Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose (723 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? / 5 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Web Host Company / Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by touchalex25: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2018
Hello guys I'm looking to set up a web site I've narrowed down my options on web host to QSERVERS and DOMAINKING... I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with either.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by busybrain123(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2018
I'm also here to learn... Between who have zox news wp theme
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by yomalex(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
I would recommend Garanntor I use them and for all my clients
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by SirLakes: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
They are both okay, and when it comes to support I can't place one ahead the other (dem dey try). What do I know sef undecided

However, visit my siggy to join discussion with us
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by touchalex25: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Thanks everyone for your contributions....think I can go for either cos from the comments they are about the same in terms of service they provide
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by Duchman67: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Having some issues now with QSERVERS. Bought a .com.ng domain and paid 1k through GTB. Later they blocked my account and did not provision the domain......said I used UK address for registration while I was in Nigeria. Explained to them that I did not want all my details popping up on whois inquires done by spammers but that was not satisfactory to them.
About an hour ago they asked for identity documents and I sent what I have over.....no update yet. So no domain and no refund.....quite a fantastic company.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by fghanni(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
touchalex25:
Hello guys I'm looking to set up a web site I've narrowed down my options on web host to QSERVERS and DOMAINKING... I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with either.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by Donald3d(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
busybrain123:
Send me a message on WhatsApp, number in my signature
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by tuhamworld: 5:13am On Jun 09, 2018
busybrain123:

I have Zox news WP theme
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 10, 2018
tuhamworld:

I have Zox news WP theme

Can you send me a copy
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by betahost247(m): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2018
touchalex25:

Hello,

Beta Host provides Reliable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N292/mo and N3,500/year, with free .com.ng domain, free ssl certificate, free seo tools and more server resources compared to other web hosting provider in Nigeria.

We now offer free site lock security to help in protecting your website against attack and malware bytes.

Visit us today and experience unbelievable futures from us:

https://www.betahost247.com/webhosting

What does SiteLock do?

SiteLock provides comprehensive website security. It performs website daily scans to identify vulnerabilities or malware. When vulnerabilities or malware are found, you will be alerted immediately. Based on your SiteLock scanner, it will automatically remove any malware on your website. For content management system (CMS) websites, SiteLock can automatically patch found vulnerabilities.

Issues Site Lock Scan For?

SiteLock has the technology to perform a comprehensive website scan that encompasses:

File-based Malware Scanning and Removal: SiteLock performs daily scans of a website's files for malware. If malware is found, the website owner is alerted immediately. SiteLock also offers comprehensive scans to automatically remove the malware.

Vulnerability Scanning: SiteLock performs scans of website applications for common vulnerabilities that could lead to a compromise.

Application Security and Vulnerability Patching: SiteLock has the technology to automatically patch vulnerabilities in content management systems (CMS).
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by tuhamworld: 4:25am On Jun 10, 2018
cowleg:

Can you send me a copy
of course yes, but for a fee
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2018
tuhamworld:

of course yes, but for a fee

Why the fee?
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by tuhamworld: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2018
cowleg:

Why the fee?

Because;

1. It is a Premium theme. That is you cannot get download it anywhere online for free

2. If you happen to find a website that share it for free, believe me, there's going to be a Virus or malicious code inside it

3. The theme itself costs around $60

that's why it attracts a fee
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2018
tuhamworld:

Because;

1. It is a Premium theme. That is you cannot get download it anywhere online for free

2. If you happen to find a website that share it for free, believe me, there's going to be a Virus or malicious code inside it

3. The theme itself costs around $60

that's why it attracts a fee

OK I understand, but are the creator of the theme?
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Should I Choose by tuhamworld: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
cowleg:

OK I understand, but are the creator of the theme?
am not the creator of the theme. i purchase it also

(1) (Reply)

Hard Time On Fiverr / Appthemes Available / Requirements For Jumia Affiliate Marketing And Other Nigerian Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.