Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) (37581 Views)

Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / Court Found Daddy Freeze Guilty, Ordered To Pay Millions (video) / Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by 400billionman: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oshey
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by rozayx5(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
well school in Nigeria today i

s just to learn english

1 Like

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Stanbic(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Issorite. Me go school but I still pass you cos I got billions of dollars . grin
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by MPESA(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sirpaul:
sharap we know your ways.... ediat
Bros abeg teach / show me his way if you can't follow it yourself.
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by NotNairalandi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Celestyn8213: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good for you. So those going to school should drop?
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by doctimonyeka(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fish brain..

Education is everything... Have got no regret dude..

1 Like

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by made4naijamusic: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
masterblessed:
Tekno Said He Didn't Go To School But Has Millions Of Dollars
WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pw7J3L-D1o

Despite Not Going To School, I Make Millions – Tekno

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/despite-not-going-to-school-i-make-millions-tekno/
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Favbolu:
True bro, Education in 9ja is a scam.

Good education is not a scam.

Remember, you can get education anywhere. It is good to learn. It makes you a better person. I am sure Tekno learns music tricks every day. That is education. It is not until you go to school that you can get education.

5 Likes

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Mikeross62: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
good for him

buy from ebay and amazon
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by lastempero: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
@techno U wanted to make sense but ended up not making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Christane: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Sirpaul post=68295094]why re u insuiting hm ..z he d cause of ur problem?
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Oluwabenjamin(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na this kind people no make some people dey gingered to go to school

And no be him fault, na the stupid government cause am making it look like it's a Crime to go to school

Who else feels the next regime will be worse
Those that are hoping makes me sick, I can't count 7 countries that is as blessed as Nigeria and they don't pray, go to church, organize crusade and castigate homosexuality and sins like we do be yet with all this resources and holiness of ours we are the worst....
Imagine if you're God and you gave one of your sons 10,000 and the other a million and the so. With a million troubles you for more and gives you sleepless nights while the son with 10k brings back profits and makes you happy, who will you prefer

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
The ones who graduated with first class are now your fans. That's life bro

1 Like

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by mimimile93: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
If education was the key to success. Professors would be Billionaires...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Blessynokoro: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Fish brain..

Education is everything... Have got no regret dude..

You people are confusing school and education. There are many people who have been to school but would be hard to classify as educated.

In my opinion, Tecno is educated. I am sure he can teach music in a university. There are people who have never been to school but are teaching in universities based solely on life experiences.

I know of a music graduate who cannot identify a middle C on a piano. I am sure Tecno can teach him that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by ariesbull: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nigerian education is overrated trust me
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by ReachHard: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
So what should we do?

Join you and chop your money abi??
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shut up! You went to school so far you attended nursery school.
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by GALATICOS3015(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na jealousy dey worry all of una.
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Daboomb: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Anybody can make money.
Mainstream education is for those who value refined intelligence.
By the way, Techno is just one noisemaker with access to a microphone.
There's no singular touch of music to all his recorded noises.

How much does this one have, that he is making noise sef?
I am sure he cant count a million dollars, yet, to his bank account!

Is he as rich as facebook owner, who went to school?
Is he as rich as Microsoft or Apple owners, who went o school?
Is he as rich as Obama who is a Law Professor and went on to become President?
Is he as rich as Otedola, Mike Adenuga, who are Billionaires and went to school?
Is he even as rich as Mrs Alakija who is also a billionaire?

Education and having Money are two different things....there are millions of people who have both and they dont make noise.
As soon as all these poverty-stricken boys make small money, they start making noise and trying to ridicule those hwo are better than them.
Ofcourse, if you come from a very abjectly poor background and you dont expect anything good in life, a sudden change of fortune can run you mad
. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by ariesbull: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

You people are confusing school and education. There are many people who have been to school but would be hard to classify as educated.

In my opinion, Tecno is educated. I am sure he can teach music in a university. There are people who have never been to school but are teaching in universities based solely on life experiences.

I know of a music graduate who cannot identify a middle C on a piano. I am sure Tecno can teach him that.

Tekno might not be schooled but he is educated in the art of making music, making money and making sounds...that is education...the biggest education. Is exposure and he is exposed

This is definition of education Wikipedia was in it

Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, and directed research.
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
talking like someone who didnt go to school
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dareal90s:

And he still dey sing Banana, Tomato, Cassava, Potato as if that's what international musicians sings.

i tire o
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Moblord(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
NoSidonLook:
mtcheww... this one wey say e wan win grammy but e still dey steal danfo driver songsof over 15 years ago.

shiorrrrr angry
You, how much have you earned? top hating !
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
ariesbull:

Tekno might not be schooled but he is educated in the art of making music, making money and making sounds...that is education...the biggest education. Is exposure and he is exposed

This is definition of education Wikipedia was in it

Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, and directed research.

Exactly!!!
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by oscarpet: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Is a lie you went to pana university, I know you back then.
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Favbolu:
True bro, Education in 9ja is a scam.
How is it a scam?
Re: Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) by ariesbull: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Daboomb:

How much does this one have, that he is making noise sef?
I am sure he cant count a million dollars, yet, to his bank account!

Is he as rich as facebook owner, who went to school?
Is he as rich as Microsoft or Apple owners, who went o school?
Is he as rich as Obama who is a Law Professor and went on to become President?
Is he as rich as Otedola, Mike Adenuga, who are Billionaires and went to school?
Is he even as rich as Mrs Alakija who is also a billionaire?

Education and having Money are two different things....there are millions of people who have both and they dont make noise.
As soon as all these poverty-stricken boys make small money, they start making noise and trying to ridicule those hwo are better than them.
Ofcourse, if you come from a very abjectly poor background and you dont expect anything good in life, a sudden change of fortune can run you mad
. undecided undecided

Facebook owneer dropped out and just went back this year

Same with apple owners

Others you called from Nigeria aren't to be considered self made because government helped em ...so them no follow at all

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ireti Osayemi Shows Off Her Children / Photo Of Falz's 26th Birthday Cake / "Men Them" - Paul Okoye With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.