Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab (41594 Views)

"Beauty, Brains And Power" - Tonto Dikeh Slays In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by nero2face: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Parollawd:

wawu grin grin grin grin grin

missyb3 lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi do the needful
fake whistle blower
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by nero2face: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Nobody cares
ur types don't care rite
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by lordjosh(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Parollawd:
Amidst the MURIC vs singer Falz drama, Nigerian actress and philanthropist took to her instagram to reveal that she would be breaking her fast with them. The mother of one was pictured rocking a dark Hijab

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/912/tonto-dikeh-slays-in-hijab#latest

PHOTOSHOP!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by wilsonjeff(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
zilon12:
she is fasting too?
u say

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
MURIC AND THIER USELESS FOLLOWERS will not like this news
Ur father and ur useless sense will also not like it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by abuameh(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
I'm stunned by her beauty in hijab. Some outfits are more befitting to us, just that we never get to try them, mostly due to fear of what others will say.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by OhiOfIhima: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

I guess suicide bombing and kidnapping is part of the Islam good deed right? Since mumuric got no problem with that. Lol smh

I have told u guys several time dat terrorism is not of Islam.. The devilish people of the world are d one bragging d name of Islam.. They will surely pay 4 it now n here after.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

I have told u guys several time dat terrorism is not of Islam.. The devilish people of the world are d one bragging d name of Islam.. They will surely pay 4 it now n here after.

Are you sick? devilish people of the world that are Muslims right?

Why don't you people stage a protest against those your so devilish people as your brothers are doing now.

Terrorism is not of Islam, i guess is for Buddhism or Hindus. Trash
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab by IkemChris(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Oya over to you MURIC tell her to delete the pics sharp sharp grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ebony Reigns Burial / Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.