Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Ogbia - Nembe Road Is A Testament Of The Restoration Government.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ogbia - Nembe Road Is A Testament Of The Restoration Government.... (1120 Views)

2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ogbia - Nembe Road Is A Testament Of The Restoration Government.... by BayelsaLegacy: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ogbia-Nembe road is a testament of His Excellency promise to the People to link all major Local Government Areas in Bayelsa State to the Capital with massive road contruction.

Indeed we can say the positive impact of the Restoration mandate is felt accross all part of Bayelsa State.

https://www.facebook.com/BayelsaLegacyProjects/posts/170176890342643

Re: The Ogbia - Nembe Road Is A Testament Of The Restoration Government.... by Administration1: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
wawi wawi, wawi

That is the sound of my siren blaring down that road.

Dem try sha, But the capital; Yenagoa needs more roads.
Re: The Ogbia - Nembe Road Is A Testament Of The Restoration Government.... by lalasticlala(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wow. Nice one. After traveling on water from Ogbia to Nembe during my NYSC days, I swore not to go back to Nembe Basambiri unless there is road linking Ogbia to Nembe.
Re: The Ogbia - Nembe Road Is A Testament Of The Restoration Government.... by ovieogidi: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
a true ntestament of the developmental strides taken by the governor in the state. weldone sir

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Working- Pictures / How I Was Asked To Deliver Osun To PDP – Ex-igp Suleiman Abba / How You Can Listen To Nnamdi Kanu's Press Conference Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.