Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Peter Okoye’s Singer Out With ‘teyamo’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye’s Singer Out With ‘teyamo’ (750 Views)

Your Man Is Currently Happy And Excited, Not Because Of You Paul Okoye Singer / Sister Of Lady Who Passed Away At Asake’s Concert Calls Singer Out Over Recent O / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye’s Singer Out With ‘teyamo’ by Maryoiza(f): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Following his contract with Peter Okoye (Mr P)'s P Classic Records, Fabian Okike, aka Singah has released his debut single titled 'Teyamo.'

Delivered on a mid-tempo beat with a Spanish title, 'Teyamo' (Te Amo) which means 'I love you', the song, produced by Daihard beats with guitar strings played by Mr P was released alongside its video, directed by Unlimited LA with cameo appearance by Mr P.

On what inspired the song, the R&B singer said, "I have always wanted my debut single to stand out from the normal trending vibes, so I decided to do a song that has a Latino vibe with a little bit of Spanish in it.

"Then I came across this common Spanish words "te amo" which means I love you.

"Teyamo is danceable and 100 percent love song with a lot of emotions fused into it. And I knew there was something missing then I decided to add some Spanish guitar to give it that complete Afro Latino vibe."

Singah who is also a song-writer got signed to P Classic last year, but has kept low profile until the release of his debut on Friday June 1.

The video of 'Teyamo' had gathered over 17,000 views within 48 hours of its release on YouTube.
http://thenationonlineng.net/peter-okoyes-singer-out-with-teyamo/

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo Seen Tying ‘gele’ For Aisha Buhari / TEMI OTEDOLA Receives 55 Mill Range Rover Graduation Gift / Photo Of Brazilians Paying Homage To Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.