Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market (47613 Views)

Portable Throws Money At People On The Road (Video) / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by boolet: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lol. No be small competition with Churchill ooo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by ehardetola(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Am suspecting yahoo +
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
who snap this wack thing sef.

i nor see money.
i nor see tonto
i nor see uproar sef angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Jasperro(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tonto the Busy Body
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by spiritedtete: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
She is trying very hard to win people to her side.... this is a schizophrenic display..

Enlightment had gone beyond behaving like a Barbarian
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by jojokelechi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
this photo is too poor.... looks like a painting.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Maj196(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stop using 0.5MP camera phone u no go hear angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Sinbad24k: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
if God bless you, you too bless you people
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by MPESA(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sulemanial:
WOREFA
Pls uncode Sir
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by hope4nigeria(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
This is Nigeria
so cameraman sef they hustle the money, reason why the camera was unstable to give us clean picture
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by slowice(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tonto for president grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Nickizoe(f): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
I was in that market yesterday.. Why didn't I see her grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by homesteady(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Skyfornia:
Anything for the gram! She probably have low self esteem reason why she always want to be in the news to remain relevant. Oshisco!

It's not low self esteem, it's pop culture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Adasun(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Robbin7:
Tonto decay!!!!!!!
This woman Dey confuse me with her personality. I no gree understand who she be.
dats wat make her unique
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bloggers.
Anything to trend.

Kubwa market that was demolished since 2016.
No video.
Blurred picture and crucifiers are already crucifying
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Nickymezor(f): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
I see. Good fr her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I hope say no be king child support money, she dey blow so........

There's nothing like child support in the Nigerian constitution. South Africa is the only African country that has child support inscribed in her constitution.

NASS and CJN never implemented anything like child support.

any judge ordering people to pay child support is on his own because such orders aren't enforceable.

In the USA, Congress created and legalized an agency which sole responsibility is to enforce child support orders. European countries also have agencies for the sole purpose of enforcement of child support.

But because there's nothing like child support in our constitution, there is also no pointed out way of enforcing such orders.

I believe men who pay child support in Nigeria do so because they want to take care of their kids not because of the child support order itself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Lexusgs430: 1:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Elder001:

There's nothing like child support in the Nigerian constitution. South Africa is the only African country that has child support inscribed in her constitution.

NASS and CJN never implemented anything like child support.

any judge ordering people to pay child support is on his own because such orders aren't enforceable.

In the USA, Congress created and legalized an agency which sole responsibility is to enforce child support orders. European countries also have agencies for the sole purpose of enforcement of child support.

But because there's nothing like child support in our constitution, there is also no pointed out way of enforcing such orders.

I believe men who pay child support in Nigeria do so because they want to take care of their kids not because of the child support order itself.

Does a court have to order a father to pay towards his kids upkeep?

What would you call the monies paid by the father to mother, for his child's maintenance? Pickin money?

I never mentioned a Judge, court order or government legislation......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Konze70: 3:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Things like this are done abroad , she should rather have a charity organisation instead of causing uproar . Hope she understands
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Does a court have to order a father to pay towards his kids upkeep?

What would you call the monies paid by the father to mother, for his child's maintenance? Pickin money?

I never mentioned a Judge, court order or government legislation......
I'll only agree with child support scam if the courts set up bank accounts for this issue and put some court officials in charge of those accounts ,that way if the lady wants to buy diapers she'll tell the official in charge of the account and he/she will personally withdraw the money and purchase the diapers for her.. same way as school fees the person in charge of the court account will personally go and pay the school fees by him/herself . clothes too if she wants to buy clothes for the kids then she'll tell the official in charge of the account and he/she will personally purchase the clothes and give to her.
That way ladies won't see the kids as meal ticket and as for the accommodation ,there's no way I'm gonna pay money for accommodation because my kid is living with you because nobody forced to you to take custody of the kid.. if you can't afford your own accommodation then you should rot in hell. .allow me to take custody.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Geekgists: 3:44am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Lexusgs430: 4:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Elder001:

I'll only agree with child support scam if the courts set up bank accounts for this issue and put some court officials in charge of those accounts ,that way if the lady wants to buy diapers she'll tell the official in charge of the account and he/she will personally withdraw the money and purchase the diapers for her.. same way as school fees the person in charge of the court account will personally go and pay the school fees by him/herself . clothes too if she wants to buy clothes for the kids then she'll tell the official in charge of the account and he/she will personally purchase the clothes and give to her.
That way ladies won't see the kids as meal ticket and as for the accommodation ,there's no way I'm gonna pay money for accommodation because my kid is living with you because nobody forced to you to take custody of the kid.. if you can't afford your own accommodation then you should rot in hell. .allow me to take custody.

You know you wrote here is never likely to happen. No court would appoint an administrator to look over the mother's shoulder.......

I agree with part of the last statement, but the father cannot deprive the mother part custody of her child....

Difficult position indeed........
Re: Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You know you wrote here is never likely to happen. No court would appoint an administrator to look over the mother's shoulder.......

I agree with part of the last statement, but the father cannot deprive the mother part custody of her child....

Difficult position indeed........

That's it.. I'll never allow any woman to use me as meal ticket because of children.

If she can't part custody then she'll take care of the child alone.. it's that simple

If the court order me to pay her any money for the child's upkeep, I won't and nothing will happen.. The judge should quote the section of the 1999 constitution or the 2011 amended parts where he/she saw child support legalization...

they'll be the ones to beg me later... if the woman sees that she can't take care of the child alone ,she'll have no choice but to part custody.

I remember in 2016 my uncle's wife filed for divorce and the judge ordered him to be paying 56k monthly child upkeep.. As a constitutional man, I stood up and asked him Your Honour; Can you please remind the court the section of the constition where the federal government or the national assembly legalized child support?

he became mute.. I asked him another question

Your honour; should this be a voluntarily order or a compulsory order that my uncle must pay that money monthly and mustn't default?

he couldn't quote the section of the constitution where child support is inscribed!

In the end the woman, her family and the judge started begging my uncle to at least consider giving her something but he refused... the judge had to grant him custody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) / E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.