Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Police Constab - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Police Constab (443 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment For Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) / Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Recruitment Ex / Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Recruitment Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Police Constab by Bridget95(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform all candidates whose name appear in the list below that they have been shortlisted for the Constable Recruitment.

2018 Police Constable Recruitment: List of Successful Candidates

Important Notice

All successful candidates are directed to check their names at their various State Police Command Headquarters for the Institutions where they are to be trained.
The date of commencement of training is Friday 8th June, 2018
Resumption closes on 13th June, 2018 in all the training schools.
Failure to report at the Training Schools by 13th of June, 2018 will mean that the Candidate have declined the offer.
Click the below link for the full and comprehensive list of successful candidates per state
Click Here to View List

https://jobshub.com.ng/nigeria-police-force-nationwide-list-of-successful-candidates-for-police-constable-recruitment-2018/
Re: Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Police Constab by dungburu: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good one.. Let's go there.....
Re: Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Police Constab by Dreadful: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
I shall join this folks to succeed in the on going recruitment into the Prisons, Fire service and FRSC. One must click for me, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Police Constab by Bridget95(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dreadful:
I shall join this folks to succeed in the on going recruitment into the Prisons, Fire service and FRSC. One must click for me, Amen!
yes bro,this is the time to apply.
Re: Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List Of Successful Candidates For Police Constab by Bridget95(f): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
On going

(1) (Reply)

Accountant At Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited / Thread closed / Leasing Company Looking To Fill These Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.