to Nairaland Laws , click on the link below to see the guns)

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/08/i-smuggled-guns-into-nigeria-because-of-sars-harrassment-nigerian-american-posts-on-twitter/

SARS (Special Anti – Robbery Sqaud ) were created to contain the burgeoning criminality in the Nigeria. Ordinarily, this is a noble intention. However, it is not as straightforward as that. They brutally extort money from innocent members of the public after levelling false charges against them. They detain youths using smart phones, laptops and cars on flimsy excuses.

Let’s All hope this doesn’t lead to war. cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/08/i-smuggled-guns-into-nigeria-because-of-sars-harrassment-nigerian-american-posts-on-twitter/

Re: I Smuggled Guns Into Nigeria Because Of Sars Harrassment – Man Post On Twitter by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2018
The internet never forgets!

Patiently wating grin
Re: I Smuggled Guns Into Nigeria Because Of Sars Harrassment – Man Post On Twitter by tunjiajayi: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2018
I wanna ganna no worries, you have implicated yourself already, broken Nigerian gun laws, let's how your handguns would do at the official issue of Nigerian police Ak 47 s, you they would not harrass but kill dead, and won't release your corpse to your family.

Watch it Americana, keep at it, enjoy your last holiday.

R.I.P in advance.

Mofo!

(1) (Reply)

Maried Woman Poison Her Second Lover With A Poison Giving By Her First Lover. / 'Deity Of Ojota' Nabbed While Trying To Rob A Policeman In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) / Young Lady Jailed For Falsely Accusing Football Player Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.