Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False (2625 Views)

Nigeria Is Sinking - Obasanjo Raises Fresh Alarm / Buhari Planning To Send Me To Jail, Obasanjo Raises The Alarm / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by haffaze777(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
what is he waiting for? buhari arrest the useless man and earn urself my community's vote

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by Kings1464(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
In chapter 12 of Obasanjo's book "My Watch" was quoted to have said "I would rather vote for Buhari to jail me than to allow Jonathan ruin this country" Now Obj is crying hoarse with rivanche! #Rhetoric

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by higherpower: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it will be very bad if buhari try to make an attempt to arrest obj. Yorubas will never forgive him. meanwhile, Senator Abaribe mocks #BUHARI proposes DECEMBER 31st as DEMOCRACY DESTRUCTION DAY,to remember the Day Buhari removed an ELECTED GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDkqEnkn7nk

I also propose we have a public holiday onbtge day Aberibe was impeached for stealing park tickets
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by higherpower: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Once you speak up against the Fulani dullard... They will find a way to frame you up

This isn't fighting corruption
This is a clear case of witch hunting

Buhari is a certified terrorist

PMB only asked, where is the power?
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by higherpower: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
escodotman:
Is your own stupidity acquired? Why are you attacking people's opinion?

Your own stupidity is hereditary so it's understood. Nothing can be done. Feel free to flaunt it
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by higherpower: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
benzion72:
This man no they learn anything, he should go and ask his brother Abacha that jailed OBJ his first son pai, he himself pai. May be he wan follow the same route continue.

My people say the wall gecko whey they walk slowly death they catch am not to talk of frog whey the walk by knocking itself on ground. I dey gbadun this drama this one na act one scene two

But Obj has stated in his book that he would prefer to be jailed by PMB than allow GEJ ruin the country

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by escodotman: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
higherpower:

Your own stupidity is hereditary so it's understood. Nothing can be done. Feel free to flaunt it
Your psychosis runs in your family and you were concieved and born with it.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by zombieHUNTER: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
higherpower:

PMB only asked, where is the power?

Obasanjo was a failure in office but truth be told he was better than Buhari... Herdsmen killings were not this rampant... You will concour with me on that

Let's talk about the present president
Where is the change he promised once elected...
At this juncture you are bound to remind me of PDP sixteen years rule and how it should similar time duration to bring visible change...

But let him at least keep the naira where he met it..
Keep the pump prize where he met it..
Keep the corruption index where he met it
The hardship in the land is unprecedented
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by escodotman: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Throwback:
Who would ever believe that Obasanjo who ran his democratic regime as a neo-military civilian rule, would also one day lament about rights in a democracy?

It is good if current national administrations fear the probe that tomorrow will bring.

Buhari should entertain the same fears for the future where there are no sacred cows.
This is just a clear case of witch-hunting and nothing else. What is wrong with this government and always trying to hound and shut dissenting voices up? Oh Nigerians were warned about the dictatorship antecedents of Buhari because clearly, democracy is now in danger! I support the probe of any past administration but why skip GEJ and jump over to OBJ? Because OBJ has been speaking against the maladministration of the government of the day. Perhaps, Buhari wanted to start the so-called probing from way back, isn't that suppose to begin with IBB? Do Buhari and his agents of tyranny think at all about tomorrow if they loose the coming election, what would also be done to them?
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by Intrepid01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
False Alarm....OBJ and his local antics

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
higherpower:

I also propose we have a public holiday onbtge day Aberibe was impeached for stealing park tickets
lol you are very funny here. you make me laugh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by higherpower: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
escodotman:
This is just a clear case of witch-hunting and nothing else. What is wrong with this government and always trying to hound and shut dissenting voices up? Oh Nigerians were warned about the dictatorship antecedents of Buhari because clearly, democracy is now in danger! I support the probe of any past administration but why skip GEJ and jump over to OBJ? Because OBJ has been speaking against the maladministration of the government of the day. Perhaps, Buhari wanted to start the so-called probing from way back, isn't that suppose to begin with IBB? Do Buhari and his agents of tyranny think at all about tomorrow if they loose the coming election, what would also be done to them?

Hope you know that the only thing PMB was "where's the power? "
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by escodotman: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
higherpower:

Hope you know that the only thing PMB was "where's the power? "
And you are aware that the only thing that OBJ and Nigerians are asking Buhari is ''where is the change?''
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by higherpower: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2018
escodotman:
And you are aware that the only thing that OBJ and Nigerians are asking Buhari is ''where is the change?''

What more change than seeing an ex president being jittery of probe? Did it happen before? That's the Change. Unless you are blind
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False by benzion72(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
higherpower:

But Obj has stated in his book that he would prefer to be jailed by PMB than allow GEJ ruin the country

let the nollywood continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels Televisions Score Card For The Osun Debate Of September 16. Pic / PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer / Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.