Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,348 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Are My Car Wheels Right For An Alignment? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are My Car Wheels Right For An Alignment? (872 Views)

See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are My Car Wheels Right For An Alignment? by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
ARE MY CAR WHEELS RIGHT FOR ALIGNMENT

I changed my mom’s tires over the week and I noticed the tires were worn unevenly. I asked her if she noticed her car pulling to the left and to right and her steering wheel being crooked to which she replied affirmatively. Car manufacturers set the car wheels to certain degrees to ensure the driver has optimum drivability. These settings are used to ensure that the car drives the way it is supposed to. These settings are meant to be checked according to most car manufacturers instruction every 6000 miles but most people disregard this instruction. Misalignment of the wheel can shorten the lifespan of the tires, increase fuel economy and destroy some crucial parts in the suspension and steering system. Now we know what misalignment of the car wheel can lead to. The following symptoms will let you know if your car wheels are right for an alignment.

1). The vehicle pulling to the right or left when in motion,

2). Uneven or rapid tire wear

3). The steering wheel is off centre or crooked when driving straight

4). Squealing or Noisy tires.

If you have noticed any of these symptoms, then you should take your car for an alignment. Tires are expensive but alignment isn’t. This is chi spare parts, Nigeria number one supplier of auto parts.

https://chispareparts.com.ng/are-my-car-wheels-right-for-an-alignment/

(1) (Reply)

We Want To End Buying Or Selling Stolen Cars In Nigeria – Legitcar CEO / 'where Can I Get A Toyota PASSO'.. It's Needed / Direct From CANADA Tokunbo Clean 2005 Honda Accord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.