Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Google Adword - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adword (557 Views)

My Google Adword Account Suspended / Does Google Adword And Facebook Ad Accept Graphcard Visa Card / Does Google Adword Accept Nigeria Mastercard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adword by Zephon84(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2010
Pleas help, on how to pay for google adword. Thay dont accept naira debit card.
Re: Google Adword by stagger: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2010
What is the worth of what you are paying for? I have several international credit cards I can use to assist you. I will charge you a service charge of N2,500 per transaction. I am assuming you have to make several deposits for your ads as you use up the money you have paid for one.

You buy the dollars and pay to my domiciliary account. Then let me handle the rest. Send an SMS to 08027601655.
Re: Google Adword by alldone(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
You can get dollar credit card from any of the Nigeria Bank such as Visa Card or Master Card. Google accept this. if that is too slow for you i could introduce you to a virtual card i used.

or out source it with this my guy.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Urgently? / The Most Afforbable Webhost In Nigeria / Property Needed At Mowe Ibafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.