Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] (4591 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Buhari Was Promoted To Field Marshal.... / The First African To Attain The Post Of Field Marshal In The Army-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
muykem:
[s]He allowed emotion to overtook his reasoning like average IPOB member. He refused to do a proper analysis before leading his people to senseless war. Biafra region became a conquered territory, thank God for general Gowon declaration of "No victor No vanquished"[/s]
Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by Bede2u(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
kingzizzy:

The senseless war you Nigerians caused. Ojukwu only fought to defend his people

The rest of you Nigerians fought to enthrone the caliphate as your masters
muykem read this response over and over again. i know it will take u sometime to grasp its real meaning. ojukwu fought to defend his people and lands...what did yorubas fight for? u fought to enthrone hausa over the rest of nigeria....including urseves. no wonder no other nigerians were strong enough to fight for u when they came for ur abiola
muykem:
He allowed emotion to overtook his reasoning like average IPOB member. He refused to do a proper analysis before leading his people to senseless war. Biafra region became a conquered territory, thank God for general Gowon declaration of "No victor No vanquished"

1 Like

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by Almaiga: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Op, you are referring to this Coward as a heroe grin

2 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by front4line: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Xander85:

If you're looking for who's responsible for the starvation of Biafran non-combatants and other numerous war crimes, look no further than Gowon, Awo, Murtala and the one that said he'd shoot at both movable and immovable objects in Biafra!

We wouldn't be here discussing this if the Aburi accord was implemented as agreed by all parties in Aburi!

You lot think you can just wake up one morning and retell the story of the Biafran war!

Ikemba left for Ivory Coast only after it had been agreed to end the fight for the sake of the starving non-combatants! Non-combatants that were killed due to Awos' policy of food blockade!

You couldn't win the war by conventional means, and hence you resorted to unorthodox, non-conventional means of targeting the non-combatants to get at the soldiers!

Absolutely disgusting!

You foolish Igbos baffle me at all time.

What was in Aburi accord that was lacking in confederalism ? Pls just teen me one thing maybe I might reason the way you do.

Confederating unit of North West n East was living utopia Nigeria was built on n every loved it.

You Igbos for no reason orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria to destroy that n in the process lost all the right n privileges it offered.

Upon discovery this you now chose to insert all those right n privileges in Aburi accord to regain them after taking Nigeria through a civil war.

Tell me who will pay for the foolishness of your coup n the war ?

2 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
muykem:
He allowed emotion to overtook his reasoning like average IPOB member. He refused to do a proper analysis before leading his people to senseless war. Biafra region became a conquered territory, thank God for general Gowon declaration of "No victor No vanquished"

That is where your foolishness come from, because you can not conquered and still declare No victor No vanquished.

Biafra land can never be conquered by a man born of a woman, that's why we remain the only Christian tribe in Nigeria..

Quote me and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by kayfra: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

That is where your foolishness come from, because you can not conquered and still declare No victor No vanquished.

Biafra land can never be conquered by a man born of a woman, that's why we remain the only Christian tribe in Nigeria..

Quote me and die.

Vanquished making mouth cheesy

Effing loser

2 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by GoldNiagara(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
kingzizzy:
The greatest Igbo man who ever lived

Funny enough the greatest Igbo man is a cross dresser and an accomplished coward.Now I understand why most of them are mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by kingzizzy: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Funny enough the greatest Igbo man is a cross dresser and an accomplished coward.Now I understand why most of them are mediocre.

You him a cross dresser and a coward but but you can bet that nobody from your area will ever rally and lead his people in a military fight for independence for 3 years like he did.

If cowards and cross dresser are the type that stand up and fight for their people like Ojukwu did, may God make me one because I don't know what is more noble than to fight for freedom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The greatest man to have ever come out of Nigeria.

#1 A Striking portrait of Our great leader

#2 Hot and pretty Biafran women giving our master a warm welcome.

RIP Great Warrior

The greatest coward of all time

RIP (Rest in pieces)

2 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2018
kayfra:

Vanquished making mouth cheesy

Effing loser

Who is the loser here, you that was colonized by the rag tag muslims that turn your tribe to slave or me the pure unconquered christian..get lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Quote me and die.
No mind those people. There's nothing they can brag of in this country. The only thing they sabi na to dey hide under north sun in times of adversity dey form ally. Na them be the real cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

No mind those people. There's nothing they can brag of in this country. The only thing they sabi na to dey hide under north sun in times of adversity dey form ally. Na them be the real cowards.

Gbam!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by GoldNiagara(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
kingzizzy:

You him a cross dresser and a coward but but you can bet that nobody from your area will ever rally and lead his people in a military fight for independence for 3 years like he did.

If cowards and cross dresser are the type that stand up and fight for their people like Ojukwu did, may God make me one because I don't know what is more noble than to fight for freedom

Yet a dimunitive man from my area ensure the cross dresser and coward flee and causing death of 3 million people cos of your hero senseless war.

3 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by kingzizzy: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Yet a dimunitive man from my area ensure the cross dresser and coward flee and causing death of 3 million people cos of your hero senseless war.

The diminutive man that was fighting so that the Caliphate can the masters of Nigeria.

That the difference between him and Ojukwu. Ojukwu was fighting to defend and liberate his people, your diminutive man was fighting to turn everyone into slaves of the caliphate

Which of the two is the hero?
Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by GoldNiagara(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
kingzizzy:

The diminutive man that was fighting so that the Caliphate can the masters of Nigeria.

That the difference between him and Ojukwu. Ojukwu was fighting to defend and liberate his people, your diminutive man was fighting to turn everyone into slaves of the caliphate

Which of the two is the hero?

I see, Caliphate, you guys always stand information on it's head. I rather choose the black scorpion over the bearded scruffy looking cross dresser.

2 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by hakimi1974(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The greatest man to have ever come out of Nigeria.

#1 A Striking portrait of Our great leader

#2 Hot and pretty Biafran women giving our master a warm welcome.

RIP Great Warrior
field marshall? who dash monkey banana.

3 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by kingzizzy: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
front4line:

You foolish Igbos baffle me at all time.

What was in Aburi accord that was lacking in confederalism ? Pls just teen me one thing maybe I might reason the way you do.

Confederating unit of North West n East was living utopia Nigeria was built on n every loved it.

You Igbos for no reason orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria to destroy that n in the process lost all the right n privileges it offered.

Upon discovery this you now chose to insert all those right n privileges in Aburi accord to regain them after taking Nigeria through a civil war.

Tell me who will pay for the foolishness of your coup n the war ?

This is the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media account of Nigerian history.

All was not well in Nigeria before the first coup. The 1945 Jos riots, the 1953 Kano massacre, the 1964 election crises, the 1965 Census violence. The list is endless. So anyone telling you that Nigeria was a lovely place before the first coup doesn't know what they are saying.

Also, you might need to re-check your Nigerian history, Aburi was 6 months before the war began
Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by adelee777: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
sinaj:
IKEMBA!!!
#hecameback#

2 Likes

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by T9ksy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
hakimi1974:
field marshall? who dash monkey banana.

Am sure the pun (monkey) was intended.

1 Like

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by ipodstinks: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2018
RareDiamonds:
Awolowo who you respect is an ex convict, a tribal bigot and a treason offender who committed suicide with rat poison. He is unfit to be mentioned as leader talkless of legend. Ojukwu was given a befitting and very honorable burial while your Awolowo was put inside the ground without any honour.

When you ask igbo man what is ojukwu 's achievement, what they normally say is ojukwu was given a state burial. That is his achievements to igboman. Can someone remind this one that The people they are struggling and dying to identify with has honoured The great awolowo, the greatest Nigerian even 30years after his death. Probably for his great feat and achievements. What will anyone honour ojukwu for. A man that ended in a senile style.

1 Like

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by front4line: 3:44am On Jun 21, 2018
kingzizzy:

This is the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media account of Nigerian history.

All was not well in Nigeria before the first coup. The 1945 Jos riots, the 1953 Kano massacre, the 1964 election crises, the 1965 Census violence. The list is endless. So anyone telling you that Nigeria was a lovely place before the first coup doesn't know what they are saying.

Also, you might need to re-check your Nigerian history, Aburi was 6 months before the war began

and the coup was the only solution to all thses problems ba ?

1 Like

Re: Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] by hope4nigeria(m): 1:51am On Aug 28, 2018
RareDiamonds:
Awolowo who you respect is an ex convict, a tribal bigot and a treason offender who committed suicide with rat poison. He is unfit to be mentioned as leader talkless of legend. Ojukwu was given a befitting and very honorable burial while your Awolowo was put inside the ground without any honour.

awolowo buried without honor you said?where did u get ur fact? Dog will eat ur body

(1) (2) (Reply)

People’s Trust Hashim Condemns Violence In Kwara, Calls For Peace / I Smell Something Fishy Ahead Of Today's Supreme Court Judgement In Sokoto. / Prof. Jibril Aminu Dumps Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.