Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Business Partner Needed For World Cup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed For World Cup (412 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa" / Top 5 Ways To Make Money Before And During The World Cup / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed For World Cup by paroh137(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Hello fellow business people. I was inspired by the last point on this thread into utilising my YouTube for money making during this World Cup https://www.nairaland.com/4549027/top-5-ways-make-money

My asset here is a YouTube channel with 6000+ subscribers, but I lack content and video editing skills. Therefore I need person(s) who can provide content. That is, someone who can capture, edit and embellish note-worthy moments during this WC, such as goals, highlights, player/coach reactions etc. IN RECORD TIME. I'm stressing the in record time part because of what use is uploading video when a lot of other people have already uploaded it?

My own part here would be to upload and do the marketing for the videos in order to generate optimum revenue. This partner would also have backroom access to the channel, in order to see views, revenue generated etc to ensure transparency. If things go to plan we should've made a substantial amount after this WC, with a view to continue during regular season if results are positive.

I really don't want people that would contact me to waste my time. Kindly pm if you are serious. Thank you. Let's make this money!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Coworking Spaces In Hong Kong That Offer Day Passes / I Need Help On How To Boost Revenue To My Ecommerce Store? / Oil Price Tumbles To $72 Per Barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.