Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki (5268 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria / Edo State Government Rename Oshiomole's Street After Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by dheilaw1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
see as the uncircumcised ipob pigs are busy eating poo from their feeder... they rant on anything they see against Buhari verified or not. even your regional political party tried every possible means to nail him in 2015 but they had nothing to use against him. now you are opening your gutter mouth to mention 2.8 b USD that never existed. continue ranting. umadipe is your strength ... you will rant and cry till 2023 when Yoruba will take over, then you cry till the second coming of Christ Jesus
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by Sirjamo: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some fools want me to believe that Buhari has been sitting on 2.6 billion dollars since the 70s! seriously, I am too old to be that gullible.
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by expert234: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Enice:
take your lies and trash out of here. If you had googled this issue, you would not have written this stup!d comment

Do you need any other proof than this picture? Can you show us evidence that your god, buhari, didn't steal that money?

Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by aragonchuks(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2018
che182:

Interesting! So it is no longer Islamization, the new vocab is Fulanization! wailing no get medicine o!
wailing gbuo gi there
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by hakimi1974(m): 1:15am On Jun 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Let us see:

2.8 billion dollars got missing in 1979 True or False True

Buhari was involved True or False True

Saraki ordered a probe True or False ? True

[s]Guess who was CG Customs then and lost his job - ( Abubakar Atiku)[/s]

So young man, politics of today is rooted in the past. The feud might not be a proximate cause but it certainly deserves attention as a remote one. Don't be quick to dismiss these things

Edit: Atiku Abubakar was dismissed over 53 missing suitcases in 1984 when he tried to probe the matter as CG of Customs. Bubu does seem to love missing money doesnt he ?
so atiku was a former c.g of custom? you try. continue dishing out false info.
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by femmy2010(m): 1:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Daviddson:
My only grouse is that some people who should be intelligent enough to see this thread and its content as complete trash, will zealously come here, commenting with the whole of their strength.

They do not have Tramadol in their system thus wont see the thread as trash .
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by BlackPantherxXx: 4:17am On Jun 09, 2018
aragonchuks:
they can’t do that with the Igbo still in Nigeria...You can call it Chest beating but i know my people and how brave they can be when someone provokes them...Buhari and his Fulanisation is for the North and the South west ...

Yes I see, that's why Ojukwu and Kanu broke Usain Bolt's speed records when it became hot...

That's why your leaders have to go and asslick after Kaduna Declaration.

That's why IPOB youths worship FFK, Dino, Bukola Saraki and Fayose (ALL Yoruba men) because no Aba Jewish leader has balls to be bold.

Very brave indeed grin
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by rex444(m): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2018
Good lord!!! The amount and the currency mentioned here would make every Nigerian citizen leave a comfortable life if shared properly. Haba where is this ppls conscience? Come any politician pikin no just comot dey form anyhow for me,i go light d person up
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by aragonchuks(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Yes I see, that's why Ojukwu and Kanu broke Usain Bolt's speed records when it became hot...

That's why your leaders have to go and asslick after Kaduna Declaration.

That's why IPOB youths worship FFK, Dino, Bukola Saraki and Fayose (ALL Yoruba men) because no Aba Jewish leader has balls to be bold.
Go and conquer kwara nd kogi from your slave masters before you quote me next time okay
Very brave indeed grin
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by deomelo: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
oga70563:
No wonder Fela sang $2.8 Billion dollars, oil money is still missing

God Bless Fela Anikulapo Kuti

In 1977, the military head of state, Lt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, set up a crude oil sales tribunal to investigate the operations of the Nigerian National Oil Company (NNOC, which metamorphosed into NNPC same year).

The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf.

As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion.

But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.

https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister

Google helps....instead or rumors, gossips, and innuendoes..
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by deomelo: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mogidi:
This has been public knowledge for a very long time.

In 1977, the military head of state, Lt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, set up a crude oil sales tribunal to investigate the operations of the Nigerian National Oil Company (NNOC, which metamorphosed into NNPC same year).

The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf.

As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion.

But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.

https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister

You posted the title of the article, but you conveniently left out the content of the same article that exonerated PMB

You Igbos not only lie, you are also very deceptive, fraudulent and dishonest.

This is why I check and crosscheck everything you Igbos pos, you people just lie too much
Re: Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki by silasely(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bubu all we are saying drop nd run far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Sends Commissioner-nominees To Assembly, Appoints 7 SAs / Fix Nigeria’s Porous Border - Alaba Lawson Tells FG / Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.