Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Web Design Tutorial Enquiry - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design Tutorial Enquiry (477 Views)

Free Web Design Tutorial - The Complete Wordpress Website Beginners Course / Basic Web Design Tutorial In Photoshop / Wordpress Web Design Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design Tutorial Enquiry by Haliraph(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
My question is very brief and really belief I'll get logical response from experts in the field here.
My question is if one can actually learn how to design different websites by buying a video training on web designs?
Re: Web Design Tutorial Enquiry by Mcwilli777(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yes you can.....i am a newbie web designer too
Re: Web Design Tutorial Enquiry by umavictor11(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
100% possible,and i recommend you to look at THE WEB DEVELOPER BOOTCAMP by COLT STEELE at www.udemy.com
Re: Web Design Tutorial Enquiry by phr33man(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
A video training can't do it all. But can start with that. If you are thinking of designing website using wordpress. I suggest you get a video trying that will introduce you to wordpress first. Then go to youtube to learn how to create website using elementor plugin.

With the instruction above, I assure you wi design any website of your own.
Re: Web Design Tutorial Enquiry by Haliraph(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=phr33man post=68300978]A video training can't do it all. But can start with that. If you are thinking of designing website using wordpress. I suggest you get a video trying that will introduce you to wordpress first. Then go to youtube to learn how to create website using elementor plugin.

With the instruction above, I assure you wi design any website of your own.
So i guess it's not advisable 2 buy any web training video?
Re: Web Design Tutorial Enquiry by phr33man(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Haliraph post=68302214][/quote]

Well, you can buy a video to introduce you to the world of web design and terminologies. Then go to YouTube for the rest. Because the video you are buying can't touch it all(trust me) . After watching that video, go to YouTube for web design tutorials to broaden your mind in the world of web designing. Note: you aren't a developer . To be a developer, you need the knowledge of coding. Your decision depends on what you want for yourself
Re: Web Design Tutorial Enquiry by marajuda: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
you can contact us at marajuda web design service, we will teach you html, java, wordpress, joomla and so much more just call 08149562895
Re: Web Design Tutorial Enquiry by Haliraph(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks very guys for your candid advise and opinions on the topic.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Website Design,redesign And All Forms Of Web Development Training / (N500 +1free )wordpress Premium Themes And Plugins / Mobile App Development Services Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.