Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Who Is She - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is She (1268 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is She by Nikki31: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
WHO IS SHE??……….

# PROLOGUE
saint patrick hospital…IBB way..portharcourt….mr and mrs thompson of the Thompson construction enterprise sat in the waiting area with their only daughter Nancy and bella their son’s fiancee…nurses kept going in and out of the theatre without answering any of their questions …soon the red light turned green and mr igben came out…his face expressionless “doctor…doctor…is my son going to be okay..?” mr thompson asked almost swallowing the doctor…“ please calm down madam..Mr thompson…sir please…come with me to my office .”“okay….please ladies…excuse me..”he followed the doctor into his office“please have a seat” the doctor said gesturingwith his hand“thank you…please doctor..how is my son..??”“sir…your son is fine..he is out of danger….“oh thank God….“but…“but..?”“he has lost the use of his eyes…”.........

episode 1 loading
Re: Who Is She by Nikki31: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
EPISODE 1“heeeeyyy….ehwooi….my enemies have succeeded…my only son…blind..cheeeiii…i’mfinished” mrs thompson yelled and criedrolling on the floor…mr thompson could not do anything…he just stood there..–“doctor..what do you mean lost the use of his eyes..”“sir…i mean he is blind..he suffered a severe hit to the head tha caused an orbital fractureand “doctor stop the plenty talk …can he be treated..?”“ummm…sir i don’t know for sure but…mr thompson stood up and left …he had heard it all his son was blind …his only son …hewanted to cry but couldnt …he stood there and watched as his wife cried and rolled on the floor with nancy and bella struggling to carry her up..“please sir…this is a hospital…if you cannotcalm your wife its better you leave..” the nurse said mr thompson looked at her and shook his head..“i pray you don’t encounter something bigger than you.”with the help of nancy and bella he was able to stop her from crying and get her into the car immediately they got to the house she burst into another round of crying… her husband was too weak to do anything …he blamed himself partially for what happened… if he hadnt insisted he went to abuja and supervised the construction going on there he wouldn't have met the accident that caused his sight*three days ago*“son..you’re going to abuja to check on the work going on therev.”“no…no…no dad…i can’t”“why..??..you have to..”“ooohhh…but why did you let me know on time…i already made plans with bella..”“c’mon son …it’ll only be for a day or two …it’s nothing that will take your time..”“dad i can’t…i have plans…”“you can always reshedule…you know how much is involved in this…we can’t mess up..”“(sighs)…dad..dad…bella is going to be disappointed…very..”“i can tall to her if you want…she’ll understand..”“no dad…i’ll talk to her”they received a call to days later that ivan wasinvolved in an accident… he had already gotten to portharcourt when it happened…eye witnesses said he was driving at a highspeed…he must have been in a hurry to see bella…he was taking a curve unawares of a truck loaded with barrels…they collided…on lookers said they doubt he’d survive…well he did but without his sight…his phone rang…he didnt pick it..it rang continuously but he still did not answer…hewasnt not in the mood to talk to anyone…seveeal texts came in…it must be wellwishers he thought…this kind of news does nottake time to spread…he picked up ths phone to switch it off…he noticed there was a text from the doctor…he decided to read it“please call me sir…we need to talk..”“what does he want..” he thought….he called him hello sir thompson”“doctor..”“sir i need to talk to you…you didnt let mefinish what i was saying…there…“doctor…what else do you what to say…you’ve said it all..the only thing i want to hear is that my son can see”“that is the reason i’m calling …there is apossibility he will see again but…”“(jumping from his bed)…thank God”“(sighs…you didnt let me finish again..pleasecome to the office if you’ll continue cutting me off like this..”“sorry..sorry….when should i come..?”“tomorrow will be fine”“ok..see you tomorrow”immediately he hung up he went down and sawhis wife still crying“get up …stop crying” he said smiling”“you…you…its your fault my son is blind andyou’re smiling”“keep quiet woman…was i the one that asked him to overspeed….dont spoil my mood ooh…i brought good news…the doctor said hewill see again”“ehn…ehn…(jumping) ..you say..?”“you heard me right…he will see again..”“how .?” asked an excited bella“i dont know…i’m going to see the doctortomorrow”“why not today” nancy asked dancing“am i the doctors let's wait and see for now i need something delicious to eat..”“sandra…sandra”.......

episode 2 loading
Re: Who Is She by Nikki31: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
EPISODE 2

“daddy…when are you going to the hospital”nancy asked“soon dear…i’m almost ready..”“(scratching her head)…daddy..??”“yeeeesss”“can i come with you..?..i want to see broivan.”“hmmmmm..”“pleeeeaaaaassseee”“ok..ok…get ready…i’ll leave in ten mins”“thanks dad”she ram into her room…she had already takenher bath and kept the clothe she was going towear…she knew her dad would not refuseher….nancy is the second and last child of thethompson…she is 23 and just graduated…sheis currently helping in the company…the next 30 mins saw them in the hospital…“you can go into ivan’s room…let me speakwith the doctor..”“okay dad”*knock…knock*“come in…hello sir…good morning sir..”“morning…how are you..?”“i’m fine sir..please have a seat..”“thank you…so doctor..talk to me..what youtold me over the phone…how true is it.?”“well…sir….what i said is true…he has a50/50 chance of regaining his sight but its notas easy as it sounds..”“hmmm…please explain..”“ok…due to the accident…the bony orbitalwalls were fractured which will lead to aswelling in and around the eye and…“please shorten the long sermon”“okay..okay…i will need him to be coming hereon a weekly basis for examination andevaluation of extra-ocular movements…proptosis…enophthalmos and nerve sensation onthe forehead and cheek…most orbital fractureheal on their own though but if after..tests…examination and evaluation incudingtreatments and his eyes doesnt improve we’llgo for surgical repair…all i’m saying here isthat there is hope for your son..”“hmmm…ok…ok….how soon can we start..?”“eeerrmmm..i’ll let you know..let him wakeup…i’ll run some more test on him and i’ll getback to you sir..”“hmm..ok..that’s fine…anything else..?”“uumm…yes sir…the monetary aspect…you’llneed to make a deposit of..“if it’s money..don’t worry about it…just textme the amount and other details..its my sonwe’re talking about here…money is noproblem”*beep…beep*mr thompson took his phone and checked thecallers i.d…it was nancy..“why is this girl calling…can’t she just come tothe office…hello…nancy..”“daddy..daddy…come to ivan’s room…i thinkhe’s waking up..”“ehn..ehn…i’m coming right away.”“doctor…she says he is awake..”“ok sir…lets go..”they rushed to ivan’s room and met him fullyawake..“ivan…ivan…can you hear me..?”“yes dadsy…i can’t see…where i’m i…whycan:t i see..?”“calm down..the doctor spoke…you are in thehospital…and….then everything came back to him…he wasdriving at a high speed….he promised bella hewould be with her that afternoon by two…hewas running late…he did not see the truckcoming“doctor…my head…its hurting me.”“ok….you have to calm down…stop trying tothink…keep calm..”“(breathing heavily)..ok..atleast put on thelights let me see you..why is everywheredark..??”nancy could no longer stop herself fromcrying..“nancy..is that you..?”“(sobbing)…yes bro..”“why are you crying…i’m still alive…please goand switch on the light.”“ummm…mr ivan.?“yes doctor…wait..don’t say anything…letnancy switch on the lighe so i can seeyou…nancy move na..”“i’m sorry mr ivan…but you lost your sight inthe accident sir.”“(laughing)…dad…did you hear that…thisdoctor is very funny…lost my sight ke..”*silence*“mr ivan i…“shut up doctor…dad…dad…please tell me heis lying…i can’t be blind…its notpossible..nancy…please tell me its a joke..”*silence*“somebody talk to me…anybody..”“mr ivan…listen…i“i said shut up doctor..”“i’m sorry son but he is telling the truth..”“no…no…no…it can’t be…(trying to standup….removing what was connected to his bodyand acting mad..)…i’m not blind…get me outof here..”…he was screaming now..“ivan please calm down…doctor dosomething…he is throwing a tantrum..”the doctor brought out a syringe and with thehelp of the nurses around they were able tohold him down and the doctor injected him..hefell asleep almost immediately.......

.episode 3 loading
Re: Who Is She by greatlinda(f): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
pls continue
Re: Who Is She by Nikki31: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
EPISODE 3

mr thompson and nancy came back to thehouse looking like someone had died…althoughthe doctor had given them good news that ivanmight see again…what happened when ivanwoke up was a sad one…they had never seenhim in that condition before…“ahn ahn…why are your faces like this…didthe doctor change his mind..?..i..“woman…let us enter the house first..”“oh…sorry my husband…enter…what will youeat..??”“nothing…nothing..i don’t want to eat..”“haba!!..nancy…you nkor..?”“no mom…i can’t eat..”“cheeii…this is not ordinary..please tell mewhat happened” she yelled..“nancy…please tell us what happened….is ivanok..?” bella begged…“he is fine…he woke up.”that was when they understood whathappened…he woke up and realised he wasblind…tears flowed down mrs thompson’scheek..never had she thought something likethis would happen…they all sat down quietly.
.******************later that evening…they all sat down to havedinner but they barely touched their food…noone talked…they were all lost in their thoughtuntil mr thompsom cleared his throat..theyraised their head to look at him..“this is indeed a sad moment but we can’t letit weigh us down…the doctor told us he has agood chance of getting his sight back…insteadof staying down lets think of a way to help himthrough this period till he is fine again..”“(sighs)…i agree with you my husband…letsnot be weighed down by this…afterall he is notdead…so what is the way forward..?”“for now we have to wait for the doctor todischarge him…after that we’ll assign someoneto take care of him till he is ok..”“hmmmm…that’s fine but who will take care ofhim..(thinking)…i think nancy should doit..”mrs thompson suggested..“no…no…she won’t be able to…the positionshe handles in the company cannot be handledby just anybody..”“but i don’t have a problem with it..we can getsomebody else to fill in for me..”“no..no…hmmmm…i think bella should do it.”“ehn..?.”?..me..?..but..“but what dear…he is your fiance…you wereto be married to him in a few months na plusyou don’t have something doing for now…youcan take care of him…and we need someonewe trust…not just anybody…please..for thelove you both share…do it ..”“ok sir…i’ll do it.”“thank you”* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * *bella paced up and down her room…she wasobviously not happy..she was in deep thought“this was not how i planned it…it was notsupposed to be like this…me..me..bella…marrya blind man…no way…”for the love you bothshare”.. love ke..??…love who…his money youmean..?…i can’t be stuck taking care of him….ihave to put other things inplace…hmmmmm…i have to dosomething…what do i do..??…”she heard a knock on her door..“who is it..come in..”sandra came in..“what do you want..”“oh sorry…i thought nancy was here…i havebeen looking for her..”“well you can see she is not here…go look forher somewhere else..like the garden or pool…”“hmmm…ok..”she left…bella continued pacing…then shestopped abruptly smiling to herself..“sandra..” she said smiling the more.......

episode 4 loading
Re: Who Is She by Nikki31: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2018
EPISODE 4

sandra had worked with the thompson’s for avery long time….the thompson took her inwhen she was 16 yrs old…she was the reasonnancy was still alive…that fateful day at theairport…they just came back from avacation…mr and mrs thompson were stillsorting out some things inside..they asked ivanto go out and call the driver to come pickthem up since where they were was toonoisy…nancy followed ivan…ivan made the calland soon saw his friend…they talked until hisparents came out…“have you called the driver..”“yes mom…he’ll soon be here..”“okay…where is nancy.”“see her…(shocked)…she was standing here awhile ago..where..“heeeeeeeeyyy…ivan has killed me…standingwhere…jeeeessssuusss ooohhhh…you saystanding where..??”“calm down love…you’re causing a scene…ivanhow could you be so careless…even with yoursister..?”“dad i’m sorry…i..i.”ivan had never been so scared in his wholelife…where and how was he going to startlooking for her…he lost his only sister…theybegan going around asking anyone theysaw….suddenly they heard carsscreeching…mrs thompson turned and sawnancy in the middle of the road..she turned toher right and saw a heavy truck was coming…“nancy…nancy leave the road” she yelled andcried at the same time..nancy had hearingproblems then and she knew she could nothear her…the truck was almost hitting herwhen from nowhere with the speed of lightsomebody ran into the road and swooped heroff the road…everywhere became still…theysearched the road expecting to see blood andadead body but the could not find any…theysoon noticed something…at the other side ofthe road..someone squatted there….she stoodup and lo!!..she hand nancy beneath her…“ooohhhh….jesus ooh…my daughter issaved….” mrs thompson ran towardsthem….everyone cheered and clapped“my dear..thank you…thank you verymuch..you saved my daughter..how do i repayyou..?” mr thompson asked“food…give me food” the young girl saidmr thompson almost laughed…“food..??…hmmm…ok i’ll give you that but itsnot enough to repay you…wait…your parentsshould be in a better position to answerme…where are they..?”*silence*“young girl…we don’t bite…talk to us” mrsthompson spoke“eerrmmnn…dead…they are both dead..” shestammeredmrs thompson called her husband to acorner..“my dear…this girl obviously is homeless andpoor…lets take her in…its the only thing ithink would be good enough”mr thompson thought for a while and agreed…that was nine yrs ago…since then nancy andsandra had become close friends one wouldthink they were sisters….sandra got to the garden and saw nancycrying…“c’mon..you’re still crying..your brother is notdead..is he..??”“(sniffing)…i know but…he won’t be himselfagain…you didnt see how he was when helearnt he was blind…i..i…“shhhhhh..(hugging her)…he is going to befine…don’t sorry…okay…?”“okay…good…now come and eat..”“no…i’m not hungry..”“i did not ask you if you’re hungry or not…isaid come and eat else i’ll tickle you..”“don’t you dare..”sandra tickled her until she fell and wasscreaming“i’ll eat…i’ll eat..”they both went in..after they finished eatingand doing the dishes…they both retired tobed…bella went into sandra’s room“sandra..sorry to wake you but i want to talkto you..”“ok..(rubbing her eyes)…about what..?”

Episode 5 loading.......
Re: Who Is She by Nikki31: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2018
EPISODE 5

sandra could notsleep that night….what bellatold her kept ringing and ringing in herhead…how can she do that…it might seem likebetrayal to the thompson’s but sheknows…she knows her secret…she thought shehad kept it hidden..how bella came to find outshe did not know…she didnt want thethompson’s to find out they would hateher…she has to do what bella wants“sandra…are you okay..??”“yes ma..” she replied without looking at mrsthompson“sandra…i’ve been like a mother to you…youcan tell me anything.”“(smiling weakly)…i’m fine ma…i’m justworried about ivan” she lied“(sighed)…we all are my dear…we all are butwe have to be strong…for him..”“yes ma…when will he be coming back..?”“the doctor said he’ll be discharged in threedays time but he won’t be coming home..”“ahhhh..but why..?”“that’s what ivan wants…he said he doesntwant to be in the house when he won’t get tosee it…he’d rather stay some wheredifferent..”“i understand him ma…so where will he bestaying..”“somewhere close…we’ve already found theplace…bella would also move in with him totake care of him….”“hmmmm…ok ma…i hope he gets bettersoon..”they continued preparing breakfast…bellawalked in“ahhh…mama…you should be resting…let mehelp sandra..”“hmm…thank you my dear..”immediately she left bella turned to sandra“so..what do you say to my plan..?”“but bella…you’re supposed to be the onetaking care of him not me…how do you thinkmom and dad would take it if they foundout..?”“they won’t find out..who would tellthem..you..??…you won’t dare…i know yoursecret…you don’t want them to find out.doyou..??…so its not like you have a choice…youhave to do it…i have other plans…formyself…i’m not going to be stuck to a blindman…no…no…no.”“but i thought you love him..?”“don’t meddle…what do you know aboutlove..huh..??..you know so much and you’restill single..”“bella..you.“look here you…you’re doing it and its not anoption…mtcheeeeeww..excuse me..” “(sighs)…God help me..”* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * *“sandra…are you okay..??…you’ve been reallyquiet..”“hmm…i’m fine nancy…i just have alot on mymind”“like what…i’ve never seen you this quietbefore..”“(smiling)…i’m fine…don’t worry about me..”“hmmmm…ok ooh…”“how about you..how are you holding up..?”“hmmm…i’m fine ooh…he’ll soon bedischarged but he doesnt want to comehome..” “i understand him..being around whatmatters and not being able to see…” “yea butwe will get to help him…he doesnt have toavoid us..” “don’t worry…he’ll be fine..okay..?”“okay..”“ummmm..nancy…have you seen bella today..?“yes..i think i saw her dressing up…she saidshe was going to see ivan in the hospital..”“hmnnnnmmnm…ok.”nancy was surprised..this was the first timesandra asked about bella…she is definitelyhiding something she thought .......

episode 6 loading
Re: Who Is She by marychommy(f): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2018
I can see Ivan falling in love with Sandra and Bella will spit d secret, pls next
Re: Who Is She by Nikki31: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
EPISODE 6

“dear hurry up….we’re supposed to havearrived 30 mins ago..”“ahn ahn…my husband….i didnttake that longstop exaggerating. ”“(smiling)…come out jhoor..”“have you called nancy and the others if theyare done fixing the place we’re bringing himto..?”“yes…i just did..they are almost done…its justleft for us to bring him there..”“ok…i’m done lets go..”they got to the hospital 30 mins later…greetedthe doctor and went to ivan’s room…“ivan…are you awake..?” mrs thompson askedpeering into his face….ivan did not sayanything…he only nodded…that’s the way hehad been since he learnt he was blind…hedidnt speak to anyone…barely ate…he just cuthimself off the world….“ok…we have come to take you home..”“home..??..home where…i thought i said idon’t want to go back there.”“that’s not what we meant…we got a newplace for you..”mrs thompson led ivan to the car while mrthompson stayed and spoke with the doctor..“doctor….thank you very much for taking careof my son.”“(smiling)…its ok sir..that’s my job.”“ok…so when is he going to start coming forhis examination or what did you call it..”“(laughing)…from next week..”“good…good….uummm….we won’t be the oneto be bringing him…his fiancee will..”“ok sir…good to know”“thank you once again”they shook hands and mr thompson left…theydrove to the apartment they had arranged forhim…during the drive…mr thompson and hiswife tried to make conversations with ivan buthe did not respond….he kept quiet..they gotto the apartment“i think they are here..” bella said…the threeof them ran out to welcome them..“ivan..” bella screamed hugging himhe forced a weak smile but still did not sayanything“bro ivan…how are you..?”ivan only nodded and said“take me inside…straight to the room..”sandra helped nancy in taking him into theroom…ivan felt an unfamiliar hand on him“who is that..?” he asked“its sandra” she responded..they took him into the house…to the room andlaid him on the bed…“i’d love to be left alone now..”“but ivan…you..“please….leave me alone..”“hmmmm….fine…but bella will stay here withyou…she’ll stay here with you and take care ofyou..”as they were leaving bella snuck up to sandraand said“make sure you come back..”after they left bella went into the room…shesat beside ivan“ivan…are you okay..?”*silence*“ivan…my love…answer me..”“bella..please…i wanna be alone.”“baby please….don’t do this…don’t cut usoff….the doctor said you’ll be fine and you’llsee again..”“how sure is he..??..huh..??…please bella…letme be..”bella left the room and called someone..“hello…baby…how are you..?”“i’m fine..where are you na..?”“i’m coming soon…don’t worry..kiss kissbaby..”she hung up..*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-“errmm…mommy…i’ll be going to a nightvigil..”“sandra….i told you times withoutnumber..you’re grown up…you’re free to gowhere you want just make sure you’re safe andits a good place.”“let me go with you..” nancy said..“no..no..no…its for workers only..” shestammered“are you okay..??”“i’m fine…i’m late..let me go.”she left the house and went straight to theapartment ivan is..“you’re late..” bella said“do you think its easy leaving the house…i hadto come up with an excuse..”“whatever..i’m leaving…you deal with hisrubbish..”“bella…he’s your fiance…why are you actinglike this….don’t you love him..?”“mind your business if you don’t want yoursecret exposed….remember what you’re to saywhen he asks who you are…byyyyyeeeee”......

episode 7 loading
Re: Who Is She by afolabiwunmi: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please ohhhhhhhhh, come and update ohohohoho....................... so interesting and touching, kudos
Re: Who Is She by Nikki31: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
EPISODE 7

sandra came into ivan’s room the nextmorning…he haddriven her out the previousnight when she came to give him dinner…shelooked around and saw that everything was asshe left it last night….the food was nottouched..he still laid on the same position hewas..“ah ah…is this guy dead.?”she tip toed to where he was and flicked hisneck…he jumped up and screamed“jesus christ….don’t you know that thing ispainful..?”“ehen na…i thought you were dead…i wastrying to confirm..”“mtcheeeewww….get out from here”“see…see…see…let me just tell you..i will nottake that from you…wetin sef…na you firstblind..??….you see that food…you will eat itwhether its sour or not.”“look at this girl…don’t you pity me,”“oh…oh..oh…so you’re doing this so that i’llpity you….mtcheeewww….will the pity makeyou see..??”they were still arguing when bella walked in“what is going on here..?”“is it not this your silly fiance..?”“me..??…its this heartless person…why is shehere…i thought you were the one to be takingcare of me..”“umm…i..i.well..i talked to mom and dad…iexplained to them that i won’t be available allthe time cos i still have other thingsdoing…they agreed for me to hire someonebut i’ll be coming once in a while to check upon you…..her name is san..i mean sarah..”“well…i don’t like her…she is heartless..”“mtcheeewww…heartless…you’ve not seenanything…weakling..”bella pulled sandra to a corner“what is going on here…i told you to take careof him not quarel with him..”“i don’t think i will be able to do that…seehow weak he is…i agree its a tough situationfor him but he has to look on the bright sideof things and stop wallowing in self pity…i begcarry your fiance..”“you don’t have a choice here…unless youwant your secret out..”*silence*“good..and one more thing…you have to lookfor a way and stay here till his operation isscheduled..”“what…how do you expect me to dothat…what do i tell them…ican’t do that..”“do i look like i care..??…find a way…cosyou’ll be the one to take him to the hospitaltwice every week…i don’t have time for that..”“christ..bella…you’re taking this too far…he isyour fiance not mine..”“well for now he is your fiance…i don’t carehow you’ll do it…just do it…..lets go back tothe house before they suspect anything..they bade ivan goodbye and left….they got tothe house….nancy was shocked to see both ofthem together.. when did they become thisclose she thought…“sandra…i thought you went to analnight…how come you’re with bella”“i saw her on my way here and i decided togive her a ride home” bella quickly answered…nancy was not satisfied with the answer..thelook on sandra’s face said otherwise but shekept her thoughts to herself“hmmmm…ok ooh….welcome..”“ummmm…..sandra…today is yvonne’sbirthday…shae you’ll come…??”“dat one na question..??…what’s the time..??“(laughing)…you and your pidgin…its by 3pmtill 8pm..you know she doesn’t do nightstuff..”“i don reach there sef..”“(laughing)..get ready…we’ll go shopping…”*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/“mommy….i want to talk to you..”“ok dear..what is it..?”“eerrmm…hope you remember the discussioni had with you concerning the skill something”“yea…yes i do…have you finally found aplace..??”“yes ma…but the thing is…its outside town..”“what..?…couldnt you find a place here..?”“i saw lots of places but none was up to what iwant..”“hmmm…hmmmm…how long will it last..??”“three months ma..”“that’s a pretty long time….ok..its fine…haveyou told nancy abt it.?”“not yet…i just wanted to let you know first..”“we’ll miss you..”“i’ll miss you guys too”it hurt sandra she was lying to the thompson’sa second time but she had no choice…itssomething she had to do......

episode 8 loading
Re: Who Is She by marychommy(f): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Ride on pls update lengthy episode
Re: Who Is She by afolabiwunmi: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wao,kudos
Re: Who Is She by Nikki31: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
EPISODE 9

the next morning….sandra woke up and wentstraight to ivan’sroom…she quietly removedeverything from the room so it would beempty….she opened his wardrobe and broughtout a belt…she stood a reasonable distancefrom him and whipped him..“jesus christ..what was that..?” ivan screamedjumping from the bed…sandra kept quiet..sheknew what she was doing…trying to get him touse his ears for sight…she whipped himagain…he screamed and stood up from the bed“sarah…sarah…i know its you…what are youtrying to do this time…stop flogging me..”sandra kept quiet…she knew if she saidanything he would easily guess where sheis…she whipped him again…“ahhhhhhhh…sarah..what….then it hit him…he smiled to himself…..“oh..i get it now…lets play then..”he felt the bed and picked up a pillow…hestood quietly..listening attentively….shewhipped him again…he turned but shechanged her position…ivan could slowly hearher breathing now…she whipped him again butthis time ivan heard it coming and blocked itwith the pillow…sandra smiled…he was slowlygetting it…she launched again and he blockedit…again and again but he blocked it.. he wasso excited that he threw his hands in the airand screamed excitedly forgetting sandra wasstill there…she quickly launched at him again“ouuuccchhh…you cheated…i was not ready..”sandra could not help but laugh hard…ivantraced where her voice was coming from andthrew the pillow at her…she fell down…ivanquickly rushed to where she was and sat onher…tickling her“ivan…ivan…i’m sorry…sooooorrrryyyy..”she screamed still laughing uncontrollably….af­ter a while ivan stopped…“thank you sarah..for being here….for notgiving up on me”“hmmmmm…its okay…it what i was paid todo” she lied..“you know…i’ve not seen you before…can ifeel your face…atleast to get a feel of whatyou look like….pleeeeaaaassseeee”“ok fine..”she sat facing him……he brought his hand toher face….“hmmmmmm…small forehead….huge eyes…”sandra laughed“straight nose….cheeky..” he said pinching hercheeks…“no do ooh…you wan remove am…”“(laughing)…wooow..nice lips….they are full..”he rubbed his thumb on her lips…he wastempted to kiss her…he leaned in…sandra whohad her eyes closed…lost in his touch did notsee his kiss coming…he kissed her withurgency…sandra was shocked but did not fightit…she kissed him back for a while thenwithdrew suddenly and stood up“sa..sar..sarah..i’m sorry..” he said feeling thebed if she was still there..”don’t go…i’msorry..” he fell down trying to locate her butshe didnt stop..she left the room*/*/*/*/*/*//*/*/*/*/*/*“wooow…ivan…i’m so happy for thisdevelopment….see how lively you are…you’reeven laughing and joking” mr thompson saidhappily“(smiling)…all thanks to sa“me..” bella quickly cut him off…she didntwant anything blowing her cover..”all thanksto me” she continued” i can see you’re doing a good job” mrsthompson added…ivan was confused but keptquiet“bro ivan…there is no juice in the fridge”nancy yelled from the dinning area“go and check the one in the kitchen”nancy went to the kitchen…“why would someone put juice in the kitchenfridge…only one person i know doesthat..sandra..mtccchheewww..”she turned to get a glass when she sawsomething on the table…a bracelet…“this belongs to sandra…how did it gethere..?”.........

episode 10 loading
Re: Who Is She by afolabiwunmi: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2018
interesting and touching
Re: Who Is She by aduraseuniyanu: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Keep it coming please wink
Re: Who Is She by Akinwale14(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
I Don't Know Why The Writer Stop Posting The Story On Coolval22

(1) (Reply)

I Am Writing A Book - English To Yoruba Translator? / What Book Are You Currently Reading? / Call For Entries - Agogo (collections Of Literary Works In Yoruba Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.