Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States (3473 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense / VAT: Five Northern, Two South-west, Two South-South States Top Beneficiaries / See This Funny Comic About Southern President Agitation In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by mbos: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Biafra!
An Akwa-Ibom Pro-Briafran cries out!
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE SOUTH SOUTH, IT WAS CREATED TO TEAR US APART.

Jabulani Akpan has‎ bared his mind on the dishonest of some duplicitous individuals who create division between his people and Igbos, In his post, Jabulani who hails from Akwa Ibom said he cannot be moved with the lies of some mischievous fellows whose only goal is to subvert the truth so as to divide his people and the Igbos, he affirmed his position in standing on the truth even if standing alone. Below is his post.

After Ojukwu it was Phillip Effiong so why should you tell me that Akwa Ibom state is not part of Biafra?

Before they name us South South and Niger Delta we were known as Easterners The (Bight Of Biafra) so why should you tell me that south south and Niger Delta are not part of Biafra?

It was after the war they create South South and Niger Delta or whatever out of Frustration to cause tribalism, Nepotism between we and our Igbo brothers,

The truth must be spoken and that is what I stands for whether (South South) (Niger Delta) or (South East) we are all the same with one common value system, way of life, Religious beliefs, and Biafra is our Identity, There is nothing like South South or Niger Delta it was politically created to tear us apart,
I stand for what is right even if I'm standing alone at the end the truth must be refilled,
We (Ibibio) (Idoma) (Efík) (Igede) (Anang) (Ijaw) (Isoko) (Igala) (Urhobo) (Ogoni) (Ojoja) (Itsekiri) are more Biafra than Igbo
I'm from Akwa Ibom and I stand with Biafra.

-Jabulani Akpan.
---------------
Factsdigest.com

5 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by PaulOgrady: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
I don't know why the Igbos want the South South. If a region decides it wants to be a separate region, it should be allowed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by naijaking1: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
PaulOgrady:
I don't know why the Igbos want the South South. If a region decides it wants to be a separate region, it should be allowed.

The question is really, why Yoruba is fighting tooth and nail to demarcate the peace loving people of eastern Nigeria?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Donald95(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Am a Biafran and a strong supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, But If any ethnic group says they doesn't want to be Biafran, Let them get the f u.ck out. It will be shameful for Biafra be a part 2 of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by dignity33: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sometime i find it very amazing when people said that South South are not igbo or Biafra but my questions still remain on what language does Ikwere people speak or some part of delta , is their Names differ or have a different meaning from that of person from SouthEast state , igbos would have being the most populated ethnic group in Nigeria if not political division by Hausa-fulani led government.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by limeta(f): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Donald95:
Am a Biafran and a strong supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, But If any ethnic group says they doesn't want to be Biafran, Let them get the f u.ck out. It will be shameful for Biafra be a part 2 of Nigeria.

I beg my guy stop this rant
You taking Yoruba posing as South South post too deep

You think we blind
What 've we gained from zoo
You think we don't know what we 've or who our brothers are

10 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by WizBLANCE(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
any who take home ant infested fire wood should not complain when visited by lizards. it is not enough to say long live Biafra. we are one with Igbo's.... are you ready for the wild fire or will you run back after leading many to the line of fire? think deep before lifting our flag to the bull (we have got red in the flag) bull don't like red and they will surly turn in every direction the flag is lifted.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by naijacentric(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
I trust my niger delta people dey are better on their own if under the easterners dey will be marginalised na today the average niger delta person is suspicious of an easterner no be today

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by RemedyLab: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
cool
Naturalremedylab is now online for free tips of medicinal benefits of common herbs and spices, check my signature below to join the train
Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Bede2u(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
I trust my niger delta people dey are better on their own if under the easterners dey will be marginalised na today the average niger delta person is suspicious of an easterner no be today
so says someone living in sulurere lagos. enter p.h talk wetin u just talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by naijacentric(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bede2u:
so says someone living in sulurere lagos. enter p.h talk wetin u just talk
sharap dia i av stayed in dat region for a while n mind u lagos is mini nigeria try to be logical neva reply wif impulse

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Loveijaw: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
what are you talking about? were is Niger Delta? where is Eastern Nigeria? South South is Eastern Nigeria.. Go and learn history before coming here to comment.
Am from SS by the way..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Bede2u(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
sharap dia i av stayed in dat region for a while n mind u lagos is mini nigeria try to be logical neva reply wif impulse
lagos is afonja land bro....come to the ss or se and talk nonsense....unless u come from edo or delta (non-igbo part). u guys can go with Yoruba if u want.

surprising u say u dont trust us yet since 1970 only the igbos have got ur back in nigeria...unintelligent things

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by toofit007: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
but they are not suspicious of the Hausa fulani their blood brother.
Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by naijacentric(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bede2u:
lagos is afonja land bro....come to the ss or se and talk nonsense....unless u come from edo or delta (non-igbo part). u guys can go with Yoruba if u want.

surprising u say u dont trust us yet since 1970 only the igbos have got ur back in nigeria...unintelligent things
see arrogance dats why in ugep n ikom in cross river u guys were hunted down i heard ijaws too dont like u guys somefin must be wrong oda tribes cant be just paranoid for notin.
Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Bede2u(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
see arrogance dats why in ugep n ikom in cross river u guys were hunted down i heard ijaws too dont like u guys somefin must be wrong oda tribes cant be just paranoid for notin.
u certainly dont know ur history....show me link were igbos have ever been killed by the ss....mumu man
ijaw dont trust us yet gej surrounded himself with igbos

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by naijacentric(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Loveijaw:

what are you talking about? were is Niger Delta? where is Eastern Nigeria? South South is Eastern Nigeria.. Go and learn history before coming here to comment.
Am from SS by the way..
ur d one dats wrong wen did south south become east do u av problem wif cardial points i know ur not from d south south
Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Ovamboland(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Loveijaw:

Am from SS by the way..

The idea of six region though till now not official was suggested by an IBO man, Alex Ekueme. SE and SS was part of his suggestions.
Don't also decieve yourself, Edo and Delta State though part of SS region were never part of defunct Eastern region.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Bede2u(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
bastard i dont waste time chattin wif unpatriotic fools am a proud nigerian too hell wif Biafra n wateva it stands for
Nigeria is a shite hole....u are proud to be an aboki slaves...if u are really a southerner, then we gladly donate u to lagos. dont come back o

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Bede2u(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ovamboland:

The idea of six region though till now not official was suggested by an IBO man, Alex Ekueme. SE and SS was part of his suggestions.
Don't also decieve yourself, Edo and Delta State though part of SS region were never part of defunct Eastern region.
u heard the ijaw guy...he is a proud easterner...one with the igbos...and we are one with the ijaws....there struggle is our struggle...if u dont like it, remain in lagos...patriotic easterners like me and loveijaw will build the east and make it great again

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by naijacentric(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bede2u:
Nigeria is a shite hole....u are proud to be an aboki slaves...if u are really a southerner, then we gladly donate u to lagos. dont come back o
anufia may u not be destroyed
Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by papoudaupolos: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
dignity33:
Sometime i find it very amazing when people said that South South are not igbo or Biafra but my questions still remain on what language does Ikwere people speak or some part of delta , is their Names differ or have a different meaning from that of person from SouthEast state , igbos would have being the most populated ethnic group in Nigeria if not political division by Hausa-fulani led government.
Hausa-fulani your nightmare
Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Bede2u(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijacentric:
anufia may u not be destroyed
i wont be....and stop speaking our language...we dont speak urs

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by naijacentric(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bede2u:
i wont be....and stop speaking our language...we dont speak urs
lol naso dey dere mr language who e epp
Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Omololu007(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Loveijaw:

Am from SS by the way..
trash,the Eastern region was created by the British

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Omololu007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bede2u:
u heard the ijaw guy...he is a proud easterner...one with the igbos...and we are one with the ijaws....there struggle is our struggle...if u dont like it, remain in lagos...patriotic easterners like me and loveijaw will build the east and make it great again
you're a confuse person, before Nigeria was created, ijaws do attack Igbo land and take the Igbo people and sell them to white men as slaves.

There was nothing called eastern Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria was created by the British

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by Bede2u(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:
you're a confuse person, before Nigeria was created, ijaws do attack Igbo land and take the Igbo people and sell them to white men as slaves.

There was nothing called eastern Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria was created by the British
shut up

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States by raumdeuter: 2:59am On Jun 09, 2018
Bede2u:

Part of which struggle? Go and read a book on what ibos did to the Adaka Boro struggle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Result : Anambra Ekwusigo LGA, Ozubulu Atiku 90% Buhari 3.5%- Photo / Don’t allow Nigeria Free Captured Boko Haram Members – Deby Warns Chadian Troops / Edo 2020:Obaseki Man(local govt chairman) Chased Away With His Police(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.